PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:10:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060390 times)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3705 on: 2009 February 24, 13:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only came over to see if Ayyuff being FA was a new thing.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: 2009 February 24, 13:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The man has spoken of something that I believed was his own opinion and I uphold that, just as I uphold your right to speak your mind.

Jesus fucking Christ - how stupid can you be? We're all speaking our own opinion - he's sucked you in just because he says "MY OPINION! RESPECT IT!" For the last couple of pages, a lot of the people have been sucking his dick about his fucking personal opinion and the right to respect it.  

If he is going back and saying that we're locked up tight in a drum, yeah, I'm gonna wanna kick his ass from here to Mt. Saint Helen's.

Except you didn't - you're absolutely full of shit - because that's what coconut is telling you -b

Yeah, I know I'm in the minority--but this is uncalled for. I guess I'm too "nice" and "PC" for this--oh, yeah, and a "doormat."  Just to be clear, I'm not writing this on behalf of Solander or Paden or anyone else who's been savaged here.  I'm saying this because I think this kind of talk is counterproductive.  People--some good people--are being driven away.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 13:29:15 by dietofworms » Logged

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: 2009 February 24, 13:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*butts in*

In case anyone cares, the following is just my own personal puny standpoint after reading through countless paysite debates, especially the last few pages of this thread:

Rule 1. I always try to adhere to the cliche of "Trust No One".

Rule 2. If you can't trust anyone else in this world, trust yourself. In some cases that doesn't fly either in which case I refer back to Rule 1.

Rule 3. How I measure everyone claiming (*coughs* Solander, Angela, Nanu, etc.) to straddile the figurative paysite fence, as put so sweetly by KMFDM:

"What am I supposed to make
Of people like you?
What you say is not enough,
It’s what you do.

Cowardly bewailing,
Too frightened to stand tall.
Play the hand you have been dealt,
You’ve got no balls at all.

Hide behind your pious words,
Lament your desperate state.
Do you believe in action,
Or play victim to your fate?

Spit or Swallow,
Deny or Admit.
Drown in your blood,
Or live in your shit."

There ya go. Welcome to my grey-matter.

Secondly, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 14:08:39 by dragonballz » Logged
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: 2009 February 24, 14:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright I'm going to sound rude, but you guys had better shut up and forget this ever happened because it helps NO-ONE.
There is absolutely no point except that you get to hack your axe into eachother instead of someone who REALLY did something disgusting, rude, annoying and/or stupid compared to what happened between pirates in this thread. K?

So shrug off the butthurt and outrage and annoyance with eachother and get your ass back in here and talk about TSR. I think this topic and what we stand for together is a litle more important that your annoyances with eachother. You may be right or wrong, but let's get over that now because we'll see no end to it that benefits our cause.

Thanks dudes, have rum. LOTS of it!   Grin

To above post: Looks like tsr also hosts other paysites, thus raking in money twice for items hosted on the same server. Classy.

Inactive
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: 2009 February 24, 14:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uggggh, no. The first screenie is from Betsey's Little Sims Shoppe, most decidedly a FREE site. Here is a link to her thread at BPS: http://blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?p=362458#post362458 She has no idea what's going on as she is in no way affiliated with T$R, and would like very much for someone's help in removing it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3710 on: 2009 February 24, 14:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and before I draw the wrath of calalily... What the hell, woman? Of course we're going to be patient with this dude before coconut tells us he's a plant (in more way than one). It's just weird. He strated out all reasonable talking about hacking and why it wasn't happening and then he slowly got his retard on.

<snip>
- Coconut: I bringz yu truths!
- Cala: ZOMG YOU WERE NICE TO A SPY BURN PEASANTS!!!

Wut. Teh. Ho? What did I miss? This isn't like you. Much.

I don't expect anyone to know someone is a plant before we have proof - although he did do a lot of paysite owner defending, which went largely uncritiqued.  Which is why I said I didn't expect anyone to know beforehand when Paden asked me why I was having a go at her, and not everyone else:

I don't intend to go back pages and pages and have a go at people for not knowing a post was going to be made confirming that belief today.

She posted after coconut's post - and thus why I had a go.  She also seems to have edited her post just before I replied (which is why it doesn't show up as an edit) where she said that she didn't buy coconut's idea, and said something along the lines of don't we say "pics or whatevers" - which is why I went right off. coconut is in a precarious position, and cannot provide screenshots at will - but rather when it is safe for them to do so. I will quote in future though - but obviously she didn't act like I was reading something she hadn't wrote - hence why it looks confusing.

I only came over to see if Ayyuff being FA was a new thing.

Yes, it is.  

Secondly, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

It says v6 there in the login box - you sure it's not because you're using v6 of TSR, and hence it's fucking the links up?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: 2009 February 24, 14:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw, Cala. You go to the sites and act like you're going to download, then BLAMO. Popup from TSR. Read the thread at BPS. Betsy fears she's been hacked, so maybe someone would help by explaining to her what may be going on.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: 2009 February 24, 14:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went there and it still asks for verification no matter if you have TSR open in a different window or not. Is TSR trying to monitor external sites now?

Inactive
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: 2009 February 24, 14:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EXACTLY what I was wondering too, Nouk.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: 2009 February 24, 14:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the fuuuuu?Huh? So how far will they not go?
« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 14:43:52 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: 2009 February 24, 14:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happens on a Mac too. I just went to check it out. Thought you all would like to know. I'm using Safari as my browser.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: 2009 February 24, 14:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went to both sites.  I never saw one for Simcredible.  On Betsye's site I got it at the front page.  I downloaded a toddler outfit and did not get it.  It seems pretty easy to get rid of and doesn't stop you from doing anything.  So, if it is a sign of hacking, it's annoying.  I do understand why Betsey is worried, I'd be furious if it was my site.

I do wonder though, what the hell is the point of it?  It doesn't seem to be blocking the site from working.  All it seems to be is a deliberate "We're fucking with you!" sign that clearly identifies TSR.  What is the point of that?  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: 2009 February 24, 14:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read in the thread at Pearl that Holy Simoly is also affected.
Are these sites on TSR's fansite list by any chance?
More importantly, is anyone getting virus warnings?

Inactive
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: 2009 February 24, 14:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot tell as TSR doesn't have the list up currently. I know Holy Simoley was on their fan site list last I checked.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: 2009 February 24, 15:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't TSR, SimCredible and Holy Simoly all go to the creator's camp?
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: