PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:04:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 73577 times)
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #270 on: 2008 September 28, 17:49:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez, what does it taste like?

Uh, I'm not sure how to describe it...kind of brine-y with a deep burnt charcoal taste. The one thing it doesn't taste like is coffee. Cheesy

I used to only drink coffee black, but as the years have gone by I will change what additions are made based on the quality. Excellent to great coffee=as is, good to alright coffee will usually have some cream added, poor coffee will have a little more cream added, and for the barely drinkable it's both a load of cream and a load of sugar. I hate the taste of sugar in coffee, but in order to stay awake all day at my job (and not have to spend a mint on buying it at the coffee shops around the office) I live with it.
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008 September 28, 18:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmmmmm, coffee...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26917664/?GT1=43001

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: 2008 September 28, 19:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww that's sad! I like bats...  Embarrassed

And wouldn't that coffee have tasted kinda funny? How did the bat even end up in the coffee maker? Strange things are afoot...

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 2008 September 28, 20:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is why you should always make your coffee in the morning, and not set it up hours in advance - poor little bat.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2008 September 28, 22:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear, the next time that dear husband of mine takes the Kona coffee beans that I ordered to work, I'm gonna hurt him.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2008 September 29, 03:38:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kona coffee is so good. If I have to drink straight coffee, I drink dark roasts such as Sumatra and Kona...otherwise it's silly, frou frou drinks. I get a triple soy vanilla latte every morning and sound pretentious as hell. I have to get triple or I don't feel the caffiene and soy because I'm lactose intolerant...vanilla cuz it tastes yummy. My boyfriend laughs at me when I get them, then proceeds to order a large americano...(basically 4 shots of espresso and hot water).

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 September 29, 04:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I rotate maybe four coffees, mostly because I drink two - four cups of take-out and a couple cups at home every day. Morning is either a large hot coffee with a couple shots of espresso or the same thing iced, afternoon is plain hot or iced. Weather where I live has gotten really cold the past few weeks, so I've found myself ordering more lattes and less iced coffee. We'll see how that goes as the winter starts up.

Typically, tho, I get skim milk and very little to no sugar, no flavoring.

I grew up with a constant pot of coffee, so I drink it all day - I have consecutive days where I don't drink anything else. Stroke waiting to happen, you think? :p

Paden: I bet your husband's co-workers love him! I've worked with people who bring in the good coffee stash from home, and it is amazing!

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 September 29, 04:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a bit of a coffee snob from working at a cafe. We get a lot of tourists who wander in and order a cappucino because it sounds fancy and are perturbed when they get their shots of espresso with milk and oodles of foam. We're always explaining that a latte is espresso with steamed milk and little foam and a cappucino is basically the same thing, except with a little steamed milk and a lot of foam. Asking for a latte, no foam is acceptable, but if you ask for a cappucino, no foam, we're going to look at you like you're an idiot.

And I hate Starbucks for naming one of their frou frou chocolate drinks a "macchiato". Because of that, we're always having to ask "Do you want a REAL macchiato or a STARBUCKS macchiato?" (The real one is a shot of espresso with a little bit of foam in a tiny cup).

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: