PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 13:48:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 69094 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #135 on: 2009 January 02, 02:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rohina, thank God I'm in no way similar to you in anything but gender. I don't post where I'm not wanted, even though I do read.

I don't know, I rather am enjoying her hanging around here.  This place has been remarkably troll free lately, so it's nice to have one from MATY come over to provide us with something to poke at. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2009 January 02, 02:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but you know how it is with lawn trolls, they over stay their welcome, they litter the place with nasties and generally ruin the neighborhood. Oh very well, but if you want to keep it, you have to take care of it, young lady.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2009 January 02, 02:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know why you guys have trouble noticing, but Pescado gets a lot of stuff done, and his method is generally the same. He tells people to come to #grah, he gets information and he co-ordinates. Ask Nouk, or Liegenclump, or any of those people whose site he rescued from Walt.

People come to #grah to get help; help is given. Projects also get worked on there. Pescado tends to rely on people who have a track record of producing work when he wants things done. This may be in part because he knows what he wants, and generally wants people who can produce what they are asked for in a timely manner. Most people can't. You clearly aren't up to working to his standards.

If you don't like his process, maybe you need to find another way to get your special, exclusive PMBD project to work. Arguing with him about his methods just makes you look petulant and childish.

Blond girl with glasses avatar, no one is disputing that what Pescado does for The Sims 2 community is rubbish or crap, but people create CC for the game as a little something for them to do, a hobby basicaly, and when it comes to hobbies, no one likes being told what to do with it and when it's to be completed by etc. All the people working on the baby roaster were aiming to get this completed for the kids challenge over at MTS2, that was the only pressing matter, but then someone came over and started barking orders, then stating that said person had "staff" working on it. I've had nothing to do with this project, but I do read these forms often to find out about updates and to see what people have been making, but when I read about someones "staff," I got annoyed, so God knows how the people who ARE working on this project felt. Then badness came, and along with it, stupid little lap dogs and bitches like you thinking that they own the place.
And did I not tell you to return back to whatever pile of shit you crawled out from anyway?

EDIT: Because spelling mistakes and bad grammer happens  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 January 02, 02:23:03 by TapThatBooty » Logged
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009 January 02, 02:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually offended at members here being categorized as "feckless incompetents".  I do believe it's the members of PMBD who work at destroying paysites (which is our primary mission), assist new creators, donate funds for the cheezeservers and provide the booty for the masses.

Darqstar...you owe me a keyboard.   I officially love TapThatBooty - nicely said.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: 2009 January 02, 02:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I have nothing to do with this at all, but it sort of irks me that roughly ten minutes after Cala refuses Pescado and spurns grah a posse of n00bs shows up, people with 6 (six!) posts to their name feel free to trashtalk a valued forum member and the Queen Bitch trolls the thread yet again. The project may not be PMBD, apparently, but who invited the n00bs to the fight?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2009 January 02, 02:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, cala was giving some of her rare free time to do this in, when she could be using it to write a thesis for her degree, which some folks have never done or heard of in their lives. Grueling work that takes a lot of concentration and research. She was doing this as a lark, and then starts being ordered about as if someone had a deed of ownership for her and her talent, along with the others that were going to work on it with her. Oh hell no. That isn't how a hobby works, when you demand for people to put out certain content at a certain date. Sounds like something a man named Thomass would try to pull and for some reason, I thought better of Pescado. He has failed us.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2009 January 02, 02:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually offended at members here being categorized as "feckless incompetents".
I don't see how I am WRONG to characterize Calalily as such, given that she did, in fact, prove to be feckless and incompetent. In any case, this matter is closed. I have outsourced the meshing investigation to someone halfway competent with a track record of actual success, and Calalily's feckless attempts at contribution are no longer required. End of story.

This matter may be reopened at a later date when the project has moved forward, but I do not have any reason to believe any of you are capable of contributing, as your previous track record in this matter has been an abysmal 0% effectiveness. Perhaps your advice will be useful again when I need someone to pen an excuse for why NOT to do something. I have no use for people who provide nothing but balking, failure, and irrelevant excuses.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: