PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 14:13:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070332 times)
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2490 on: 2009 January 07, 22:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that clicking on some of the tabs does absolutely nothing - a bit like FA creations really.

I didn't bother signing in, but I see that the FA "creations" are up to the usual high standard - garish colours, floodfill and evi. Should be easy for them to work on TS3 downloads then - one texture with masses of potential for floodfill.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: 2009 January 07, 22:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For something they claimed to have been working on for all of the past year, TSRv7 is quite amusing. If that shows the glorious future of TSR, then am not worried at all Tongue

The new version is awful, too many pictures!!!  It's like they're trying to squeeze the entire site on one page, not keen. 

Far too busy, and far too much for staff to deal with. They will need to get much more staff to help maintain the site, and, well, that just allows the oppourtunities for plenty more Atwas Wink

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2492 on: 2009 January 07, 22:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was a bit like full blown sensory overload for me as well.  I already had that feeling there.  Now it's been amplified.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: 2009 January 07, 23:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For something they claimed to have been working on for all of the past year, TSRv7 is quite amusing. If that shows the glorious future of TSR, then am not worried at all Tongue

well, they weren't JUST working on the site.  Remember, they had to spare time to hunt down and publish information on folks that "might" be sharing their precious files.  And don't forget, Thomas needs time to chat it up with his FA's and show them pictures of his second home.   

It's a wonder they have time to do anything with the site when you think about it.   Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2494 on: 2009 January 07, 23:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just read at Reflex that if you put v6 at the beginning of the url you get the old layout, still shit but better than the new shit Cheesy

celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: 2009 January 07, 23:40:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still amazes me that T$R has so much advertising on their site. A top banner and a side bar? Don't they make enough $$$ from the subscriptions??? Guess not...  Roll Eyes

And in this case, it just adds to the awesome (in the original sense of the word) ugliness of the site. Whoever designed that thing needs to turn in his/her license.

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: 2009 January 07, 23:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do Thomas and Atwa have real jobs? If they do, they should share the secret of how to manage your job and still have enough time to putz around and cause drama over custom content for a game, or how to pull spare time out of a magic hat. Knowing would make my life A LOT easier.Then again, I'll still be a typical college student with a chronically empty wallet despite having a job, only I'll have more spare time to think about it Undecided

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: 2009 January 08, 00:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still amazes me that T$R has so much advertising on their site. A top banner and a side bar? Don't they make enough $$$ from the subscriptions??? Guess not...  Roll Eyes

Well to be fair, it does take a lot of cash to pay for Thomas's second home. Wink

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: 2009 January 08, 01:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Add me as another person enraged by their new layout.  My eyes are like pinwheels trying to make sense of all that shit.
Garnet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: 2009 January 08, 01:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank god other people HATE the new T$R layout as well. I went there today to go check out Miras page and I had to go through all of my bookmarks as they were completely effed up. I had creators on there that I am damn sure I had never bookmarked, that or I had deleted ages ago anyway. That place is more of a mess than before, who knew that that was even possible. Such a shame that Mira's stuff is on there Sad .
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: 2009 January 08, 01:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must admit, I love the fact that they've featured a sim on their home page (far right) whose expression seems to be saying "What? You expect me to pay for this shit?"
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: 2009 January 08, 01:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New to TSR: A new section to enter your personal information, including full name, address, social security number, bank routing and account numbers, credit card numbers and mother's maiden name! Cut out the middle man and update your profile today!!

Their new layout sucks. I can understand why this guy looks so unhappy to be there:

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: 2009 January 08, 01:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR's horrible layout and useless search function are why I never downloaded anything from TSR back when I had no idea about the paysite debate, so I've always been somewhat thankful for it.  This new one isn't much better--the old one was busy, and this one is even more confusing.  It hurts my head a little.

But I too giggled at the WTF expression on that sim's face.  Grin  That's certainly an improvement.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: 2009 January 08, 02:01:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's call him Turned-Off Tony. He can be the new face of TSR.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: 2009 January 08, 02:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm on Seamonkey, and the new layout doesn't even work for me.  It's a mess!!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: