PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 17:39:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073448 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2910 on: 2009 February 03, 16:22:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FAEK Edit: This is due to ToS issues.

Real edit: Did anyone screencap the journal entrees?

Have screengrabbed the majority of her entrees, which ones would you like? The cached link that picklechick gave does currently work so you can look there though
« Last Edit: 2009 February 03, 16:32:12 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2911 on: 2009 February 03, 16:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to know how in the hell Coconut violated anything on any of these journals.  If I was a lawyer, I'd take the suit to sue them all for censorship.  Coconut's not lying, is only sharing screenies, and is polite enough to smudge personal information - so where the fuck do these guys get off closing down the accounts.  Utter BS, and TSR must be paying the hosts to close them down, or else the management of the blog sites are a bunch of weinies.

Its also stupid of TSR - the more you close Coconut down, the more folks will pay attention to what is being posted.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: 2009 February 03, 17:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if EA was planning to give TSR exclusive rights to make CC (or exclusive tools or whatever), why did they invite other people to their Kreator Kamp?  Did TSR plan the invite list with EA and so they invited people whom TSR wants to recruit?  (If so, they're ridiculously stupid--can you see Kate from Parsimonious kowtowing to TSR? Roll Eyes

Maybe the NDA was EA's idea and part of their deal with TSR.

There's nothing about SIms 3 that could tempt me to buy it at this point. Angry

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: 2009 February 03, 17:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New point for debate:

Is TSR more like the Borg of Star Trek.  "You will be assimilated."

Or The Village of The Prisoner:  "We're just trying to help you."

I can't decide myself.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: 2009 February 03, 17:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, guess what. The Sims 3 wont be coming out on February 20, or in March, or in April, or even in May. The EA press site for the UK just updated less then an hour ago with the new date of June 2009. People on the BBS are trying to make since of it and are saying that is was a mistake, its bad business, not professional to delay it this close to the release date, and all that other jazz.

EDIT: They are also saying that because it is the UK site, it only is for the UK, and the US will still get it on time. yeah right.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: 2009 February 03, 17:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe the NDA was EA's idea and part of their deal with TSR.
You've just stated what I've been fearing since news of this came out. We know that EA "helps" TSR, and I wouldn't doubt that EA's given them some assistance with this measure as well. Why EA would ever choose to associate themselves with TSR is beyond me. The complete lack of morality that TSR shows behind closed doors just makes me believe that EA's hiding their eyes because they're JUST as shady as TSR. Destroying TSR is the least of my concerns now, because the real problem is EA. They don't care what TSR does because their precious SM Steve is a good buddy and they'll listen to Thomas' lies and propaganda before they'd ever listen to what any of us has to say. There'd have to be something big and nasty to happen before EA would cut the cord. If giving out people's real names and email addresses isn't big enough to make EA smack TSR around, then it'd have to take something a lot bigger to get them to cut all ties.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2916 on: 2009 February 03, 17:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that other countries tend to reliably get their copies -before- the US, I don't see that.

And that's cool - wonder if they'll roll out another EP or SP with the delay.

www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: 2009 February 03, 17:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found my new favorite reason that someone said that that info isn't true. Someone said that because it is on the UK site, that means its not official, it didn't come from EA. I really want to know what goes on in those people's minds.

And yes, the US has become one of the last countries to get the games anymore, but EA did say that the game would have a world wide release date, so if that stays true and June 09 is when it is released, then everyone when get it then.

And a new EP or SP would be nice, but I don't see it happening. Wonder what The Sims 2 team is doing now that The Sims 2 is pretty much over, other then the store that is.

EDIT: They are also saying that the latest VIP letter confirms 2-20 as the release date, and so to gaming magazines. Well duh they would, they were written before 12pm EST today.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 03, 18:04:15 by rum nate » Logged

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2918 on: 2009 February 03, 18:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think taking -anything- that TSR says about their connection with EA is bullshit.  While EA let's them get away with a lot, I doubt that EA pays them nearly as much thought that.

And I hope that they do another EP or SP, rather than nickle and diming us with store crap.

www.thestormradio.com
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2919 on: 2009 February 03, 18:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, guess what. The Sims 3 wont be coming out on February 20, or in March, or in April, or even in May. The EA press site for the UK just updated less then an hour ago with the new date of June 2009.

Cheesy I lol'd.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: 2009 February 03, 18:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just read the non discloser agreement Thomass is now requiring his whores to sign. I imagine half of them eagerly signing it in their own blood. But hey, what wouldn't they do for the privilege of making him rich? I'm also curious to know if he required the "other" whore to sign one as well. And who knows?  Maybe even his poor, ignorant, childless wife has to sign on the dotted line now.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: 2009 February 03, 18:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They just changed it back to TBA. EA is a bunch of lost idiots, wandering around in the dark. They are probaly scared to turn on a light cause all they got are ones made by DOT.

naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: 2009 February 03, 18:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just when I think TSR can't shock me any more than they have already, they go and surprise me. 

Coconut is like those bopper games.  You can try to smack the coconut down, but the coconut will just come back, again and again.  Which is why I respect and admire the coconut.

Rock on, coconut.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: 2009 February 03, 18:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm loving the BBS today. It's the funniest thing I've read in awhile. All those people freaking out, thinking that EA's end of quarter financial disclosure meeting is somehow not really EA's end of quarter financial disclosure meeting and instead some fan meeting dedicated to either announcing the game went gold or pushing the date out to some distant future date. Loud cries and flouncies for all.  I imagine this is the most fun I will be getting from The Sims 3. Grin
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: 2009 February 03, 18:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They just changed it back to TBA. EA is a bunch of lost idiots, wandering around in the dark. They are probaly scared to turn on a light cause all they got are ones made by DOT.

Thanks for making me spit out my sod-ar! LMAO Newaze I'm glad I checked out the coconut journal b4 they took it down! I dled the nda too...hilarious! (They actually think its legally binding??) Oh well. TS3 can get pushed off into oblivion for all I care. TSR could make nice and follow TS3...

Anyways I hope coconut takes Pescado up on his offer-it would be nice to see uninterrupted entries!!!!! Coconut is the stuff awesome is made of! Cheesy

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: