PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:42:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why is everyone here so means?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why is everyone here so means?!  (Read 74559 times)
Craftingmomma
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: why is everyone here so means?!
« Reply #225 on: 2008 September 27, 01:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Candy Corn--don't really like it, but if i get started on it can't stop. Shocked  Bad time of year for chocoholics.  Can't get out of the store without passing rack after rack of the stuff. Undecided
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: 2008 September 27, 02:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know those licorice all-sorts?  I dont like the solid ones, but go for those little ball covered round soft ones.   Tongue

Those are the non-pariels - the best ones too, imo

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 September 27, 05:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Candy corn is awesome! It's my third-favourite Halloween candy, right after Cadbury Creme Eggs and those little square toffee/caramel things that come in brown and dark brown. But this talk of candy corn is making me remember how much I miss Corn Chocolate! I'd almost put it out of my mind, and now I'm craving it like nobody's business. We brought two big boxes back with us from Hong Kong in February, but they didn't last nearly as long as we wanted them to. (It's all my boyfriend's grandma's fault for getting us addicted to the stuff. I still like her, though. She thinks I'm too skinny!)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 September 27, 08:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I risk being mauled by saying this, but I think chocolate is entirely over rated. I don't really like it.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: 2008 September 27, 08:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I risk being mauled by saying this, but I think chocolate is entirely over rated. I don't really like it.

Nah - more for the rest of us. Cheesy I don't like USian chocolate - I found it too sickly (same with candy corn).  But I love Cadbury - it's lovely, as well as a cool new brand out here called "Green and Black" - oh it is yummy - it's not your conventional milk chocolate and has extra cocoa in there, and they sell some with spices in it.  I did like Junior Mints when I tried them in the US, and they're available here now in gourmet suppliers - they're very nice. 

I am a sucker for Turkish Delight any which way - I've also made it myself - love the delicate rose flavour (not fake of course - blegh) and I recently tasted some turkish delight with mint essence instead - yum.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2008 September 27, 09:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About six years ago on a high school field trip we stopped at a classy shopping mall in Calgary for lunch. I wandered off and found a British imports store and ever since have been addicted to a Cadbury bar called a Curly Wurly. It's really stretchy chocolate covered caramel. The only time I can get them is around Christmas. There's a seasonal mall kiosk run by some Scottish people and they sell those and some other really awesome imported candies.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2008 September 27, 09:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marzipan, near the bottom of tasty treats?  No wai!

Very bottom of the list. Blegh! Grin

I'm afraid that I'm not terribly fond of Turkish Delight either, Calalily (in fact I hate it; although this is probably at least partially due to having been tricked into taking a bite out of a "Big Turk" bar when I was a kid; Eeergh!). I'm not a big fan of candy much all around actually, I much prefer savory/salty/sour things (although I do like those bizarre perfume/flower-y flavored chewing gums, which are, sadly, usually pretty hard to find; somewhat like chewing on a bar of soap, but I like them anyway Cheesy).

However if anyone gives me any marzipan or Turkish Delight this year you two are free to have it. Tongue Wink
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: 2008 September 27, 09:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wandered off and found a British imports store and ever since have been addicted to a Cadbury bar called a Curly Wurly. It's really stretchy chocolate covered caramel.

You can buy them at newsagents here - box yourself up and post yourself to me. Cheesy

I'm afraid that I'm not terribly fond of Turkish Delight either, Calalily (in fact I hate it; although this is probably at least partially due to having been tricked into taking a bite out of a "Big Turk" bar when I was a kid; Eeergh!). I'm not a big fan of candy much all around actually, I much prefer savory/salty/sour things (although I do like those bizarre perfume/flower-y flavored chewing gums, which are, sadly, usually pretty hard to find; somewhat like chewing on a bar of soap, but I like them anyway Cheesy).

I liked Parma Violets (just tried them recently) and Lavender flavoured lollies too.  I must say that I love anything with garlic on it, and I mean heaps of garlic, and am a fan of chips and various cheeses - there's an Ash coated Brie from Tasmania that roxxors my soxxors.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CodenameEndure
Landlubber

No site is better than its owner

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2008 September 27, 10:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am a bit of a liquorice fan, especially salty/strong liquorice, my favourite is some liqorice flavoured hard candy called "Tyrkisk Peber" (Turkish Pepper), they last a long time and after a while you can crack them with your teeth and there is a strong liqorice powder inside, they're just so yummy Tongue
I'm also quite fond of Oreo's so whenever a shop has them for sale I stock up.
I used to be a big chocolate eater but lately I've been growing tired of the milkchocolate and have been moving towards the 70% ones.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 September 27, 12:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you all tried Galaxy ripple, or Galaxy minstrels?

I sent some to a friend, in the US, and she was in chocolate heaven  Cheesy

Galaxy is my favourite chocolate.

I adore turkish delight.....but it has to be Frys turkish delight. Parma violets *shudders* My gran won a big tub of those, when we were little uns, and my sister and I ate the lot in a very short space of time - I was violently ill. Parma violet flavoured vomit is enough to put you off for life.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 27, 14:46:45 by Millie » Logged

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 September 27, 13:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am a bit of a liquorice fan, especially salty/strong liquorice, my favourite is some liqorice flavoured hard candy called "Tyrkisk Peber" (Turkish Pepper), they last a long time and after a while you can crack them with your teeth and there is a strong liqorice powder inside, they're just so yummy Tongue

After reading that, and reading about Millie's puke, I actually was put off my orange juice laced rum! Arr!

Turkish Delight? Marzipan? Yeah, I can understand those fetishes. Had some real nice Turkish delight once from a Lebanese restaurant, it was soft and covered with a sugar....that wasn't too sweet. Maybe it was flour or something, I can't recall. All I remember was drinking that hot Turkish coffee and letting a small corner of the delight melt in your mouth and it was heaven.
Marzipan is nice, in small doses. I really can't stand sweets anymore.

If I ever have a craving for something sweet, it's Peters vanilla ice cream for me Smiley (I am so boring) or chocolate.
But not just any chocolate, no way. It has to be really dark, or Belgian. There are a couple of Chocolate shops around these parts that I have to physically turn my head away if I am walking past. We have the Lindt Cafe for godsake. And millions (okay hyperbole anyone?) of chocolate shops. Tiny rose flavoured, violet flavoured, every kind of flavour (snozzberry?). Rich dark melt-in-your mouth chocolate. Which is more than just a bit of cocoa and shitloads of sugar (like let's say Nestle or Cadbury - sorry Cala, I HATE cadbury, and I'm not a snob, it's seriously too sweet), which I hate.

Edited: Because I talk to much Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 September 27, 14:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only time I actually enjoy chocolate is during the Halloween season. I really only like those Rolo's then. I can eat tubs of Cookies N Cream ice cream though, which is weird because I hate Oreo's.  Undecided My daughter eats jelly beans and gummy snacks by the load. She loves them, especially the sugar coated gummy worms. Needless to say she only gets those when we take her to a movie or something. She doesn't do sugar very well.  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 September 27, 14:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Now & Laters. Especially the banana ones. oooh wee! I remember we use to push them down into pickles. That was tasty.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2008 September 27, 16:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do love Cadburys and Galaxy, but what gets my mouth watering is smooth Swiss milk chocolate and plain Belgian chocolate *drools*

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2008 September 27, 17:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like YORKIE chocolate bars   Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: