PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:45:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Photoshop shopped!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Photoshop shopped!  (Read 140564 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Photoshop shopped!
« Reply #165 on: 2008 November 18, 03:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like making repository items that match existing eaxis items - like cloth that calls to the bedding.

Then people don't need a master mesh, just the game.

I also prefer to download repositoried items, for the same reasons - easier to match stuff.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2008 November 18, 23:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I see that a curtain set is repository, I grab that sucker so fast it makes my cat fall from the back of my chair. I lurve the repository method, makes my life easier when I build and decorate.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
BeautifulButtercup
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2008 November 19, 14:40:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed and astounded by the fact that Peggy's latest masterpiece got such a chilly reception. I find it fantastic myself. I have put it in my game and played with it for many days at a time.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: 2008 November 19, 15:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed and astounded by the fact that Peggy's latest masterpiece got such a chilly reception. I find it fantastic myself. I have put it in my game and played with it for many days at a time.

Please tell me my sacasm meter is busted. Please? Undecided

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2008 November 19, 15:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No.  Buttercup comes in here every once in a while and spews just to rile us up. 

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: 2008 November 19, 15:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see. It's as good a way to spend the day as any, I suppose.  Roll Eyes

Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2008 November 19, 15:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Figured it'd be a matter of time before this happens again since Peggy hasn't been the "hot topic" of discussion in a while.   Roll Eyes

Anyways, back to derailed topic, I'm starting to become a big fan of repository objects myself.  Wish EA had done that method from the beginning, because it would sure be a space saver and a decorative plus on my end.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2008 November 19, 16:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Light_Angel, saying you wish EA would have done something to make our lives easier is like asking for a miracle to occur. It just won't happen at all.

On another completely derailed topic, The Sims 3 looks terrible to me. I do like the idea that everything shares the textures, but their heads just look like gobs of clay onto of bodies. Not to mention it looks as if it would be extremely difficult to create for since if has the new texture sharing system. And in a lot of the screenies I have seen, it looks like they just re-created Sims 2 furniture for Sims 3.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2008 November 19, 17:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Light_Angel, saying you wish EA would have done something to make our lives easier is like asking for a miracle to occur. It just won't happen at all.

Cheesy  I know, right?  EA doesn't want our moniez bad enough for our input for making the game even cooler, yet they're willing to milk the franchise for every single penny they can while destroying slowly it in the process with some of their new "innovations".  (in-game ads for the upcoming Sims 3 is not very attractive to me. Neither is the one neighborhood deal, limited installations, SecuRom, etc.)

When it comes to Sims 3, I'm not impressed by the graphics at all... and I'm really hoping there's a way to hack the heck out of those genetics if I ever change my mind and decide to get it.  The eyes on the new sims just freak me out for some reason. 
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 November 19, 19:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am amazed and astounded by your uncanny skills of working the expression "amazed and astounded" in 99% of your posts.

About The Sims 3, I don't find myself tempted by it. I'm a bit of a control freak and the idea that other Sim families are carrying on with their affairs without me to supervise them while I'm playing a certain lot scares the bejeesus out of me. That and, agreeing with Light_Angel (and risking sounding like a 12), I don't think the Sims are pwetty enough. They don't look like humans nor like Sims, and there's something about their general eye area that is rather unsettling to me.

Closeted stamp lover.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2008 November 19, 19:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine that EA will put in some sort of option that turns neighborhood aging off. On the other hand, it is EA, so they could very well do no such thing.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
stoatinacoat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2008 November 19, 19:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On Sims 3, I'm annoyed that they're just introducing the hue sliders for hair/skin color. Having separate shoes is a HUGE NEW DEAL GUYS.  Roll Eyes

Those two options were in the console games! I wonder just how hard it would have been to update the PC Create A Sim.   Sad
Mellie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 November 19, 19:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'll still end up getting Sims 3.  I don't think there's a sims game I haven't had to have.  I'm such a junkie.

Anyway, back on topic. 

Wow, such bad craftmanship all over the place.  

I know this has been talked about to death but I swear though, people could make an entire thread on some of those Donation hairs from Peggy.  Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they like one of the most expensive sites around?  Anyway, I can't believe how bad some of these meshes look in my game.  I've downloaded hair meshes made from begining hair meshers from free sites that look ten times better.  

I honestly don't understand how some of these donation sites stay afloat (Arrr) with people charging for such shitty work.    
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 November 19, 19:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blubbercup, I'm amazed and astounded that no one drown your silly ass when you were a baby troll... FOAD, DIAF, STFU, GTFO. Use this hump day to go and find yourself some while you're at it, it might do your stupid Peggy-blinded eyes some good. You're annoying enough that a saint would bash your head in with a rock...

To the rest of you, I am so not going to get Sims 3 for most of the reasons pointed out already and the SecuROM bullshit, but ya'll know me well enough that you figured I'd say that. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2008 November 19, 22:05:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, I like that EAxis took a different approach with TS3.  I don't know if I like the whole seamless neighborhood idea either, but they had to do something like that, or they'd be releasing a Sims 2 with slightly better graphics and a few differences in gameplay.  TS1 had a lot to be improved on; TS2, not so much.  I'd rather they release something a little bizarre but different than the same thing again.

Will I be buying it?  With Securom, of course not.  Will I Arr! it?  Maybe.  I think I'll see what people are saying first.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: