PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 07:52:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1071891 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3750 on: 2009 February 24, 21:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...  I mean, at least Atwa could lose some weight, get her hair cut and put on some make up if she was really worried about her looks.   But nothing will ever make poor Izazau any smarter. ...

I totally missed this with all the hair pulling going on. Nice one.

Now back to content.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: 2009 February 24, 22:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a related matter--I love coconut's blog, but I really wish it were searchable.  Does anyone have the direct URL to the post that shows the charts displaying TSR's subscription numbers?  I want to show it to someone who has just announced that EA and TSR together are an fightable juggernaut that is going to destroy us all one by one.

Here you go:
http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=139

Edit: I just realized those are the charts for TSR's access numbers. Not sure I have seen one that contains sub numbers.

That was the chart I was thinking of.  Yeah, I remembered it wrong, too.  Thanks for the link though. 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: 2009 February 24, 22:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does his scheming never end? The mind boggles. Sick, sick, sick! Undecided But at least his plan has been compromised!

One of the more interesting aspects of Thomass' character is that his deviousness seems to always be checked by his shortsightedness. I'm beginning to suspect he was raised by blind puppy killers.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: 2009 February 24, 22:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've known people like Thomas for years.  They really, really think they are smarter and subtler than anyone else, while most everyone around them find them idiots.

Many years ago one the girlfriend of one of these idiots was visiting us during a period when he was supposedly working the night shift.  One night the girlfriend, another visiting friend, the Spousal Unit and I heard the unmsitakable sound of this guy on the stairs up to our apartment.  (He has a very bad limp, so it really was unmistakable.)  Then a scratching on the door--he always scratched on the door instead of knocking.  We opened the door to see him leaving by the exit door but there was a tiny scrap of paper on the doormat.  It had a couple of symbols on it.  Girlfriend looked at it and was utterly bewildered at what it signified, except that one of the symbols was one she knew he used for signing things.  She showed it to the rest of us.  We recited in chorus: "He wants you to meet him at such and such restaurant."  The other symbol was the restaurant logo!  The subtle mastermind really didn't think that anyone else would be able to figure it out.   And 40 some years later I still know the guy and he still thinks no one else can figure him out..... Shocked

(For real fun, if asked, I tell you about this guy and his "secret" association with Gor Fandom.)
 Tongue

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3754 on: 2009 February 24, 22:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gor *shudder*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: 2009 February 24, 22:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We opened the door to see him leaving by the exit door but there was a tiny scrap of paper on the doormat.  It had a couple of symbols on it.  Girlfriend looked at it and was utterly bewildered at what it signified, except that one of the symbols was one she knew he used for signing things.  She showed it to the rest of us.  We recited in chorus: "He wants you to meet him at such and such restaurant."  The other symbol was the restaurant logo!  The subtle mastermind really didn't think that anyone else would be able to figure it out.   And 40 some years later I still know the guy and he still thinks no one else can figure him out..... Shocked
I am not certain what the logic of this was. If he wants to transmit a message, wouldn't it make more sense to make the message intelligible, rather than making it cryptic?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: 2009 February 24, 22:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering how come Thomas and Atwat have never wanted to show themselves on here. What are they afraid of?

People here are aware of their schemes and will question their actions, something they don't get on TSR's forum, and even there they manage to incriminate themselves. Not showing themselves here may be the only smart thing that they've done thus far.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: 2009 February 24, 22:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it me, or does it seem like ever since the Reflex forum went down, all sorts of strange shenanigans are going on with TSR and us?   First, TSR gets "hacked" despite having never been hacked before.  And could it be a safer hack?  It seemed like it was barely up there, and then *poof* gone.  Is it me or did it seem like it was only up long enough to be noticed, then quickly caught?   

Then, when we're scratching our head wondering why Thomas would think we'd be so stupid enough to think that any of us would hack his site, along comes Solander who has a bone to pick with us about pictures that were posted ages ago.  And no matter what logic we use, the little spy says, "But it's just my opinion..."  Maybe I'm wrong, but you only debate so long before you figure out that no one is going to listen to you.  Yet this guy kept going and going, to the point where we were just repeating ourselves.  Doesn't that look like Thomas was trying to distract us from the real issues going on? 

And, he closed down Reflex Forums, one of the few other places that was at least willing to be open with the Pirates.  I don't think he expected it to reopen as Blackpearl and I think he's scrambling over that one.

But, it's almost like he's herded us into one area.  He's chased Coconut out of everyplace until this was her only choice.  I think that's deliberate too.  He had to realize she'd eventually come here and when she did, the gloves would be off.

Call me paranoid, but I'm smelling something in the wind, something serious.  I think Thomas is trying to line us up like little bowling pins, and I think  he's going to try to use Coconut as the ball to knock us all down.  Imagine if he could discredit Coconut!  What a victory for him, I'm sure he thinks that without her, we're nothing. 

He has been running around telling people that the things Coconut is posting are faked.  I've learned one thing, that people rarely accuse anyone of anything they wouldn't  do themselves, if they had to.    I think he has big plans for us and Coconut.  I think he's got something up his sleeve to make her look like she's horrible and then, by association, make us all look stupid.  "Lookie, all the pirates were taken in by that lying bitch!" 

I'd be more worried if he didn't make his great plans so obvious.  So far, we've figured out that he's the one hacking his own site, he's the one who had the Reflex forum closed down,  obvious man is obvious.    It ought to be amusing to see what he tries next. 

Thomas:  Hey, Pirates, watch me pull a miracle out of my ass!
Pirates: Again?  That trick never works!
Coconut: Now here's something you'll really enjoy! *Points to her blog* 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: 2009 February 24, 23:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Darqstar and all this is happening just before the sims 3 is due to come out too. Destroy this site and any other sites that might be pirate sympathizers  to  get a corner on the CC market.  Maybe not all of us here are going nuts waiting for the sims 3 but many people are, and there will be a renewing of sim fans who might have gotten bored of sims 2 but will go nuts for the sims 3.  And the sims fans who have no real idea what is going on in the community will flock to the TSR for CC because they are the only game in town.   The delay in the game has bought the TSR some time, but not much so now they are getting desperate.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: 2009 February 25, 00:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it is glaringly obvious that Solander hasn't come back to defend himself from suspicions of ulterior motives. If he wasn't here on some kind of mission he would probably be boring us all to death with "No, it's not like that at all. These are my ideas alone." and stuff like that.

Sounds like Thomas needs to get a life if he spends all his time sitting around rubbing his hands together and cackling malevolently.
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: 2009 February 25, 01:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm...I'm forced to agree with Darqstar, being the sceptical/paraniod/glass-is-always-half-empty gal that I am. I believe it's called "The Old Bait And Switch", in which you momentarily occupy your victim's attention elsewhere before you make an underhanded swap of the goods. We focus on all this trivial piddly shit while Thomass pours his efforts into what's been under our noses the entire time...we were just too occupied to see it.

*snorts* Could he really be that smart resourceful?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3761 on: 2009 February 25, 01:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt it, because we expect him to pull stupid, underhanded, slimy stuff.

As for sims 2 fans coming back for 3?  Well, at least one person won't be subbing at TSR for that game.  He's a friend and when Coconut's blog -first- went up, e read t and was appalled.  So that's one less person who'll give Thoma$$ more money, or any other paysite money.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
JustDucky
Landlubber

Boycott all things T$R!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: 2009 February 25, 02:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The email I received from SteveB with T$R last week makes a whole lot more sense now.

Last week I emailed T$R to request my account be deleted and any/all personal info they had on file for me (electronic or print copy) be deleted as well. In my email I told them my reasons were because of what transpired with RSF and the information that Coconut had shared. When SteveB emailed me back he of course went on and on about how all of it was a lie. But at the end of his email he said and I quote,

“From where we site it’s laughable, but its a shame they are wrongly influencing people like yourself. I hope you look deeper and see the truth. You might like to at least wait until EA make a public statement about it next week.”

It seems like more and more pieces to a puzzle are starting to appear.

STOP giving T$R free advertising. Stop showing T$R in your daily updates. Stop using T$R objects in screenshots. Screenshots create WCIF's, which create links to T$R. These links send innocent victims to T$R; who then buy a sub.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3763 on: 2009 February 25, 02:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know Darqstar, the only thing that leaves me scratching my head is, why hasn't he faked some 'evidence' already? TSRians are always screaming about how easy screenshots are to doctor, so why wait all these months? Coconut has always been associated with the pirates anyway.

siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: 2009 February 25, 02:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

“From where we site it’s laughable, but its a shame they are wrongly influencing people like yourself. I hope you look deeper and see the truth. You might like to at least wait until EA make a public statement about it next week.”

It seems like more and more pieces to a puzzle are starting to appear.

Interesting. I am curious to know if there will be a statement.

Either way, there is a whole new shit storm brewing...

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: