PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:51:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073062 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1830 on: 2008 November 22, 16:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine 'Annie' doesn't know he's got himself into this, or if she does not how deep. When she does find out the true extent of this, hopefully she'll kick 'Tim' to the curb so he can have a happy ending with 'Anette' and she can find someone decent. Poor woman.
Annie is a dude?  This little tale just got a lot more interesting!

Nope - I meant 'Annie' doesn't know what 'Tim' has got himself into - hence the she straight after.

I know.  I was poking fun at your grammatical mistake.   Wink

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: 2008 November 22, 16:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it was sooo funny Roll Eyes

We had the 11pm ruling in my Halls of Residence at University and that never seemed to work - the worst was when for no reason the girl below a mate of mine across the hall would storm up to her room and demand she stop making so much fucking noise - at 2pm Shocked My friend is a) 5ft 1, b) a dancer and c) light-footed. How on Earth she was meant to have made so much noise I do not know, when all she was doing was walking around her room or chatting with myself or others. Funnily enough this same girl who complained proceeded to wreak the Hall's common room with others on the ground floor on Halloween. It was so bad they had to re-paint the walls, order new curtains and carpet and change the fabric on the chairs, as well as close it for 8 months Shocked

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: 2008 November 22, 18:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that the sort of thing that would normally get a resident booted? I know that a guy that I went out with when I was younger did that with some friends, and they had to find alternate living arrangements.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: 2008 November 22, 18:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that the sort of thing that would normally get a resident booted? I know that a guy that I went out with when I was younger did that with some friends, and they had to find alternate living arrangements.

In most cases it depends on the school. For example, my school is really strict when it comes to alcohol and parties. If an official or staff member finds a picture of you even holding a Solo cup (for those who don't know, its one of those brightly colored plastic cups usually used at parties) you get in a huge amount of trouble. But at my friend's school, he's had roomates who have gone to class with beer and nothing happened.

Schools even handle destruction of property differently. Some schools you will get kicked out on your ass but at others you just pay for the damages and be sent on your way. Sorry for the long rambling slight derail

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: 2008 November 22, 18:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Anouk
If you're not on TSR you can go **** yourself

Yup. It appears they have one set of extremely lax rules for themselves and another for everybody else. Why? Because apparently they're all just so damn special.

I used to think (or hope, anyway) that there were levels of twatiness over there. For instance, MsBarrows certainly had to be less of a twat than, say, princess padre, who practically broke the dial off the twat-o-meter. I mean, at least least Barrows used to contribute freely to the community without expecting it to pay for her liposuction (or a new 2nd home). But now, after seeing coconut's journal and SBNao's screenshot, I'm convinced they're all just stupid, greedy and hypocritical twats who thoroughly deserve each other's company.
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: 2008 November 22, 18:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Loud music is far from being the worst problem in my apartment building. We live in a noisy part of the city, very close to the airport; planes fly really low here. After a while you get used to hear them pass, though.

Last year my next-door neighbour woke up to Pink in max volume at 6 am like every single day. Sometimes she forgot to turn off the alarm clock on Saturdays and Sundays forcing us to wake up to Pink on weekends too. She moved out a few months ago, and I kind of miss her... comparing to the other stuff I have to put up with from my neighbours.

The only words I have to describe the two women that live below me are eco-bitches. Rabid vegans who are prone to harass you with gory panphlets about the inhumane treatment of animals in the meat industry and even fullblown insults to your face if you happen to be passing by chewing on a ham sandwich. They have hijacked another neighbour's pizza from the delivery boy, who believed they were the ones who called for it, and tossed it in the trash can _and then wanted a refund from the expense of hijacking said pizza_. They also complain because I cook with my windows open and they claim they can smell the cooked meat. They're completely nuts. For some reason they like my husband, who's a man that enjoys his steak, and they have given my son some kind of veggie cookies that he now loves, which was nice from then: it sure beats the chocolate/deep-fried snacks boys his age are into. Still, that doesn't excuse them meddling around other people's recycling/meat eating businesses. I would rather put up with any kind of noisy neighbours than to put up with _them_.

Closeted stamp lover.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1836 on: 2008 November 22, 19:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Anouk
If you're not on TSR you can go **** yourself

But now, after seeing coconut's journal and SBNao's screenshot, I'm convinced they're all just stupid, greedy and hypocritical twats who thoroughly deserve each other's company.

I agree - their excuses and explanations seem to have less weight the more screenshots are shown.  I mean, if you're going to be all sanctimonious about filesharing, surely you shouldn't do it yourself, but no, it's necessary to not only take money, but have other people far more generous than you actually give you free payshit.  You have the funds, but you just want free - but you'll be damned if I get the same priviledges.  Angry

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: 2008 November 22, 19:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They all eventually got kicked out of Halls and then the University itself. That entire year group (they were 1st years and I was 3rd year at the time) were notorious for being out of control; normally there would the be odd trouble maker but they were all way out of line and did a lot of damage to the college, be is destroying property or tarnishing their image. The whole place seems to be getting worse since I left, thank god! One of my lecturers left because of the behaviour of students and didn't want to be associated with the place anymore.

And people who shove their vegan beliefs down others throats should shut the fuck up; our ancestors lived and depended on meat not just for the meat itself but for the fur/skin/hide which they used for clothing and warmth. I doubt very much those vegans would survive in the wild, and would probably succum to the dreaded meat. And don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck what you do or who you do, but don't expect me to believe what you think.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 22, 19:42:29 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: 2008 November 22, 19:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last year, the downstairs neighbors used to keep their compost heap in the back stairwell. Normally this wouldn't be a problem since the only time one would use this would be to take out the garbage or recycling. However, then came springtime, and the back stairwell was where I kept my bike. And their compost heap collection increased to about three garbage cans. Again, not that big of a deal, I'm only in the stairwell for 45 seconds at a time at most. Then, their compost heap collection got to the point where it took over the entire second landing, and our place is on the very top. So I left them a note (nobody was home and I don't know their phone number), asking them to at least make a path. I don't think I was very rude about it.

They responded by calling our property manager and claiming that I had been blocking their landing with my bike (untrue- my bike was kept on our landing, which they would have no business passing). This struck me as a pretty immature thing to do. While I had the landlord people on the phone, I asked if keeping my bike on the landing was fine, and they confirmed so long as it wasn't a fire hazard. It clearly isn't.

Luckily the lower-level people complained about the compost heap as well, and they were told to keep it outside. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that something that should be kept outside anyways?

iamawake: Just make sure they don't introduce your son to the concept of sea kittens.

---

Oh and hey, Coconut update!

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: 2008 November 22, 20:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha! Oh god, how low will PETA go? Renaming fish to Sea Kittens?! Do they not know kittens and other cats eat fish? And that fish eat smaller beings and so and so on. Its called the the food chain Roll Eyes

And Thoma$$ you cold hearted bastard - and people still want to work for T$R when he reacts like that to real life problems? Raveena is better off leaving the site.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: 2008 November 22, 20:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Graphs! Priceless!  Grin

DIAF, TSR. DIE.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: 2008 November 22, 21:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's impossible not to feel sorry for Raveena with that post, but now that she's seen some of TSR's other side, hopefully she'll come to the good side, we should pull her over with cookies Cheesy
I used to download some of her stuff when I hung out on TSR, so I wioll say to me she'll be welcome to this side (that's just my opinion, pleease don't slate me!), but if it was someone like Grizzelda, then she can bugger off, as her "produce" is just a pile a crap, imo

Updated April 30th!
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: 2008 November 22, 21:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dispossessive: yeah, I'm also familiar with the multiplying compost heaps and massive recycling dumpsters issue in my building. Luckily the eco-bitches now keep those in the garage, after a kerfuffle very similar to yours: we managed to convince them to use the garage as it had more space than the communal area that they cluttered. They said they absolutely had the need for those huge dumpsters because they were trying to make everybody pitch in on their recycling efforts. If I want to recycle I don't need coaching; I can perfectly do it by myself, thank you.

(besides, I have this weird paranoid feeling about recycling. It's something that is supposed to be _universally good_, and I have a problem believing that there's something the whole humanity agrees in as to be a good thing. It's almost like I'm not being told everything there is to it.)

As for the sea kittens: eeeek. Talk about emotional harassment. I just hope no misguided kid thinks about turning his old, boring regular "land kitten" into a new, trendy "sea kitten", if you know what I mean.

ED: About Coconut's update - don't you just love it when Thomas refers to Raveena's pay as "incentives"? Euphemisms FTW!

Closeted stamp lover.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1843 on: 2008 November 22, 22:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(besides, I have this weird paranoid feeling about recycling. It's something that is supposed to be _universally good_, and I have a problem believing that there's something the whole humanity agrees in as to be a good thing. It's almost like I'm not being told everything there is to it.)

Yeah I have that same feeling about feeding starving children.   Roll Eyes  Though unfortunately my lack of meat eating only helps their situation.

Re: Coconuts Update.  When will FA's "get it"?  TSR doesn't care for you, and when you FAIL to earn them any money you are of no use for them.  Last time I checked wasn't waverly retired too?  Seems as if begging doesn't help anything.

Honestly I am a bit surprised that Raveena even stayed on as an FA as long as she had.  I haven't even thought of her since TS1.  I thought he would have dropped that a couple of years ago. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Clutzy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: 2008 November 22, 22:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha! Oh god, how low will PETA go? Renaming fish to Sea Kittens?! Do they not know kittens and other cats eat fish? And that fish eat smaller beings and so and so on. Its called the the food chain Roll Eyes

PETA wanted to have a town nearby where I live (in Oklahoma) renamed. They wanted it to go from Slaughterville to Veggieville.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: