PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 02:37:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073158 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1815 on: 2008 November 21, 16:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even in the incredibly unlikely case that what 'Anette' is saying is true, it is absolutely despicable of her to spread these things to unrelated parties.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1816 on: 2008 November 21, 16:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure about Swedish law, but do they have restraining orders?

I should think so, being part of Europe and all that. I'm not sure it'd help him much though. His scheming ways are starting to bite him in the ass something fierce, and now his poor wife is being drawn into the line of fire too. Disgusting. I'll never pity Tho... Tim (fuck it, can we name names already?) but I feel for his wife. He's created quite a mess for himself there.

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1817 on: 2008 November 21, 17:05:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all his own damn fault. *tim* brought it on himself and deserves all the grief. The ONLY person deserving of any sympathy is his wife...but she did marry the asshole after all.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: 2008 November 21, 17:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine 'Annie' doesn't know he's got himself into this, or if she does not how deep. When she does find out the true extent of this, hopefully she'll kick 'Tim' to the curb so he can have a happy ending with 'Anette' and she can find someone decent. Poor woman.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pirate tARRt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: 2008 November 21, 17:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We do.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.polisen.se%2Finter%2Fnodeid%3D5280%26pageversion%3D1.jsp&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en

Rawr!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: 2008 November 21, 18:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy, Anette sure seems unstable and that Tim is just a moron, plain and simple. I hope dear, sweet Annie divorces him, gets all his monies and marries a skinny guy who can sing and doesn't have a thing for old, flubby, unattractive internet whore-bitches.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: 2008 November 21, 23:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does 'Tim' think he is doing? Is he trying to tame a dangerous animal and make it a house pet? People like 'Annette' are dangerous. They can be all cute and cuddly one minute and then a predator the next. Look at Sigfreid and Roy. They played with wild animals and got bit. I am glad he is recovering, but still... And 'Tim' is only bating the tiger to attack again. And this time it's going to bite him and his. I hope 'Annie' does know what is going on. 'Annette' needs a life. A real one.

Actually, wasn't the tiger trying to cuff and carry, like you would a kitten?  It might have done serious harm, but it wasn't intentional, iirc.  The poor tiger was trying to protect its human.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: 2008 November 22, 00:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine 'Annie' doesn't know he's got himself into this, or if she does not how deep. When she does find out the true extent of this, hopefully she'll kick 'Tim' to the curb so he can have a happy ending with 'Anette' and she can find someone decent. Poor woman.

Annie is a dude?  This little tale just got a lot more interesting!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: 2008 November 22, 01:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to derail too badly here, but I thought this might be an ok place to post this picture. This is taken from back in July when I was still on TSR and stuff...before the lovely light of PMBD.  I pm'd a Featured Artist asking about hairstyles in his preview pics..and he gave me a website to get the pay items for free.

How lovely of him.

« Last Edit: 2008 November 22, 01:59:54 by SBNao » Logged

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1824 on: 2008 November 22, 02:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to derail too badly here, but I thought this might be an ok place to post this picture. This is taken from back in July when I was still on TSR and stuff...before the lovely light of PMBD.  I pm'd a Featured Artist asking about hairstyles in his preview pics..and he gave me a website to get the pay items for free.

How lovely of him.

That wouldn't be this website, would it?  This would make a good sim secret.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: 2008 November 22, 02:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, no. If it was I'd have left it up.  I didn't want to put it up and like, have pay sites go to try to ambush it.

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: 2008 November 22, 02:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Typical, if it's another paysite, it doesn't matter! Competition after all. If you're not on TSR you can go **** yourself basically XD

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: 2008 November 22, 07:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How lovely of him.

When you mentioned this in the Ask a Pirate thread, I thought you meant that the FA gave you a link to PMBD. Now I wanna know what site that is.  Sad My guess is either Sim's Cave or GoS

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: 2008 November 22, 13:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Annie is a dude?  This little tale just got a lot more interesting!

Nope - I meant 'Annie' doesn't know what 'Tim' has got himself into - hence the she straight after.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: 2008 November 22, 14:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clear stuff up...

But playing music until 11 o'clock at night in an apartment building really isn't cool. This pregnant girl is learning that, now that she needs more sleep than she used to. Just because she did it though, that doesn't make it okay.

In the UK, I'm certain the law states you can play music until 11pm as long as it's at a reasonable level. The music is never high at night anyway, but these walls are like paper so she can probably hear it even though it's quite low.
She may be pregnant but that doesn't stop her from playing music herself.

For example, she played music until after midnight the other night, even though I was in bed as I was up for 6 the next morning, I didn;t say anything though as I'm fed up of arguing with her.
Also, she's admitted she booms music at say 7am the morning after we play music at 8pm as she likes to have revenge, she's very petty.

As long as it's low, I wouldn't mind the music. I always have music playing, luckily, though, I don't live in an apartment building.
Maybe invest in headphones?  Cheesy

Lol, we both (me and my partner) have headphones, however, not to make excuses, if we constantly wore headphones to keep her happy, we'd never communicate as the music is on most of the time (never too high), as is the TV (obviously when the music isnt on Tongue)
Like I said, it's never on loud, I just think she wants something to moan about, she's home all the time and has admitted she gets bored, I've offered for her to come up to mine for coffee on my days off but she doesn't want it :\

But playing music until 11 o'clock at night in an apartment building really isn't cool. This pregnant girl is learning that, now that she needs more sleep than she used to. Just because she did it though, that doesn't make it okay.
It isn't cool, and as the resident Quiet Police, I'd get really pissed off. However, passive-aggressive ceiling pounding is not the way you deal with this. You go up to someone directly and say that it's too loud. Ask them to turn it down. If they  give you trouble and it's a repeating problem, report it to the landlord. If it's something you can just barely hear, realize that you are living in a shared building and part of that involves dealing with people.

It's hard for them to come up here as the main door is magnetic nso you need a special fob for it, but we've had our meeting since my post a few days ago, and they have my phone number if they want us to turn it down.
We've told her it's never on purose, and we don;t mean to stress her out or anything, but being hormonal I don;t think she wants to listen lol.
Never mind, past few days have been peaceful and have not heard anything from her, so surely that's good!

Anyway, back on topic. Thanks for the update coconut :]

Updated April 30th!
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: