PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 03:15:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1071549 times)
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3960 on: 2009 March 12, 23:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her full name still shouldn't be there.  No matter how bad she is I wouldn't feel comfortable not saying that I, for one, am not comfortable with that.  

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3961 on: 2009 March 13, 00:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think that was deliberate. Because her real name has not been edited out.

Oh, well, yeah, that was probably just an oversight. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: 2009 March 13, 00:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Passes rum to Ladyindis* Yarr, welcome!! I was about to do the same thing (get a sub  Lips sealed) before I saw the thread about the info sharing. TSR really is pretty backhanded.

You will have to ask coconut, but I believe atwa's email is on there so she cannot deny she sent it.  Otherwise, she would just lie and say that it was a mock up or there is no real proof it came from her. 

True, I'm sure she would try to deny her email, but then again she does have a distinct writing style. You definitely would be able to recognize it's her 'work' without any identifying info. I don't personally think anyone's info should be put out there without their consent. But as it's not my decision, I do stand behind Coconut for I'm sure they thought this issue out already. (Besides, this wasn't the first time her info has been shown as it's up in some other posts...) -Just to clarify I didn't state this to mean that it's alright to do so now! Just mentioned it because it's been happening but this is the first time I've heard people talking about it.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 13, 00:19:43 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
ladyindis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: 2009 March 13, 00:27:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*chugs the rum with glee and wanders around quite happily*

Arr, thank'ye siberiansunset Smiley

I wonder how many people have been saved from TSR subscriptions by the wily pirates around here? (and Coconut's efforts, of course!)

Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: 2009 March 13, 02:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many people have been saved from TSR subscriptions by the wily pirates around here? (and Coconut's efforts, of course!)

I would say a safe guess would be several dozen, but more then likely a ton more then that. It helps that we are very well known on the BBS, even if we can't be linked anymore.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: 2009 March 13, 02:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know, I starting to wonder just how low t$r will sink until they are finally gone.  I mean the stuff that has already been done is enough, but how much more could be coming?  It's kind of depressing when you think about it.  All the people that will be wronged by t$r in the future.  Undecided

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: 2009 March 13, 03:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even a monkey with 2 brain cells knows that TSR's 2 millions members include banned/old members/people who left or "accidentally" registred. The site is open since 1999, and they have less than 800 login/day.  Which is less than MTS2, I believe.

And Atwat amazes me. I'd love to see her going back to the A.M position. Hell, i'm even ready to start a petition! She would do half our job and kill TSR for good  Grin  Making Momama an FA...Seriously? Who would pay for average maxis recolors?

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: 2009 March 13, 04:45:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just got done reading the new Coconut info and Atwa's last name and email address have been blurred.

Coconut sees all!

Shocked
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: 2009 March 13, 07:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Atwa appears to be her usual charming self, but I can't really tell.  I can only read about 2/3rds of each post before the menu at the side of coconut's page blocks the screencap out.  Sometimes I can click on the screencap and enlarge it, but not this time. 

Is there something I'm missing?  Or does anyone else have this problem?

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
LouiseBrooks
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: 2009 March 13, 08:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Scurvy Cat: right click on the image and choose "View Image". It's what's worked for me so far.

"l'enfer, c'est les autres"
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3970 on: 2009 March 13, 09:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even a monkey with 2 brain cells knows that TSR's 2 millions members include banned/old members/people who left or "accidentally" registred. The site is open since 1999, and they have less than 800 login/day.  Which is less than MTS2, I believe.

Definately less than MTS2, it's even less than BPS too, we have about 1100 unique logins a day.

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: 2009 March 13, 09:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One word describes my reaction to Atwats email: Holy_fuck

Notice the bit marked in red.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: 2009 March 13, 09:42:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definately less than MTS2, it's even less than BPS too, we have about 1100 unique logins a day.

See? Told ya! And yet TSR claim that they have 40x more members than BPS (yeah, right!).

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3973 on: 2009 March 13, 09:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many PMBD / MATY get?  We could become More Visitors Than You!

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: 2009 March 13, 13:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many PMBD / MATY get?  We could become More Visitors Than You!

Win. Absolute win.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: