PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:44:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073203 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #4065 on: 2009 March 25, 15:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell? All I see is a picture with a bunch of lines and dots. And what is the ?Dark Blue and ?Light Blue for? But of course that was photo shopped, she took the damn icon out. Are there any icons missing from Coconut's screen shots. I haven't seen where there would be ones missing.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: 2009 March 25, 17:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked but there wasn't any missing.  Coconuts are the same as the forum, it's dot's that are different to even the TSR forum messages.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: 2009 March 25, 17:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My screen shots still do suck.  I wouldn't make a fool of myself and stick them on a forum then pretend to be an expert though.
Exactly. Dot can't even explain what on earth she's trying to say; I certainly wouldn't pretend that I knew what I was talking about if I was her. She just continues to make a fool of herself. Dot, if you want to hold on to any dignity at all, just shut up. You're making yourself look dumber than we thought you were in the first place. Cheesy

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: 2009 March 25, 17:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see by looking at the forum messages what she is trying to get at but she has it in the wrong place so it is confusing.  ( the little icon next to the name, it looks a bit like an msn icon)
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: 2009 March 25, 17:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it understands how JPEG works.

It also doesn't understand how the text in IE are anti-aliased, while the ones in FF aren't.

By the way, is there a way to make the FF fonts anti-aliased and the opposite for IE?
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4070 on: 2009 March 25, 19:19:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can some one please explain wtf dot is on this time. It looks like she has taken a random screenshot of something and photoshopped it, but it has nothing to do with coconut's blog.

All i can tell is it has squares, circles & triangles. Maybe its a lesson on Shape LOL Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 March 25, 19:24:54 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: 2009 March 25, 22:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the heck? Is she saying if you photoshop something, you're going to end up with a pixelated image? That's... not how it works. That pixelation comes from entirely different sources; for example, saving a screenshot in a low quality format. Are we sure DOT is even the person who makes those lamps? Because this is betraying a completely messed-up idea of how image manipulation works at its most basic level.

Maybe she's trying to say that lack of pixelation shows something's photoshopped? That's not how it works either. She needs to go back to studying lamp laws.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: 2009 March 25, 22:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or better yet, she just disappear off the face of the planet.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: 2009 March 25, 23:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not understanding what she's talking about has never stopped Dot before. She really is a retard.

I fixed that for you. You're Welcome.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: 2009 March 26, 00:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remember what some of you said earlier?  That Dot's "guide" is meant for TSR users, the ones on the fence, not for pirates or free site users and certainly not for CC creators?  I don't think she believes a word of what she wrote, and I don't think she tried all that hard to write something sensical.  I think it's supposed to be like StarTrek techno-babble.  "We'll use a recursive algorithm to detect the fake trilithium, Cap'n!"  To someone who never works with images, doesn't take screen caps, only uses one browser, and hasn't really been following all the controversy all that closely, it might be convincing enough.

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4075 on: 2009 March 26, 05:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have a good eye, experience at looking for this sort of thing, and a mediocre photoshop to look at, you can usually tell by some pixel distortion whether or not something has beel altered.

The problem with what Dot is horribly, terribly, nonsensically trying to say is that it's generally the opposite of reality.  If you really wanted to look at a screencap for evidence that things had been altered, you would actually be looking at the space around the words.  To see if things had been erased, cloned over, etc.  Where the "real" text had been removed to make way for the "fake" text.

The only good way to prove this point would be to POINT IT OUT IN A SCREENCAP that has been badly photoshopped.  Making random images with arrows all over the place is just sheer and utter stupidity.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: 2009 March 26, 06:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut would not hesitate to say she changes the top border in my opinion. (I do not know coconut and have never spoken to coconut, so this is just my opinion)  After all TSR forum messages do not have message 268 written there that is something coconut puts into keep track.  At the end of the day it is the body of text that is important.  That is why this time Dot has left out the text, last time, we spotted that she was pointing at differences in colours etc but the two "fake" and "real" said exactly the same. 

ETA What dot has written is definately a trap for coconut.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 26, 08:14:20 by justso » Logged
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: 2009 March 26, 08:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone should comment that the proof of photoshoopedness is photoshooped, and point out all the blurry JPEG artifacts as "proof".

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: 2009 March 26, 08:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is obvious that Dot is practicing her photoshop skills, she is as good at it as I am, which is utterly crap.  She has photoshoped both examples to add her bits and shapes in and screwed up in the process.  I tried to photoshop for a post in paysite macros, tried to add text and ended up doing exactly what dot has done. I know, I phail.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4079 on: 2009 March 26, 10:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually have a side business restoring old photos. I use photoshop to fix them, and I do a lot of airbrushing and copy/paste, then airbrush some more. I use almost every tool photoshop has. I also use photoshop to create vector art, so I know how to use photoshop extremely well. I can tell you that anything can be photoshopped. If the person who does it is adept enough, there is no way for anyone to tell it has been altered. At least not just by looking at it. I suppose someone who knows how, could look at the code within the jpeg. But that would take some real smarts, and I don't see Dot being capable of that.
I know how to alter a scan of a photo, pixel by pixel, I could easily retouch a screencap to make it look however I want. I wouldn't, because I don't believe it's right, but I definately could.
That being said, I still believe Coconut's screencaps. She/he has no reason to fabricate or alter them (except for personal private stuff that is respectfully blurred). It would only hurt the cause to do so.

My Deviant artwork here.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: