PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:59:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073311 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3690 on: 2009 February 24, 06:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The man has spoken of something that I believed was his own opinion and I uphold that, just as I uphold your right to speak your mind.

Jesus fucking Christ - how stupid can you be? We're all speaking our own opinion - he's sucked you in just because he says "MY OPINION! RESPECT IT!" For the last couple of pages, a lot of the people have been sucking his dick about his fucking personal opinion and the right to respect it.  

If he is going back and saying that we're locked up tight in a drum, yeah, I'm gonna wanna kick his ass from here to Mt. Saint Helen's.

Except you didn't - you're absolutely full of shit - because that's what coconut is telling you -

Solander, the only problem with you 'working' with Cedric, is that Cedric works with Anita, and Anita has a big mouth. FAIL

So bluster all you want - it's pretty clear that he has you handled.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: 2009 February 24, 06:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Suck it, Cala. I'm not perfect and I get fooled now and then, but that gives you no right to act the judge, jury and executioner. You aren't qualified for it. As long as you're going after me, why not go after any of the others that stood up and said that he has a right to express his thoughts? Or do you just want to grind an axe with me? I don't give a fuck what you think of me, I'm not here to please you. If you're having a pissy night, take it out on someone other than me. Find someone else to abuse, because I've had enough. Fuck you. I admit that I screwed up. What happened to dropping a matter when someone says, "I fucked up, sorry?" If I'm full of shit, then you are as well, because you sure the hell seem to notice it. Kiss my goddamn ass, woman, because I don't answer to you nor to anyone else other than those I deem worthy. And no, unlike others that have left PMBD, you aren't gonna run me off of this site by acting the total cunt with me. Although, I am going to bed, it's late in my night and I have child duty tomorrow.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3692 on: 2009 February 24, 06:57:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And right about now, at least one person is smiling happily, as we go at each other's throats.

Being willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, 'specially a freesite creator, is not 'handled'.  I don't care what anyone thinks, including the person who thinks he does have us handled.  We're certainly never going to convert folks to our side if we never trust anyone new.

And tearing into each other?  That's another distraction to keep us from concentrating on destroying paysites.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: 2009 February 24, 07:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got it! I'll invite them both to a candlelight supper party but (heeheehee) I won't tell either of them that I'm inviting the other one, and by the time the 2nd course is served...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3694 on: 2009 February 24, 07:05:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Suck it, Cala. I'm not perfect and I get fooled now and then, but that gives you no right to act the judge, jury and executioner. You aren't qualified for it. As long as you're going after me, why not go after any of the others that stood up and said that he has a right to express his thoughts?

You are the only one doubting coconut's post about collaboration with TSR - which was made today.  You are the only person to say you still think Solander's a good guy - despite the fact that he has a history of being the only paytard who never got paid. And you back that up with "pics or it didn't happen" - quite the wonderful demand to make of someone who you've certainly believed before and commented on their blog with such.  I do believe you've been a giant dick to coconut - you know - the person who is trying to help you see through the bullshit.

I don't intend to go back pages and pages and have a go at people for not knowing a post was going to be made confirming that belief today.  If they come in and doubt coconut, I sure as shit am going to give it to them - but you're the only one who read it and doubted them - not good old Solander.   Roll Eyes

And no, unlike others that have left PMBD, you aren't gonna run me off of this site by acting the total cunt with me.

Inflated sense of self importance and rampant butthurt - population you.

And tearing into each other?  That's another distraction to keep us from concentrating on destroying paysites.

You didn't complain when Solander did it, and since coconut is actually helping us and Solander is not, then I'll stick up for coconut's intelligence reports thank you.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3695 on: 2009 February 24, 07:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy, you are in a bad mood today - I didn't stick up for him, I said he had the right to his own opinions but that I disagreed and thought he was wrong.  And when exactly did I attack Coconut for saying anything?

www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3696 on: 2009 February 24, 07:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy, you are in a bad mood today - I didn't stick up for him, I said he had the right to his own opinions but that I disagreed and thought he was wrong.  And when exactly did I attack Coconut for saying anything?

No - sorry - didn't mean to infer you were doubting them - but Paden did a page or so back: 

Do we not give people a chance to change, though? Are they always branded as this or that even after going free? I'm just asking a simple question, is all. And no, I've not forgotten, I just am hoping that this is indeed not the case.

I don't personally want to turn away coconut's information for the sake of keeping the peace. 

Visit Calalilysims

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3697 on: 2009 February 24, 08:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think anyone wants to turn away Coconut's information, least not -here-.  And since Solander's apparent goal of distracting us from just what a slime ball Thoma$$ is, I don't see a point of fighting over it.

Everyone has the right to their own opinions, though.  Even if they are stating them in a ploy to cause muddy waters.  Doesn't mean we have to be nice to them if they are trying to cause dissension in the ranks, as it were, but they do have the right to them.

*passes around rum and popcorn* Pax?

www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3698 on: 2009 February 24, 08:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think anyone wants to turn away Coconut's information, least not -here-.  And since Solander's apparent goal of distracting us from just what a slime ball Thoma$$ is, I don't see a point of fighting over it.

Telling coconut pics or it didn't happen is as good as turning it away - in favour of Solander.  To then claim that it should be shut up about it or it's a vendetta is stupid - particularly as I should apparently shut up, but Paden gets to have the last word.   

Everyone has the right to their own opinions, though.  Even if they are stating them in a ploy to cause muddy waters.  Doesn't mean we have to be nice to them if they are trying to cause dissension in the ranks, as it were, but they do have the right to them.

That's mostly what this entire board is - opinion on paysites - including all the troll paysite owners.  It contains arguments in favour of our viewpoint - the only place that doesn't contain opinion is the treasure chest. Solander didn't do anything special, but every single time this ploy of the "personal opinion" makes some people let him off, when in fact he's not doing anything special other than giving you keywords to make you back down.  Blathering on about the right to opinions doesn't make him any different from us - and Thomass is certainly of the opinion that paysites are fine - we going to back off on that "opinion" too?

Visit Calalilysims

Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3699 on: 2009 February 24, 09:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are way to paranoid in my eyes.

Here are some facts:

• Yes, i consider some FAs to be my friends. No matter if they offer pay content or whatever, they are just nice persons
  • Yes, i consider some pirates to be my friends. They make pay content available for free, but they are really nice persons
  • I don't like the way you talk about TSR or any other paysite owner. I would question that in real life your wording does consist only of cunt, jerk, asshole, twat or whatever, if you talk about someone you don't like. It's your board, so you can decide what words are appropriate, but i still don't like them.
  • I don't care about your dispute with TSR or any other paysite. It's not my game you are playing, as i never did upload pay content to Pimp my Sims.com nor do i intend to do so. So it's only between you and paysites.
  • I was an FA some years ago for a short period of time. I think it's been about 4 month or so with 3 sets published. I left TSR because me and TSR did not fit together good enough for me to stay there
  • I don't think the fact, that i have been a FA some years ago disqualifies me forever to post something related to TSR. If you think so, i can't help you
  • I personally don't care a shit about an FAs creations being listed at the booty or not. I still think you don't have the right to do so, but it's not my game. And i won't condemn anyone for doing it, as you guys follow a different interpretation of the EULA than i do.
  • I never intended to distract you from anything. I just thought (and still think) that publishing the pictures mentioned above went too personal, so i did post it. That's it. Didn't expect that such a discussion would follow.
  • Coconut is perfectly right if she/he says that i did talk with Teko about this thread and i did also say to him, that i don't like the way you guys talk about some topics or handle private data. But i did also note to him, that sharing paypal data between paysites is inacceptable.
  • I did also say to him that i wish TSR the best that they find the wholes in their system, if there is an external hacker attacking their system. This was an impartial statement, as i do not wish anyone (neither pirates nor pay nor free sites) to have an unwanted guest in areas where noone else should enter.
  • I did also talk to Anita yesterday evening. She told me some things about hackers etc. If i believe it, what i do believe or not is my decision. Just in case coconut also finds this information somewhere on the net. I don't feel ashame for it.
  • I do not expect you to change your personal positions nor do i expect to quit what you are doing. It's your right to express your opinion and act accordingly, but this does also apply to me.
  • Not everyone, who is not 100% on your side, is automatically against you.
  • If you don't want me to take part in this discussion or any others at this board, just say so. It's perfectly ok for me, as it is your home and you got the right to tell any guest, if he should leave or not.

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: 2009 February 24, 10:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

• Yes, i consider some FAs to be my friends. No matter if they offer pay content or whatever, they are just nice persons

I would like to dispute this point. First of all if people are tricking children into handing over their pocket money for something which legally should not cost them a penny - that defies my definition of being a nice person. You know how sims 3 has their evil sims stealling candy from babies? This rather sounds like that doesn't it?

• I don't care about your dispute with TSR or any other paysite. It's not my game you are playing, as i never did upload pay content to Pimp my Sims.com nor do i intend to do so. So it's only between you and paysites.

If you don't care about the dispute why are you making such long posts about it? Surely a person who genuinely didn't care would simply be here for the Kool Aid. You're sounding like a person who cares passionately about this. That's fine. Passion is good and it gives people something to talk about other than Kool Aid. You can't say that you don't care when clearly you do.

You are clearly on the paysite part of this debate. If you deny this then it suggests in fact you are unsure. We like people who are unsure because it suggests some actual thought it going into this. But if you don't listen to people's arguments then you're not thinking which means you've made up your mind and it's a mindset that will make you very lonely here.

FAKE EDIT: I've just read that back and I think it makes sense but it's possible it doesn't - if so i have no excuses. But I thought I'd post anyway since I feel that if any points in there do make sense they're well worth making.
Can I have my Kool Aid now?

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3701 on: 2009 February 24, 11:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes sense to me Elphaba.

You are way to paranoid in my eyes.

I'm sure I am too paranoid in your eyes  - and certainly for your purposes. But seeing we've had Thomass try to use a sick and dying man to up his cred, and try to infer that coconut is hacking TSR, that pirates are hacking TSR - including taking down his own site to prove it, it doesn't seem implausible that reliable Solander will sally forth in TSR's name. You stated you were neutral a couple of pages back, and you're obviously not.  Your biggest beef to date is not publishing subscribers paypal details, or the deliberate destruction of RSF - it's pictures of Thomass' house.  Roll Eyes And I read the full text version cupcake, so don't try to infer that I'm reading too much into it.

Visit Calalilysims

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: 2009 February 24, 12:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well there you go if the only thing that you can pick apart about coconut (after thousands of screen shots) is she/he put up a pic of a house, then he/she is not doing a bad job.  Maybe you should make it a mission for yourself solander to go to every builder in the sim community who has ever used original plans and included a real picture of their sim house to take them down because they are evil info sharers, don't forget every holiday maker who has ever posted a pic of their holiday with a house in the background. I see nothing wrong with this but you apparently do. I think the wording of your summary sort of gives you away a lot

Yes, i consider some FAs to be my friends. No matter if they offer pay content or whatever, they are just nice persons

Yes, i consider some pirates to be my friends. They make pay content available for free, but they are really nice persons

words bolded by me to show the difference.  I know English is not your first language, but it is a very showing slip.
Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: 2009 February 24, 13:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the house talk certainly did steer the thread away from Thomas' repugnant conduct in his latest scheme to get moar monies.  Really, this man is dying and Thomas is right there trying to gain a monetary benefit off of the fatal illness of one of his 'artists', even going so far as to try to force the man to go along with his plan; and instead of pages of backlash at Thomas for such despicable actions there are pages of people talking about whether or not pics of Thomas' house should be re-posted and arguing about how nice/mean it is to make fun of someone's looks.  Sheeple are visiting the site to read more about Mr. No-Morals-Thomas taking advantage of a dying man and the TSR thread is full of, well, nothing to do with that (last few pages, anyway).

Not saying we shouldn't discuss those other things, but I'm certain we're giving Thomas and co. just what they want by getting sidetracked by such comparably trivial topics.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3704 on: 2009 February 24, 13:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, i consider some pirates to be my friends. They make pay content available for free, but they are really nice persons

It's the but that bothers me.
'Yes, my friends do things I concider morally wrong, but I need them to uphold my appearance of being neutral, so we're cool.'

That leaves the same taste of shit in my mouth as "But all my friends are black people!"

I was an FA some years ago for a short period of time. I think it's been about 4 month or so with 3 sets published. I left TSR because me and TSR did not fit together good enough for me to stay there

So, the band split over creative differences? What does that even mean? Not that it matters in this discussion, but I'm curious.

I personally don't care a shit about an FAs creations being listed at the booty or not. I still think you don't have the right to do so, but it's not my game. And i won't condemn anyone for doing it, as you guys follow a different interpretation of the EULA than i do.

What the ho?
You just argued that you're too retarded to read and understand words. Congrats. You win at arguments.

Also, what Elphaba said.

I never intended to distract you from anything. I just thought (and still think) that publishing the pictures mentioned above went too personal, so i did post it. That's it. Didn't expect that such a discussion would follow.

I call bullshit.

PMBD: OMG Thomas tried to make money off a dying man! Outrage!
Solander: Dewd, you're being totally not cool. TSR has, like, rights and, stuff.

How the fuck is that not going to spell trouble? Either you're a shitstirrer or the case for you being retarded grows with every word you type (and apparently can't read nor understand. Bonus.) The fact that you haven't been here for ages and chose this moment to make a completely unrelated post about something that happened quite some time ago...

Do Ineed to finish that sentence?

I did also say to him that i wish TSR the best that they find the wholes in their system, if there is an external hacker attacking their system. This was an impartial statement, as i do not wish anyone (neither pirates nor pay nor free sites) to have an unwanted guest in areas where noone else should enter.

Dude, no. You can't do that. You came here and the first thing you said was that it'd be stupid to believe TSR can be hacked. You totally won me over. In retrospect, it was the only non-retarded point you made. Why you gotta take that away from me? Why you gotta make me slap you?  Angry

I did also talk to Anita yesterday evening. She told me some things about hackers etc. If i believe it, what i do believe or not is my decision. Just in case coconut also finds this information somewhere on the net. I don't feel ashame for it.

Translation: I'm retarded enough to believe Anita's hacker stories, even though they make no technical or logical sense.

I weep for humanity.

Not everyone, who is not 100% on your side, is automatically against you.

I have no words.
'I don't like what you're doing and think you're wrong all over the board, but that's totally cool by me.'
Did... did you just admit you're a spineless idiot wandering in No Man's Land, trying to decide which trench to dive in when the shooting starts? Because that's what that sounded like to me.

If you don't want me to take part in this discussion or any others at this board, just say so. It's perfectly ok for me, as it is your home and you got the right to tell any guest, if he should leave or not.

Okay. I don't want you to take part in this discussion or any others at this board. In fact, I want you to take a can of gasoline, pour it over your modem, strike a match and leave the internet alone!

Wow, that felt nice.

Oh, and before I draw the wrath of calalily... What the hell, woman? Of course we're going to be patient with this dude before coconut tells us he's a plant (in more way than one). It's just weird. He strated out all reasonable talking about hacking and why it wasn't happening and then he slowly got his retard on.

- Finally someone he seems to understand what a hacker is!
- Wait, he seems confused about this private data issue, let's give him some facts.
- Oh... he still doesn't get it. That's... weird, I suppose, but let's explain it again.
- Hm. Well. He doesn't sound like he's typing with his fists, so why does he come across as a complete neanderthal?
- *suspect severe brain damage*
- Coconut: I bringz yu truths!
- Cala: ZOMG YOU WERE NICE TO A SPY BURN PEASANTS!!!

Wut. Teh. Ho? What did I miss? This isn't like you. Much.

Oh, and to anyone who seems to believe that four or five pages of Solander being a thick tool is enough to make me forget al about Tom's whacky hijinks... I am not a goldfish.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 13:41:39 by Devilfish » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: