PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 15:46:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1071491 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1935 on: 2008 November 25, 22:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. All of your posts are like small novels.
I can't finish a one of them without getting distracted. Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: 2008 November 25, 22:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, expecting anyone to have the attention span to read more than two paragraphs is just crazy.  I'll try in the future to never say anything more than two sentences.  Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1937 on: 2008 November 25, 22:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read it all.  So there.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: 2008 November 25, 23:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to be an argument that has no actual ending point. I am sure Raveena does not give a shit what pirates think of her, and I am pretty sure her "vision problems" were used as a gauntleted excuse, an explanation, on why she was not producing quickly enough. Since Thomas does not give a shit, and retired her anyway. Should we all turn to Raveena and say "Oh man, that was so harsh!"?
Is that the real deal mustluvcatz? I could've told her (if I knew her) that this sort of thing happens in TSR all the time, it's like a cult, and one who does not have the mouth firmly in place and producing is quarantined, excuses be dammed. Is that harsh? Oh yeah of course, but that's TSR for you! Hence why it must be destroyed!
Yet.. it's not like these people did not have other choices, or venues. Raveena liked the ego masturbation at TSR, and her menial manipulations. Should I feel sorry for her? Only when she leaves paysites for good, and becomes a free member of the community, and when she begins to talk about her hardships as ACTUAL hardships, rather than thinly veiled excuses.

Saying to someone with their hand in the blender "That's harsh man!" is redundant. The hand is already in there, and they have no-one to blame but themselves.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: 2008 November 25, 23:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/care]!!!!!!!EINZ

Inactive
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1940 on: 2008 November 25, 23:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe...I was going update my own profile to change my location to "the dark side" as a show of support for paleo, only to find my profile had been removed.  I guess it took them long enough to realize what I had written there.   It would probably be more impressive if I had actually been anyone of notice over there, but hey it was fun while it lasted.  At least I had enough brains to screen shot it.  This has been up at their site for the past couple of months.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1941 on: 2008 November 26, 00:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe...I was going update my own profile to change my location to "the dark side" as a show of support for paleo, only to find my profile had been removed.

I appreciate the solidarity!  Power to the people.  Now we just need a lot of people to do the same thing, so go change your profiles!

Your page made me laugh my ass off.  That was really hilarious. 

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: 2008 November 26, 00:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did it ages ago and got banned straight away Tongue
I also wrote comments on some other artists stuff about the booty.
I got sent to the headmaster's office for it too Tongue

Updated April 30th!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1943 on: 2008 November 26, 00:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I didn't want anyone to change it so they would get banned, just location to the dark side. 

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: 2008 November 26, 02:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Saying to someone with their hand in the blender "That's harsh man!" is redundant.

I want this on a T-shirt. 

ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1945 on: 2008 November 26, 03:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I didn't want anyone to change it so they would get banned, just location to the dark side. 

I had that up for some time--about when the whole deal with fixed kudos drawings was linked.   I don't think it got noticed until some comments I made on the whole personal info scandal caught someone's attention.  Because up until then, my profile was the same.  And I didn't get banned, I can still log in.  However, my profile has been taken down and I seem to be locked out of changing it.

My guess is that they are waiting for me to use my kudos points to buy a day or subscribe again and then wait for what I download to appear in the booty so they have an excuse to ban me.  Sad thing is it probably won't happen--I'm not that stupid.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1946 on: 2008 November 26, 03:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, expecting anyone to have the attention span to read more than two paragraphs is just crazy.  I'll try in the future to never say anything more than two sentences.  Grin
I was just kidding. Just want to make sure you know that.
I'm an avid reader. Read novels all the time. So really, it was a compliment.  Cheesy
I just felt like being a smart-ass.  Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: 2008 November 26, 05:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The force is strong in you, young Jedi.  But embrace the dark side, you do.  

My guess is that they are waiting for me to use my kudos points to buy a day or subscribe again and then wait for what I download to appear in the booty so they have an excuse to ban me.  Sad thing is it probably won't happen--I'm not that stupid.

You know... if I were you, I would use a download day and just go crazy.  Just download everything you can get your hands on.  And do absolutely nothing with it.  Make them wonder how soon it's going to show up in the booty, and then... wow, it doesn't show up!  

That makes me wonder though, if Thomas suspected someone of being a pirate, is there a way he could tag it so only the files they downloaded might contain malicious software or some type of tracking device?  

I just felt like being a smart-ass.  Wink

Well, you half succeeded.   Grin

J/K.  But I'm often surprised at how little people want to read when they're on the net.  Considering that the net is still driven mostly by the written word, it's seems rather silly to hang out if you have an adversion to reading.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1948 on: 2008 November 26, 11:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut updated his/her post on the SimSecret hacking and IP information:

http://tsrcoconut.wordpress.com/2008/11/25/updat/#more-167

Copy/paste:

"‘Someone’ asked me a question, through my LiveJournal, As I have posted on my LiveJournal site, I can not reply to specific questions at this time due my outgoing message limit there being reached.

The person asked if I knew anything about who may have recently hacked a a site called simsecret. In short, no I don’t. And as I expected, TSR have not posted any admissions in the forum. 

Update: After viewing the IP of the attacker, I can confirm that it was the exact same IP that was used on several well known new accounts by the same person at TSR, It also appeared on that persons old main account.  It was a proxy server IP, IT IS NOT A ‘GENUINE’ IP.  The proxy servers they use have many different IP’s but this is the second time I have been shown this particular IP outside of TSR.

The first time I saw it referred to outside of TSR was in a PM that I was sent at the P.M.B.D forum some time ago, from a site administrator, who told me a TSR employee had registered there and used this IP.  I confirmed the IP was a proxy originally given as a gift to the registrant by someone at TSR, in order for her to create new accounts at TSR that would not be noticed by the mods. The proxy IP in question is 78.129.197.69. I would ask that the admin who I spoke to please come forward with this one account if you are reading this. Remember this is just a proxy IP, and not a ‘real’ IP, so you would not be giving anyones personal information out, unlike TSR and the ‘Paypalgate’ scandal."

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1949 on: 2008 November 26, 11:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm - hmmmm I say.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »