PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:12:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 73578 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #150 on: 2008 September 23, 02:50:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rohina got pissed, deleted all his posts, and started a motion to punish Hec for "our behavior." So now we are where it stands. Somehow all the trolls posts were deleted. So there's not really any evidence of him being here either, except for what's quoted.

I hope I got it all.

rohina is not a mod. Either the tard deleted its own posts out of shame, or Pescado or possibly BastDawn did it.. They are the only ones who could have done it.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 September 23, 03:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops my bad. I just figured she did since she made a post about it being gone  Wink

Calalilly the meanest pirate? Not to offend but I'm more afraid of Paden. Well I guess Calalilly would scare me if she ever got pissed at me. Eh what if Paden and Calalilly are siamese twins!?!?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2008 September 23, 05:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, this is my first post, so be nice. Especially to you, Pescado and Calalily.

I can haz rum?

Heh heh. Not such a good strategy to call attention by name. You took great risk, faux trolling on your first post.  I don't think I scare you so bad.  Cheesy

Are you saying Calalily is our meanest pirate? Damn. I wanted that title.  Tongue

I hereby vote you meanest pirate. You can sleep with Pescado in my game and everything.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2008 September 23, 06:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you saying Calalily is our meanest pirate? Damn. I wanted that title.  Tongue

I hereby vote you meanest pirate. You can sleep with Pescado in my game and everything.  Cheesy

Shocked Wow! You are mean! Take that back you big meanie.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2008 September 23, 06:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked Wow! You are mean! Take that back you big meanie.

You like it dirty girl. Tongue Plus, you're still far meaner than I.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 September 23, 07:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My vote is for cala as the meanest. Why else would Pescado (in his own way) openly proclaim his love for her in the newsbox?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2008 September 23, 07:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My vote is for cala as the meanest. Why else would Pescado (in his own way) openly proclaim his love for her in the newsbox?

No - that's not what that is.  Shocked Most defiant perhaps. Not meanest.

Visit Calalilysims

WTP
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 September 23, 08:31:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you cant stand the heat then move to Canada.

I do live in Canada. We're not uptight or bitter here. Smiley
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 September 23, 09:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in Washington. We're a bunch of uptight bitter bitches.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 September 23, 19:58:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deciding who's the meanest pirate is like deciding who's the prettiest pirate, and FYI I think calalily is pretty pretty.  Grin

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2008 September 23, 20:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deciding who's the meanest pirate is like deciding who's the prettiest pirate, and FYI I think calalily is pretty pretty.  Grin

Kiss Still not the meanest. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: 2008 September 23, 23:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually happen to think calalilly is one of the nicest.  Soggyfox, Calalily and Tomato in that order.  Cala can get her hackles up sometimes, especially about spelling and grammar, so I noticed.  And personally, I agree with her.  fcku gramma n speling!

Pescado isn't mean.  He just thinks he is.  Paden is the mean one.  She wins that one, hands down.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 September 23, 23:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala is definitely the prettiest. Look at that face! In the niceness catagory, I nominate Ash. Ash is almost always nice. Considering all the crazy pm's Ash must get...definitely a very nice Pirate.

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 September 23, 23:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually happen to think calalilly is one of the nicest.  Soggyfox, Calalily and Tomato in that order.  Cala can get her hackles up sometimes, especially about spelling and grammar, so I noticed.  And personally, I agree with her.  fcku gramma n speling!

Pescado isn't mean.  He just thinks he is.  Paden is the mean one.  She wins that one, hands down.

Well, Calalily never Keirra-bitch-slapped me when I had lost my "shift" key Wink.
Keirra even sent me a really pretty picture of a shift key at an obscure angle and everything, I had trouble finding that key as all mine are in line, and not in funky angles.

That being said though, I wouldn't say anyone here is mean, just opinionated, and if someone just so happens to be the one they have an opinion about, they show no mercy in making it known.
If only the n00bies weren't so stupid to pave the way for the rock throwage hehe. Grin
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 September 23, 23:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It worked, though, TapThatBooty! Look how easy to read your posts are now. You have a point. We all are very opinionated.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: