PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:06:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060512 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #4110 on: 2009 March 27, 20:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh bad teachers! Me had many. Give me a blank piece of paper and I can write a whole essay within "margins" due to ms beth's Angry bitch ass beating me everytime I went out of the lines. That's ok. I drew pics of her and sold them to the other chitlins for a nickel a piece. I was quite rich in 2nd grade! (at least rich enough to buy an icecream sandwich or something..lol)

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
VaVe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: 2009 March 27, 20:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ICT teacher in my last year of school was a nightmare. It was his first year at the school which made it even more creepy for us back then. I went to a private school which mean uniforms including ties, shirts and skirts. This was generally okay but he would always insist on checking everyones uniform (even on non-uniform days). On the guys he would look at their ties, for the girls he stared the skirts. My best friend came in to school on shorts once and he stood there staring at her for about a minute before he let her get past him.
He was a really bad teacher besides that and it didn't make it any better that we didn't want to ask for help because he had a habit of leaning over your shoulder.
Nietzsche
Landlubber

I'm a bad, bad, disillusioned miscreant~ ;)

View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: 2009 March 27, 21:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My AP Enviromental teacher admitted he had a wet dream about a student. Also, my 8th grade science teacher sold cocaine outside of school, but I didn't find out until when I was in 10th grade.

SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!
faraude
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: 2009 March 27, 21:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also had a pervy middle school science teacher. He used to prop his....ahem...man parts...up on the corners of the desks while he lectured. One girl got really angry at him about it one time and just SLAMMED her fist down...right at the corner. He retired that year.

My mother told me stories about her science teacher (he actually taught them also glassmaker technology) that did EXACTLY the same thing. No girl punched him like that, though. What is it with science teachers?

We also have a computer stuff teacher (I have no idea of the subject's name in English, sorry) that, when you need help, just puts his hand on the mouse over yours. It's quite creepy. Once he asked us to help move some things from one classroom to another after school and one boy asked how much is he willing to pay for it as a joke. He answered: "Five bucks a night." Ew.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 27, 21:15:35 by faraude » Logged
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: 2009 March 27, 21:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My high school chem teacher once told a student who wore glasses that she looked like a movie character that takes off her glasses and turns into a sexy lady.  He also stroked girls hair and put his hands on their waists.  Ick ick ick.  I never reported him.  I really wish I had.  Pervs like that keep their jobs when no one speaks up.

edit: I remember why I didn't say anything.  I needed a letter of recommendation from him, for college. Sad  I feel slimy about it now, when he's the one who should be ashamed.  There's probably other students who don't speak up for similar reasons, teachers wield power over them.

My bio teacher on the other hand was an admirable guy and an amazing teacher.  Physics teacher was also a great guy.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: 2009 March 27, 21:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Our Elementary School (Grades K-6) Principal used to walk behind the 6th grade girls in the lunch room and "snap" our bras. I have no idea why nobody ever reported that.  Undecided

All these perv teacher stories in the TSR thread is so appropriate.  Wink

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: 2009 March 27, 22:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an amazing English teacher my sophomore and junior year of high school. She was tough, but she was funny. She never took crap from any of her students, but she was always willing to go out of her way to help someone who was struggling. She and my mother are the reason I love grammar and books so much.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Nietzsche
Landlubber

I'm a bad, bad, disillusioned miscreant~ ;)

View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: 2009 March 28, 20:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Algebra I teacher in 8th grade let us insult the other kids in our class if we didn't cuss. She was Jamaican and she was pretty badass: she once dragged an eighth grader who had hit a female seventh grader to the office. I mean, she dragged him by his arm to the principal's office (an Iraq war veteran) in 4 inch heels. After I saw that, I swore I was going to be as fierce as she was.

SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: 2009 March 29, 00:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a gym teacher my senior year of high school who would stand at the front of the class when us girls did jumping jacks and strolled to the back of the class when it was time to bend over and touch our toes. He was later fired for sleeping with a handful of cheerleaders. That's the only bad one I had though, luckily.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: 2009 March 29, 00:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was a girl in my elementary school that was not very well liked by the teachers, so they would encourage some of the other kids to "take care" of her at recess. She was beaten so badly at one point that my mother went to the school and had the teachers all fired. She threatened to go to the news if they weren't.

I also had a teacher in high school who would always comment on my best friends ample chest, and my mouth. He once said he thought we could do wonderful things to the boys if we knew how.  Now that I think about it, there was also a gym teacher who found a used condom out on our field one time and asked if I had been there after school the day before. I was 12 (literally) and had no idea what she could be talking about.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
kutto
Landlubber

ENTP - Salsachévere

View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: 2009 March 29, 21:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was a girl in my elementary school that was not very well liked by the teachers, so they would encourage some of the other kids to "take care" of her at recess. She was beaten so badly at one point that my mother went to the school and had the teachers all fired. She threatened to go to the news if they weren't.

Unless your mother had some local clout you're not telling us about, that is an awfully revealing mishap there.

Producer of high-quality butthurt since 2008. Accept no kewian-based substitutes!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: 2009 March 29, 21:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some folks just know how to raise hell effectively when it comes to dealing with the school system.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4122 on: 2009 March 29, 22:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And some people raise hell about things that are wrong, whether it affects them directly or not.  Kudos to your mom, whether or not it was you or another kid.  Raising hell and getting changes made, well, I admire that.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: 2009 March 29, 23:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, none of this would happen if you taught your kids to how to kill from birth. When I was a kid, I was put in a pen with a pig and expected to kill it with my teeth! If I didn't, I didn't eat! The first kid to attack me needed rabies shots after he finally escaped.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: 2009 March 30, 00:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a kid, I was put in a pen with a pig and expected to kill it with my teeth!
mmm, bacon... Roll Eyes

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: