PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:11:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060135 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2400 on: 2008 December 16, 22:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Vundo. *waxes nostalgic* It's the malware that keeps on giving. Just when you think it's gone from the Internet, it's not.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: 2008 December 16, 22:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well my virus scan didn't pop up anything with that pdf.php but I was getting the funky adobe pop ups and browser crashes after I left my picture for ThomAss and Atwat...and then got banned Cheesy  Then when I ran my virus scan later that night I did get a Trojan Horse Vundo virus that came up...hopefully it is all gone now...and I don't use IE, I use FF.

I'm running a scan right now.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2402 on: 2008 December 17, 01:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Vundo. *waxes nostalgic* It's the malware that keeps on giving. Just when you think it's gone from the Internet, it's not.

I know, and it's pissing me off to no end too!!!  Don't think I got it all....grrr....

Gonmag
Landlubber

Stainless

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2403 on: 2008 December 17, 11:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,

perhaps  this helps: http://www.heise-online.co.uk/security/Zero-day-exploit-for-Internet-Explorer-is-spreading--/news/112251

Heise is imho the best german news forum concerning security, IT, and democracy for about 10 Years now I think.

Reg, Gonmag

"I don't see the point in buying something that I could have done myself"
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2404 on: 2008 December 19, 01:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, in other news, hardware specs for TS3 have been released: http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/newsItem.jsp?item=236875146

I'm confused. What do they mean by this?
At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content.

Huh

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2405 on: 2008 December 19, 01:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Means you need at least one additional gig for the stuff that currently goes into 'My Documents', that or for all the ads.  Its not that bad for me, but man, that's just goofy.  Anyone remember the days when they delayed SimCity 3k because they'd made it where everyone was going to need new computers, and Will Wright or some other maxis person decided to go back and downgrade it a bit?

Those were the days.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: 2008 December 19, 01:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm soo not buying TS3!
i still can't get over the FA's invitations to that TS3 event...Best meshers,my ass! considering that half of them use 3D models and the other half make crappy content...
My laptop is good but cant see myself installing 1Gb for the main game plus all the other EPs... I got some wonderful S2 stuff that i'm sure will never be converted, and i dont want to lose it...so unless a big accident happens and i loose all my dowloads, there is no S3!

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Rata_Chen
ARR!

One Bad Apple

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: 2008 December 19, 10:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My laptop is good but cant see myself installing 1Gb for the main game plus all the other EPs...

I read over the specs, and it seems that the 1 GB is more of a suggestion of how much extra space you should "set aside" for CC storage on the hard drive. Since most hard drives usually have 40+ GB space this isn't all that awful (56GB on my '04 laptop), but if you have an 8GB mini pc, well, your kinda screwed (you wouldn't have a CD drive on one of those anyhow). You won't have to go out and upgrade your memory for this if your at 1GB (unless your at 512 still Grin). After reading the specs, I am actually looking forward to TS3, as they aren't all that intimidating; basically, what I have now. I feared that it would require the hyped Centrino 2! Just worried about my video card, being an old PC and all. Must Lurk Moar!

As for the TSR pdf.php thing, I won't even visit the site anymore due to ip logging and TSR snooping. You're logged and snooped on regardless if you're logged in or not. That's just too much for me after this whole paypal fiasco. For all I know, they may have my ip's and paypal info ready for when "somethin' suspicious happens." Haven't they started sharing ip's yet? Bridgett, rt? That and they suck. Moar Rum! *Shares*

autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2408 on: 2008 December 19, 17:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My laptop won't run it. I don't think my processor is cut out.

Meh. I wasn't planning on buying it anyways.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2409 on: 2008 December 19, 17:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm soo not buying TS3!
i still can't get over the FA's invitations to that TS3 event...Best meshers,my ass! considering that half of them use 3D models and the other half make crappy content...

Meshers?  EA doesn't want meshers.  They don't want people to create new objects for the game.  Everyone who is invited is probably going to get nothing more than a lesson on how to apply textures to the models that EA provides.  New meshes are too much competition for the Stuff Packs.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: 2008 December 19, 18:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New meshes are too much competition for the Stuff Packs.

I totally agree.I've never bought stuff packs because i've always found the same/better in the community.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2411 on: 2008 December 19, 18:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have the stuff packs, and every expansion - didn't buy them, but I do have them.  The earlier ones were usually well done, its only been the past few years where the quality has gone downhill.

www.thestormradio.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2412 on: 2008 December 20, 00:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think IKEA is the best one.  Of course, I just love IKEA anyway!  Cheesy

Since I play on a mac and that pack is not available, I arr'ed it and made my own pack.  Just like argon did with Life Stories.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: 2008 December 20, 04:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I absolutely refuse to buy Ikea. I think it's a major sell out on EA's part. If I had know H&M was a store as well, I wouldn't have bought that stuff pack either. My room mate jokes about buying Ikea for me for Christmas. My usual reply is only if he wants to see it set on fire and pissed on.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2414 on: 2008 December 20, 05:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no problem with having ikea and H&M for free - after all, EA got their money already, they don't need it from me.  In fact, I think H&M was my first non-bought one, because I objected to buying advertising.

Its a good set and Ikea is decent, if not a really accurate rendition of how versatile the real stuff is.  In fact, if I were Ikea, I'd sue for crappy advertising.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: