PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:11:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073293 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2745 on: 2009 January 24, 19:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know you will kill me for suggesting this, but I strongly suggest you look into it, Calalily, and get some help. If you are still up for quitting then look into what is causing these odd rashes again by bugging the doctor(s)... perhaps they may be more knowledge about it now. Oh and grow some balls! Cheesy

Even complete bastards have to draw the line somewhere and spreading trojans and breaking people's property ought to be not even heard of because they stopped the shit long before that line was gotten to.

It is very extreme and unncessary. Why bother to go that far just to get some money? I expect not all the FAs agree with it, or are more forced to agree with it.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2746 on: 2009 January 24, 19:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom used the gum to quit.  It has nicotine in it.  I wonder if that would help alleviate the symptoms?

EDITED:
Although I have no idea about the availability of the gum in Oz and since Cala is quite brilliant I am sure she has looked into this.  So, never mind.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: 2009 January 24, 19:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clarify - my previous post was a response to someone's post containing 'scandalous' info on BlackGarden. I sadly didn't quote them but they linked to screens of her talking about alcohol (she's around 18 so legal here in the UK where she's from) and her deviantart account,n which had a post containing a meme outling things she's done that sooo should not be made public, cause omg like kissing a member of the same sex should so be private.

Shame on them for deleting it, and shame on me for not quoting!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: 2009 January 24, 21:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clarify - my previous post was a response to someone's post containing 'scandalous' info on BlackGarden. I sadly didn't quote them but they linked to screens of her talking about alcohol (she's around 18 so legal here in the UK where she's from) and her deviantart account,n which had a post containing a meme outling things she's done that sooo should not be made public, cause omg like kissing a member of the same sex should so be private.

I forget to quote too, sometimes.  Angry

Maybe we need Calalily to put us through a quote and screenshot class.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: 2009 January 24, 21:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of the time I do, but for whatever reason I didn't bother this time. Sad, because it was such a n00b post. I mean, yes post information that shows she's squeezing money out of people etc like Coconut has been doing, but showing that omg she drinks and kisses girls? So what, I've done that Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: 2009 January 24, 21:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yanno, I actually saw that post briefly also. To be honest I was surprised to find she was rather more conservative than I was expecting. Go figure.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2751 on: 2009 January 25, 00:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuses. excuses, Calalily.  If you want to quit, bloody well do it.  You'd be amazed at what a little determination can achieve.

Cheesy

You remind me of that guy who swore up and down that the best cure for my chronic depression and psychosis was to buckle down and want it bad enough. Because if you reach for the stars and dream the dream and just wish the pain away, your brain will magically start making chemicals it can't possibly make for various biological and genetic reasons. Because biology is perseverance's bitch.

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2752 on: 2009 January 25, 01:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Embarrassed Sorry Calalily, didn't see that bit about you going to the doctor about it.  Thats a tough break. Still, don't give up, keep looking for help.  Don't just go on one doctor's word.  If my mum had trusted the word of one doctor she would either be dead or have the use of just one arm. I've never smoked, so I don't know what its like.  The toughest thing I've ever had to get over was chronic insomnia.  

Anyone who says its easy, and all in your head, and you're just lazy (and believe me I've heard all that bullshit), has never had any real trouble with sleep.  Normal insomnia is tough enough for some people (its just those nights when you can't get to sleep.)  Chronic insomnia is much worse, its when its gone on for more than a fortnight, and is hard.  Mine had gone on for several months before the first time I 'broke' it.  I could never get to sleep until just before sunrise, then wake up in the afternoon just before sunset.  At first I thought I could stop myself, so I tried.  At the time I was at Uni, studying computer science.  My grades began to fail, as I wasn't able to attend all the lectures and tutorials.  I only managed to pass one subject.  At the time, I had an active social life.  That vanished, and I lost contact with many of my friends, who either were not aware of my sleeping problems or didn't understand.  My health began to fail.  I eventually managed to see a doctor, and was given temazapam.  That broke the pattern for the first time.  But a couple of months later I was having troubles again.  Broke it again.  Thats the way its been for the past 7 8 years of my life, but its gradually been improving.  I started being able to get up in the morning regularly about 3 years ago, now.  And the last time I had sleep problems, I only needed a couple of valerian forte.  But it was tough to break it.  Weeks and months on end could go by with hallucinations, nausea, incoherence.  But even today, I am a bit dodgy in the morning, and can't get to sleep before 12 (not without sleeping pills).  But I haven't had a container with temazapam in the cupboard for well over a year now, so things are looking hopeful.

BTW Have hormone issues.  Know all about irrational.  So does husband.  You would be amazed at the number of things I've completely trashed.  The sitting by the toilet crying for reasons I can't understand. I could go on. Its the worst ever feeling.  Like your own private little hell that there's no escape from.

Yeah, I know, its not an addiction.  Not even close.  There's no chemicals in the system that have overridden the bodies own natural system to faze out.  And yours has complications, to make matters worse. I can see you've been trying hard, but don't give up.  Never give up.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: 2009 January 25, 01:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You remind me of that guy who swore up and down that the best cure for my chronic depression and psychosis was to buckle down and want it bad enough. Because if you reach for the stars and dream the dream and just wish the pain away, your brain will magically start making chemicals it can't possibly make for various biological and genetic reasons. Because biology is perseverance's bitch.

I've heard that before from the medical industry... It's often coupled with a lame story about how some people can walk on hot coals without getting burnt. As if walking on hot coals was a healthy thing to be encouraged...  Grin
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: 2009 January 25, 02:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've heard that before from the medical industry... It's often coupled with a lame story about how some people can walk on hot coals without getting burnt. As if walking on hot coals was a healthy thing to be encouraged...  Grin

Oh man! Which medical industry is this?! What kind of doctors are you talking to?! Huh I haven't met many (any?) doctors or medical professionals who would recommend getting over severe depression with only "happy thoughts" as the prescription.

(Although I will say, people can definitely walk on hot coals without getting burnt Wink )
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: 2009 January 25, 02:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calling Dr. James Barry, you're wanted in Neverland, STAT!! Think happy thoughts and you can fly! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: 2009 January 25, 03:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps the rash is caused by stress?  I've heard some people can get rashes because of stress. I can only imagine how stressful it is to quit smoking.  Good luck with that.

Also, I had a dream about you Cala. It was months ago. You weren't very nice to me in it.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: 2009 January 25, 05:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala's mean in my dreams too. What's up with that?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2758 on: 2009 January 25, 06:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know you will kill me for suggesting this, but I strongly suggest you look into it, Calalily, and get some help. If you are still up for quitting then look into what is causing these odd rashes again by bugging the doctor(s)... perhaps they may be more knowledge about it now. Oh and grow some balls! Cheesy

I will grow some balls at some stage - just during my thesis it's hard to resign myself to incessant eating and normal muzzy thoughts - without trepidation that I'll be crying. Cheesy And of course, the problem is that I need to quit to get to that stage to show a doctor.

My mom used the gum to quit.  It has nicotine in it.  I wonder if that would help alleviate the symptoms?

EDITED:
Although I have no idea about the availability of the gum in Oz and since Cala is quite brilliant I am sure she has looked into this.  So, never mind.

I couldn't control the urge to chew it - you have to hold it in your mouth and chew it once every half hour - I bite my lip (right now in fact) when I'm not talking, so I couldn't control the chewing.

I didn't screenie it or quote it - and I read it. Tongue I didn't think they would delete it. If they took Anyerfillag's comments to heart to the point they baleeted, perhaps this is a good thing. Cheesy

Embarrassed Sorry Calalily, didn't see that bit about you going to the doctor about it.  Thats a tough break. Still, don't give up, keep looking for help.  Don't just go on one doctor's word. 

Kiss I never knew it was possible.  I tried to find information about it on the web, but all the stuff I could find is all about either zyban and rashes, smoking and allergies, or normal withdrawal symptoms.  I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I'd need to have more useful keywords to search.

Perhaps the rash is caused by stress?  I've heard some people can get rashes because of stress. I can only imagine how stressful it is to quit smoking.  Good luck with that.

It might have been - but I also have an ulcer that flares with stress, so I would think that would be the first symptom to show up. My kids get sooooo many lectures on never touching a cigarette. Cheesy

Also, I had a dream about you Cala. It was months ago. You weren't very nice to me in it.

Awww. But I like you.  Kiss

Cala's mean in my dreams too. What's up with that?

Cry I dunno.  I'm mean in everyone's sims games too.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: 2009 January 25, 06:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're nice in mine, but playing people's selfsims weirded me out too much so I stopped using that neighborhood.  Embarrassed

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: