PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 23:09:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1072036 times)
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2670 on: 2009 January 20, 19:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decorgal is a free site as well.  She does have downloads on there.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: 2009 January 20, 19:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh thanks for the links...good stuff to know. I don't read the forms much at MTS2 and missed those on the BBS. When I was lurking about I did not see those...only ones about the TSR so it gave me the impression they were the only ones at the picnic. Guess I need to lurk more LOL ( bbs gives me a head ache anyways)
« Last Edit: 2009 January 20, 19:34:43 by littletoes » Logged

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: 2009 January 20, 20:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

World Sims is also free.  I had to check as I hadn't been there in a long time, and I'd been under the impression they weren't around any more.  I hadn't seen anything of ManagerJosh in a long time.  But they are up and even had some decentish clothes uploaded in the last couple of days. 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2673 on: 2009 January 20, 21:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simply Styling is also free (and totally awesome).

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2674 on: 2009 January 20, 23:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard that MTS2 would be having a Sims 3 section...there's already a Sims 3 modding discussion board if you look on the Site Map.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: 2009 January 21, 00:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...and one time, at Sims 3 Creators camp...

...atwat had a once in a lifetime opportunity to gather the personal information of her many, many enemies...and she took it!

...Princess Padre learned the correct way to launch a DDS attack (and then disappeared for hours on end with an oboe).

...stupid BlackGarden didn't learn much because she couldn't figure out how to get off the tard bus.

...Thomass realized that showing off photos of his second home did impress the hookers.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: 2009 January 21, 00:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fucker, you owe me a new keyboard and pair of pants!! I snorted water on the keyboard and the cat that was on my lap and she ripped my jeans with her claws out of sheer indignation! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: 2009 January 21, 02:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! I just went on to TSR and it seems they've found a new way to get money from you. They've made the site borked if you use add blocking software, and told everyone to turn it off.

Now TSR will get MOAR money, because the sheeples can't block the ads if they want to use the site.

**AdBlock plus for FF works fine Cheesy
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: 2009 January 21, 03:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having EA's support really isn't all that great. I mean, these are the same people who "endorsed" Suckurom and DRM.EA loves foolishly, so TSRcan have them  Wink

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: 2009 January 21, 08:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ablock Plus for FF rocks.  I didn't know they had an ad at the top of their old layout and I was laughing when I found out. 

But one thing tickles me about that screenshot SimArr.  It says Kapersky Internet Security Tongue
CodenameEndure
Landlubber

No site is better than its owner

View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: 2009 January 21, 12:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard that MTS2 would be having a Sims 3 section...there's already a Sims 3 modding discussion board if you look on the Site Map.

You're right, I just found this on MTS2: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=315753
Quote from: MTS2 Delphy
Hi All,

The Sims 3

As you probably already know, the release of The Sims 3 is right around the corner! With the release date quickly approaching, we wanted to share some important info about the future of MTS2.

MTS2 is not disappearing!

Fear not - we're not shutting down or closing the site or anything like that! The same downloads, tutorials, and game help will continue to be available. We will still accept Sims 2 submissions, and discussion on TS2 will still happen over at the community site. We have no plans to discontinue any site features or functions related to The Sims 2 - now, or in the future.

We will be expanding for TS3!

We've long said "We're not doing an MTS3" and that's still true - it's not going to be called MTS3! Instead, MTS2 and the associated sites (Sims2Community, Sims2Wiki, and SexySims2) will all be joining the new MTS Network of sites which will cover TS2 and TS3 (and beyond?)!

You will not have to register a new name or anything like that - the existing sites are just changing to allow for Sims 3 stuff too!

ModtheSims2 is now Mod The Sims aka modthesims.info aka MTSi. Sims2Community is now Sims Community aka sims-community.com. Sims2Wiki is now Sims Wiki. SexySims2 is now Sims Adult. Domain name changes are planned for many of the sites - existing links will all still work, and will just redirect so you don't need to change any links you have now.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: 2009 January 21, 15:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yay! good for them! I would hate to see them go because I think it would drive more people to the TSR.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: 2009 January 21, 18:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: TheMissus

Hey! so the TardSR will have somewhere to go and learn the correct way to mod the new game, after all *! It might even be fun to watch them kissing some MTS ass before heading back to TardSRland and pretending they learned it on their own.

* yeah, like EA's Camp Tippastoopa will have taught them anything useful.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2683 on: 2009 January 21, 18:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, that's one of the problems with being free - the pay folks will get ideas, knowledge and even something of a name, then turn around to get money for someone else's hard work.  But if we try and shut that knowledge away, we're not really any better.

not too worried, since they never implement it right, since they are in a damn hurry to put out quantity over quality anyway.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2684 on: 2009 January 21, 22:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edenstyle posted a run down of what she saw on her site.  Just basically what to expect.  Sounds interesting, but the new way of CC doesn't quite grab me.  The whole 'in game thing'.  They said a hacker could alter that though, but that means most of us will still have to put up with maxis shit thinly disguised as CC.  Do not want.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: