PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:28:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 73608 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #135 on: 2008 September 22, 17:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*picks up joint after Paden's rant*

Bravo!!!

For Snarky:

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 September 22, 17:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

neriana! Lovely to see you. Your avi is missing.

Thanks calalily Smiley. Yeah, I need to do something about that...

Anyhow, the people on this site are not mean by a longshot. Maybe these trolls would be happier at 4chan or something, where they'd have some evidence backing up their claims. Then again, the people at sites like that would be really and truly nasty to them, so trolling them wouldn't be so fun.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 September 22, 17:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww, did Pes delete all of the trolls messages?! I was hoping to catch up Cry What happened?

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 September 22, 18:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet these two new trolls are just Zac the cock bag. Learn to read the FAQ's, and lurk a tad before posting. Maybe then it wouldn't be so mean eh? Just as a side note, I hate trolls who post once, then leave feeling they have the upper hand

Anyer basically what happened is Zac the cock bag asked how much money do paysites make in one year, and people tried to tolerate it by explaining that's not what we are about. Tomato even tried to converse with the damn thing. But it failed and ended up posting like 5 usless threads and naked pictures of Zac Efron, and claiming he was the hottest thing ever. (Did I mention I don't even think he has hit puberty? How can you think a child is hot?) So someone thought it would be funny, because he would call us "bitches and bungholes" to send him to MATY. So he left. And posted some dumb stuff over at MATY and expected no one to say anything about his name there. Well some people followed him from here to there, to further spork him. He ended up freaking out, and posting a bunch of useless posts. Rohina got pissed, deleted all his posts, and started a motion to punish Hec for "our behavior." So now we are where it stands. Somehow all the trolls posts were deleted. So there's not really any evidence of him being here either, except for what's quoted.

I hope I got it all.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: 2008 September 22, 18:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree you vets need to lay off being assholes to noobs.

So what if they post something in the wrong thread? Is it the end of the world? No. No its not.

This is a site dedicated to a computer game, we're all a bunch of effing sim-loving nerds here so lets try to just relax a little. 

BRAVO! I couldn't agree more. Some people here are just mean jerks to noobs for no reason at all, it's why I've never signed up here.

First your bravo posted say assholes to all of us, being a little hypocrit here. Read the FAQ, see my avatar, and walk the plank.

Die! Securom! Die!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 September 22, 18:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I was here at the beginning, and left not that long after it removed the obviously edited image of Efron naked. Damn me and my sleep - seeing it explode at MATY would have been the highlight of my week (till the next troll arrived!).

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 September 22, 19:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know what you mean. I usually miss these troll-offs, so it was exciting.

Come visit Sammytopia
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 September 22, 20:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was here for the troll (for once, my first actual troll!) and although it was a nice diversion, it wasnt anything spectacular.

Im waiting for one of those batshit insane ones we get on other forums (not sims related ones).

The kind who go around posting picture posts and stretch the page while copy-pasting things like 'YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK' All over the place.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 September 22, 20:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what sort of troll we need, and haven't had in a while? A persistant one - the newest lot come for one day and then disappear never to be seen again - which usually means I miss the lulz!

Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 September 22, 21:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gawd, there are no spark in the trolls these days. Too few and too little performance. There's not enough sporkage material to go around.
I am always grateful for any Paden-sporkage I can get though.  Tongue Arr!
« Last Edit: 2008 September 23, 02:09:13 by Apsalar » Logged

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
MissModelesque
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 September 23, 00:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is true. you be big fat meanies. I think you listen 2 LOLCAT to much. Lets bee friends naoo???

KTHXBAIIII

Fake Edit: I may be a n00b, but not a stupid one. I just hope that no more trolls come until next week.  Grin  Also, this is my first post, so be nice. Especially to you, Pescado and Calalily.

I can haz rum?
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 September 23, 00:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you saying Calalily is our meanest pirate? Damn. I wanted that title.  Tongue

*keirra passes around hugs

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 September 23, 00:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no niceness in Pescado. He is made of snips and snails and puppydog tails, which he cut off the puppies himself.  Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 September 23, 01:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you saying Calalily is our meanest pirate? Damn. I wanted that title.  Tongue

I totally would have said you.

*huggles*

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2008 September 23, 02:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm all for MOAR MEAN!!! I enjoy seeing idiots get ripped to shreds by Paden..you must have a thick skin and a sharp tongue to survive in these parts...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: