PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 18:10:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073456 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2880 on: 2009 February 03, 05:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can even get you a catchy URL, like "tsr.mustbedestroyed.org".

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: 2009 February 03, 06:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I like that URL.  Coconut, you HAVE to take him up on that!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: 2009 February 03, 06:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What violations, exactly, anyways?

In any case, some butthurt/panicked/omgtheyareunveilngournefariousplots! TSR minion must have flagged the journal.

Come visit Sammytopia
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: 2009 February 03, 07:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read through their TOS, and I think it has to do with the document that coconut posted about not posting anything from the private forums. That is the only thing I can find that would give them just reason to suspend it, even though its not really that just.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2884 on: 2009 February 03, 08:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to coconut, TSR went absolutely berko over yesterday's article, seeing that entry as most detrimental because TSR doesn't want EA to see that stuff.  Coconut has a backup file and has contacted someone they arranged ages ago to upload to as a backup contingency.  They have a backup and everything - it's just a matter of time. Will keep you updated. Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: 2009 February 03, 08:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amusing butthurt Thoma$$ followers are amusing.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2886 on: 2009 February 03, 08:25:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to coconut, TSR went absolutely berko over yesterday's article, seeing that entry as most detrimental because TSR doesn't want EA to see that stuff.

Cheesy Jesus, it's like that opening from the Dark Knight where everyone is just stabbing everyone in the back. That's what you get when cheaters deal with liars. Pretty funny shit, that.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2887 on: 2009 February 03, 08:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Jesus, it's like that opening from the Dark Knight where everyone is just stabbing everyone in the back. That's what you get when cheaters deal with liars. Pretty funny shit, that.

Well, it kinda belies the idea that they're best buddies, and hopefully EA type peoples have caught wind.  I will send them the link personally when the journal comes back up. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: 2009 February 03, 08:32:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you know, if Coconut were really serious about this, she should accept my deal. I can arrange international multiserver redundancy such that not even a nuclear strike could take it out. Also, moar Death to Calalily.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2889 on: 2009 February 03, 08:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you know, if Coconut were really serious about this, she should accept my deal. I can arrange international multiserver redundancy such that not even a nuclear strike could take it out. Also, moar Death to Calalily.

Sounds like the best option anyone could ask for. (The server thingie, not the dead calalily, natch).

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2890 on: 2009 February 03, 09:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moar Death to me.  Smiley It's really up to coconut - they have choices to do stuff, and I won't pressure them. They are aware of your offer.

Visit Calalilysims

Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: 2009 February 03, 11:40:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The latest Coconut expose is on Google cached if someone wants to make a copy - would do it myself but am at work and shouldn't really be even typing this *sneakily looks over shoulder*

But oh good gracious! No wonder tsr threw a hissy fit. SURELY they knew that coconut would post all of that as soon as the form arrived in their inbox. They must have been counting on cocnut not signing and therefore getting shut out of their forum - or if they do sign getting hold of their contact details so if coconut is discovered they can paste them all over their private forum and make threatening phone calls and the like.
Although is coconut sure everyone has recieved one of these forms, or just people suspected of being coconut?? Is coconut certain that even if everyone recieved a form the wording on each form was identical and not ever so slightly different so when it got immediatly pasted onto coconut's blog they could track down where they hid that spare comma, then check their list to see who got sent the version with that spare comma and like that find out who coconut is...
Or did I just give tsr WAY too much credit?

hello tsr clones reading this - bet you wish you'd thought of that ^ now don't you?

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2892 on: 2009 February 03, 12:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I got the google cached version and put it up on my Insane Journal.  Link in my signature.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: 2009 February 03, 12:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut should really accept Pescado's offer. Thomass is ready to do anything to hide his greedy project, but he should know that nothing can be hidden from Coconut. Moar,please! Grin

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: 2009 February 03, 13:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Palemato nothing shows up on your IJ  Undecided

Edited cause I apparently can't read

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: