PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:01:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140561 times)
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #180 on: 2008 November 19, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do like the idea that everything shares the textures, but their heads just look like gobs of clay onto of bodies.

Cheesy I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. It pisses me off that they can't leave well enough alone with the sims' appearance. I mean, free cc creators (like Enayla and Anva) made the sims themselves look beautiful, like characters out of some role-playing games. Why can't EAxis hire some actual talent to make skins and other things for them?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 November 19, 23:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because that would cost them money! They don't wanna pay anyone to make anything decent when there are people out there that will do it for free! Cheap bastards, aren't they?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2008 November 20, 00:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear gosh I wondered when that troll would pop up again...

I hope you take your beer goggles off before you go to bed Blubbercup, there's nothing more annoying and painful than having them things on your face in bed, especially seeing as yours must be extra thick to even think that Peggy's stuff is brilliant.
Yes she has some, not all decent styles, but 1, she's pay, 2, it seems like her hairs and other stuff are 5 minute jobs just to keep the subcribers happy and 3, her site visits make me feel like I'm having a seizure, she really needs a mentor to show her how everything is done properly, not in the Peggy way.
When will you open your eyes?!

Updated April 30th!
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2008 November 20, 03:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why can't EAxis hire some actual talent to make skins and other things for them?
Because that would cost them money!

We were having this discussion in my class tonight.  And how those who write code for programs now don't care about "tight code".  Or as Pescado calls it, bloated.  This instructor wrote original programs in Assembly language, when you had virtually no memory because it was expensive.  And it was done on punch cards.  So writing good code was important.  Now, with the current languages, there easier to learn, more people know them, and therefore they can hire anyone to write the code.  As long as it does what its supposed to, its ok.  Doesn't matter if it has twice as many lines as necessary.  As long as its cost effective.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2008 November 20, 21:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, its horrid - you see it in web design too - I learned to code html in notepad.  And its clean, crisp, and easy to sort through, even after years of not coding anything.  The web building software is -not- clean or clear.

Only thing I've ever used Dreamweaver for, is to see how my code looks as I code it the old fashioned way.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: 2008 November 20, 22:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only use a text editor for html and css as well.  I can keep it neat and tidy then.  I have Dreamweaver, but I find its easier to check the layout using the browser.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 November 21, 00:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use notepad as well. I learned it in notepad. Once, I switched over to web design software, it was such a bitch to get it to leave me alone.  Undecided
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2008 November 21, 08:19:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only thing I've ever used Dreamweaver for, is to see how my code looks as I code it the old fashioned way.

Ditto.  That, and for keeping an openable site map on my harddrive.  That's pretty damn handy in itself.  I'm back to Notepad in a pinch, though.  I was taking a Computers in Ed course a few years back, and we had an assignment to make a web quest.  Well, I wanted to go on vacation, so I ended up coding it in Notepad on my friend's computer.  She wasn't a techie and that was the only thing she had on the computer you could edit a webpage in.  It was a fun bit of nostalgia, refreshing an IE page with Notepad open on the other half of the screen.  Cheesy
carebear
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 November 23, 18:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed and astounded by the fact that Peggy's latest masterpiece got such a chilly reception. I find it fantastic myself. I have put it in my game and played with it for many days at a time.

Blubbercup, I'm amazed and astounded that no one drown your silly ass when you were a baby troll... FOAD, DIAF, STFU, GTFO. Use this hump day to go and find yourself some while you're at it, it might do your stupid Peggy-blinded eyes some good. You're annoying enough that a saint would bash your head in with a rock...

So,is the rule here that everyone has to hate Peggy in order to be allowed to post? How come if someone has an opinion different than the over-a-1000-post-members'  they have to GTFO,STFU and everything else you said Angry ? Does everyone have to be a sheeple and agree with your opinion? Last time i checked this wasn't TSR...

"Don't you dare have a different opinion,you PMBD newbie or we'll all jump on you and scare you from ever trying to post here again !!!"

The way you all treat new members on this forum is ridiculous  Angry !
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 November 23, 18:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So,is the rule here that everyone has to hate Peggy in order to be allowed to post? How come if someone has an opinion different than the over-a-1000-post-members'  they have to GTFO,STFU and everything else you said Angry ? Does everyone have to be a sheeple and agree with your opinion? Last time i checked this wasn't TSR...

"Don't you dare have a different opinion,you PMBD newbie or we'll all jump on you and scare you from ever trying to post here again !!!"

Buttercup is a known troll Roll Eyes Maybe you should read a little more before attacking us, huh?

And Peggy's hair is notoriously shite most of the time - its filled with gaps, has horrendous colours and some hairs can never ever be alpha edited because she fucked up the meshing.

Oh and - er, last I checked Peggy owned a paysite - we hate paysites, so go figure carebear Roll Eyes

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
carebear
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 November 23, 18:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't be bothered to go find it right now,but i read earlier a Hecubus post where she said something like...There's nothing wrong with saying that you like a creation ,even if it's pay...

And also,i thought that you hate the pay part out of the paysites and just want them to go free...
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2008 November 23, 18:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes but I say it again - Buttercup is a known troll and shit stirrer so no matter what she says people will bitch at her/him/it. So we can't attack trolls anymore? But like, thats what we do on Troll Sundays (talking of that - where have they all gone? Its been sad times without an active Troll Sunday!) Cry

I hate both - Peggy's site is pay, her hair is shite and overall she's down right horrid. If you expect to be left alone when praising Peggy then you're at the wrong forum!

I can't be bothered to go find it right now,but i read earlier a Hecubus post...

Also, starting a debate without backing yourself up because you can't be bothered? FAIL!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
carebear
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2008 November 23, 18:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah,i keep forgetting that noone is allowed to have a different opinion here...You think her stuff is shitty and that's fine.But there happen to be lots of people that don't agree about that.Just look at all the Peggy recolors,retextures,edits all over the place...Peggy's hair happen to be the most used in almost every site's previews,so obviously there are people that like it.Your opinion is not the law!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 November 23, 19:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, so why did you attack Paden's opinion then? Its only her opinion and not everyone elses (well, here it might be slightly different). Yes, there are lots of recolours done of her hair but what people do not realise is that her hair is gappy, uneditable and above all is high polycount which means it will slow down the games of anyone on a low end computer.

I hate Peggy's hair, I voice that I hate it and how she swindles people out of money (the naive people that is) and uses a game she did not create to make profit. Others think differently and they voice their opinions (and back them up if needed unlike you). Don't like it? Stay away from here - we love debate and don't like people telling us what to think and like. Yes some of us maybe a little harsh but thats PMBD for you.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: 2008 November 23, 19:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does everyone have to be a sheeple and agree with your opinion? Last time i checked this wasn't TSR...

Last time I checked, no one had taken yours or Buttercup's money, banned you and deleted your account, so we're like TSR...how?

The way we treat dickheads is deserved.  This isn't www.freepaysiteads.com, you know.  This is paysites must be destroyed.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: