PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 07:22:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1071461 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3135 on: 2009 February 12, 17:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Murano seems to have mistaken some domain squatters trying to profit off of HIS fame for people who want to actually buy his domain. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: 2009 February 12, 18:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Pescado, did you really think Murano would understand a scam like that?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: 2009 February 12, 18:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first line or two of that email just screams SCAM; a lot of the ones I have seen are in cracked English and don't make much sense. If Murano thinks their shitty little sims 2 domain name is worth $10,000 then I hope they get royally fucked.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: 2009 February 12, 18:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Anyer said.  Roll Eyes Well, scam much? Googling it shows that its a complete and utter scamcake! Its pretty obviously fishy, he should not have fallen for that so easily.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: 2009 February 12, 18:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Anouk
I think he's kidding, but knowing the enviroment it's posted in, I can't really be sure.

Possibly. But I think he desperately wants it to be true. Either way, 10k for the name of an old shitty site is truly laughable.
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: 2009 February 12, 19:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear T$R,

You dno't knwo me. My wealthy uncle recentlily pased away and I am in ned of an bank account in which to deposit his gazillions of dollars. Unforteunately, I'm unable to get a bank account do to internationle restrictons. If you wood be so kind as to open an account in my name with an opening balance of $15000, I will be hapy to share his gazillions of dollars with you. This is obviously all legal. Please contact me via email with your name, address, place of emplymont and social security withn 2 days to take advantge of this amazing offer.

Thank you,
jssimone
xyz0003432imareallyimportantperson@yahoo.com 
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: 2009 February 12, 19:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Anyer said.  Roll Eyes Well, scam much? Googling it shows that its a complete and utter scamcake! Its pretty obviously fishy, he should not have fallen for that so easily.

The really funny part is, he will have to read PMBD to realize that it was a scam!  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: 2009 February 12, 19:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear T$R,

You dno't knwo me. My wealthy uncle recentlily pased away and I am in ned of an bank account in which to deposit his gazillions of dollars. Unforteunately, I'm unable to get a bank account do to internationle restrictons. If you wood be so kind as to open an account in my name with an opening balance of $15000, I will be hapy to share his gazillions of dollars with you. This is obviously all legal. Please contact me via email with your name, address, place of emplymont and social security withn 2 days to take advantge of this amazing offer.

Thank you,
jssimone

Will you accept that 15000 in Monopoly money?  It's perfectly legal tender in Mopolia. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: 2009 February 12, 20:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear T$R,

Thank you,
jssimone

Will you accept that 15000 in Monopoly money?  It's perfectly legal tender in Mopolia. 

Don't take monopoly money, take my 15000 in Life money. Monopoly money has gone down in value, but life money is doing good.  Grin

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: 2009 February 12, 20:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jssimone,

Your sad story made me sad (stupid internationle restrictons). I'm almost certain that murano and all the other greedy greedy compassionate FAs from TSR will do everything in their interests to help you out.

Hang in there, you plucky simmer, you. -  Wink
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3145 on: 2009 February 12, 20:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*laughs loudly on the inside* This is keeping my spirits up - that the the hope of -food- by tomorrow night.  Ensure shakes are surprisingly nummy, but I want something that has to be chewed a little, something that will tell my tummy 'shut the fuck up'.  Yes, I think the world is better for me getting this plate - 5 or 6 more weeks of nothing but drinking would leave me -very- grumpy, even with all you amusing people out there poking fun at the maroons.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: 2009 February 12, 23:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

waitwut?
He didn't even take 2 seconds to google west-technology.net?  I mean really.  Are you sure he's not joking?

As Jojoba said, it took zero effort to know it was a scam.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: 2009 February 13, 02:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

waitwut?
He didn't even take 2 seconds to google west-technology.net?  I mean really.  Are you sure he's not joking?

As Jojoba said, it took zero effort to know it was a scam.

You must remember that drinking the TSR koolaide kills braincells.  Tongue

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: 2009 February 13, 02:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This, of course, all depends on if he had any brain cells to begin with. I'm beginning to seriously wonder if all of these people have been doing heavy drugs since they were in diapers or shortly after that phase of their lives ended.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: 2009 February 13, 02:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting theory Paden. I wouldn't want to be the one to research their childhood though. But I think chaz might be doing the most. Sad to say, but DOTs lamps look better then his sims  Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: