PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:53:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 73575 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #180 on: 2008 September 24, 04:14:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 September 24, 04:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Candy corn is worse though. Worst  candy  ever!
Candy corn = tinted wax & plastic

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2008 September 24, 04:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can only eat chocolate mixed with other things like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, and some candy bars. I don't like plain chocolate by itself. Now that it's getting closer to Halloween, the stores are putting out the candy corn. I'm looking forward to candy apples.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2008 September 24, 04:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to like candy corn - and peeps - but at some point they started tasting extremely artificial - I don't think its the fond memories of being a kid either....its something that seems to have happened in the past 10 years.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 September 24, 04:33:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love peeps! Gosh I've made myself sick before just sitting down and constantly stuffing my face full of peeps.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: 2008 September 24, 04:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe you don't eat plain chocolate. I like my chocolate like revenge, DARK.

I had a chocolate bar that was 90% cocoa for lunch today. Best I've ever had. Coffee, chocolate, fleur de sel caramel, gelato; I like rich flavors that last for a long time after you eat them. Sweet stuff gives me a headache.

I'm very excited for Halloween though. I will be trick-or-treating until the year I die...

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 September 24, 04:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a chocolate bar that was 90% cocoa for lunch today. Best I've ever had. Coffee, chocolate, fleur de sel caramel.....

I've never heard of that. Do you mean caramel au beurre salé?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2008 September 24, 08:37:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peep Show

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 September 24, 10:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peeps are the work of the devil. But peep jousting is fun. I'll never understand why stores stock so many peeps when they know--year after year--that no one buys them. It's inconceivable!

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 September 24, 17:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe some people use them as insulation? The pure sugar shock of the damn things would kill any vermin that dared to nibble on it. And yeah, I am mean. I'm so mean, I give water to guppies. I'm so mean, I put extra chocolate chips into my cookies. I'm sooooo mean, I leave the cat alone when she sleeps on the heat vent. Oh yeah, I'm the meanest damn woman on the planet. But, if you piss me off or act like an idiot, I'll tear you a new asshole so all of the shit can drain out.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 September 24, 17:49:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Candy corn is worse though. Worst  candy  ever!

Ever hear Lewis Black talk about Candy Corn? 

The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It's unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that's never been advertised. And there's a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there's a ton of it left over. And the candy corn company sends the guys to the villages and they collect out of the dumpsters all the candy corn we've thrown away. They wash it!! They wash it!

I'll never forget the first time my mother gave me candy corn. She said, "Here - Lewis, this is candy corn. It's corn that tastes like candy". [high pitched sound] This tastes like crap! And every year since then, Halloween has returned and I, like an Alzhiemer's patient, find myself in the room, and the room has a big table in it, and on the table is a bowl of candy corn. And I look at it as if I've never seen it before. "Candy corn", I think. "Corn that tastes like candy. I can't wait". So I try it,  "Son of a bitch!"

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2008 September 24, 18:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hehe I love Lewis Black.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2008 September 24, 18:33:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Black Dwarf that was funny.

As for peeps, ahh, yes. i remember peeps.

My siblings and I would roast them over a barbeque pit so they didnt taste bad, then we'd put them on gramcrackers.
We called it an easter Smore.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 September 24, 21:58:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never heard of a Peeps before.
Ive never been to America or Canada, so I don't know all of the food stuff from there lol.
I LOVE Hershys, them peanut butter chocolate bar things, Lucky charms(cereal) goobers.
When I lived in Germany, we had an American PX on the camp I lived in, so it sold only american products in $, it was fantastic, I loved it lol.
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2008 September 24, 22:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never heard of a Peeps before.
Ive never been to America or Canada, so I don't know all of the food stuff from there lol.
I LOVE Hershys, them peanut butter chocolate bar things, Lucky charms(cereal) goobers.
When I lived in Germany, we had an American PX on the camp I lived in, so it sold only american products in $, it was fantastic, I loved it lol.

OMG. My best friend is Azorean and for the first time I went to visit her at home, this Summer. In Azores there are many people who lived long periods of time in the States or in Canada and by the time some of them come back they're so used to American products that they're willing to pay good money for them. Some of them open little shops where they're sold; one of the things they have is peanut butter chocolate, which is not something we're used to see in the shelves of normal stores. I tried it for the first time this Summer... I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Closeted stamp lover.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: