PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:09:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  EA has been SUED 5 TIMES MERRY CHRISTMAS EA MUHAHA ARR!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: EA has been SUED 5 TIMES MERRY CHRISTMAS EA MUHAHA ARR!  (Read 101672 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: EA has been SUED 5 TIMES MERRY CHRISTMAS EA MUHAHA ARR!
« Reply #300 on: 2008 December 24, 22:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in one of those 'historical' towns right now, so there are a -lot- of small shops and fortunately few chains.  Drug Stores and Grocery chains, but the wal-mart and target are a good distance away, and there are small town drugstores too.

For groceries, I really like both Kroger and Publix - both have a good selection of organic and healthy products, and they seem to have their act together.  Also, Kroger being a northern chain, actually carry scrapple, which you just don't find down in the southeast.

As for games, I just recently got a psx emulator to play star ocean second story.  And there have been times I've thought about getting an old windows emulator and roms for games I used to own back in the 90s.  Alas, games are like TV - instead of guessing that people like innovative, they figure we love -sameness-

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2008 December 24, 23:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think scrapple must be a southern/ mid-Atlantic corridor thing, because I'm from Michigan and I'd never heard of scrapple until I went south. They have it everywhere in Virginia, like biscuits and sausage gravy.

I like Publix. But, this being bland suburbia at its blandest and most suburban, they don't carry anything interesting (though their baked goods are nice), and don't even carry hot salsa. If I don't get back up north, to either the city or the countryside, soon, I'm terrified that I will be assimilated, and start wanting an SUV, 2.5 kids, a 5-bedroom house on a postage stamp lawn, and blond hair. And I'll start complaining it's "cold" when it's 65 degrees out. *shudders*

I would actually like a lot more "sameness" in some games. Often they innovate just to do something different, and end up screwing something over that used to be good. Like Fallout 3: Bethesda completely fucked that up. And Sims 3, which looks terrible -- I'd rather have a Sims 2, part 2 than that. But then there's Spore, which promised to be omg different!!!111 and is just a bunch of games someone else did better tied together.

Star Ocean: The Second Story is good, I played it when it came out. I'm looking forward to Persona 4 for Christmas, though I don't know when I'll get to play it. Also World of Goo, which does look innovative in a good way.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2008 December 24, 23:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2.5 kids? How in the hell do you get half a kid? I've always wanted to know that...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: 2008 December 25, 00:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2.5 kids? How in the hell do you get half a kid? I've always wanted to know that...

2 kids + the husband  Cheesy

Die! Securom! Die!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2008 December 25, 01:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take it that the husband is the one wearing the bib? Cheesy

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2008 December 25, 04:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A machete.

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2008 December 25, 06:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure it refers to mothers doing their "traditional motherly duty" and being pregnant, but I like the machete answer more.  Wink

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: 2008 December 25, 07:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure it refers to mothers doing their "traditional motherly duty" and being pregnant, but I like the machete answer more.  Wink

Nah - refers to the average amount of kids per family. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2008 December 26, 01:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is your avatar's ass full of gas that apparently expands when heated by the lazor-thing?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2008 December 26, 01:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is your avatar's ass full of gas that apparently expands when heated by the lazor-thing?

...because it's Bollywood and Bollywood is beautifully insane?

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2008 December 26, 07:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was not aware gas-filled asses have ever been in fashion.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2008 December 26, 18:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could make a remark about a certain zeppelin, but not sure how relevant that would be in this instance...

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: 2008 December 26, 19:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scrapple is maybe northeastern?  I know its in Pennsylvania, but its not down in Georgia.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2008 December 26, 23:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read about it being made in the Mennonite/Amish community in Pennsylvania. My dad adored it, but we do have some roots back in that territory.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2008 December 27, 02:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read about it being made in the Mennonite/Amish community in Pennsylvania. My dad adored it, but we do have some roots back in that territory.

My dad adores it too and he's strictly from Midwestern Dutch stock.  (Parents born in the Netherlands, so he's first generation American.)  My mother sent away for it once and he offered us some at Christmas one year.  We all agreed that Dad didn't have anything to worry about from us, when it came to being able to enjoy every morsel of his Scrapple. 

Then again, he grew up in a house where everything was boiled to death.  I loved his parents/my grandparents, but I swear, if you gave them a prime rib roast they would boil the snot out of it and serve it over boiled potatoes.  Then, cover the whole thing with salt for flavor. And they lived on a farm that grew vegetables so rich and flavorful, I would eat them raw right out of the garden, after a rinse under the hose.  Red peppers, big and fresh, bursting with flavor, onions so sweet that you could eat them like an apple and never shed a tear.   And they would cut them up and boil them until they were lifeless.   It made me want to cry. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: