PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 04:11:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074031 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1650 on: 2008 October 30, 18:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's cool - I think people just wanted to push ideas around, to do what little we can do, with the crappy staff at LJ.

No, I think post, post, post.  But some seemed to be getting concerned this was going to be a trend.  So a bit of reassurance.  Kiss

Oh, and for what it's worth, which is not much, I was watching something the other day about Indigenous Art fraudulently sold on Ebay.  An individual got in contact with them four times about it - they did nothing. A company got in touch, they pulled it.  So that tells me that TSR is the official bullyboy of Atwat - that's why something's being done, but in normal circumstances, nothing is done.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1651 on: 2008 October 30, 18:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That or TSR is doing it because its ruining -their- business, and Atwat has nothing to do with the decision.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: 2008 October 30, 18:59:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would (hopefully) guess that it's playing havock with TSR's business. Why else would they acknowledge something like this as opposed to putting their heads under rocks and claiming that it was all a vicious Photoshopped lie?

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: 2008 October 30, 19:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they will be tied up until the weekend,
so we just need to give them a bit of time to do their own meatspace stuff.  Smiley

tied up?  meat?

this sounds sooo dirty, dirty, dirty   Kiss

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: 2008 October 30, 19:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Calalily
Okay, just to put an end to your respective miseries, coconut was already in discussions about a permanent home, as offered by Pescado.  They were getting ready to do that.

Calalily, that's fantastic. I have no doubt that, however Pescado and coconut choose to set it up, the new version of the journal will draw even more attention than it ever would have being hosted on LJ. Which means even more people will be seeing what a shady bunch of characters make up TSR and deciding they want nothing to do with them. And that means Thomass and atwat probably just shot themselves in the foot. Again.

I'm starting to think that Thomass must secretly crave The Butthurt.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1655 on: 2008 October 30, 23:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry I have been MIA guys-lot my internet connection and just got it back this afternoon. 

Sucks about Coconut, but I have no doubt that whatever solution sh/e chooses will be fine.  I do have it all backed up, so any new people can still read it until then.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: 2008 October 31, 01:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the easiest format for the secrets should be in the Electric Bugaloo format for now. Hehe then Atwat & Co. can't do jack shit! *Cackles*

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: 2008 October 31, 04:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate that format. Too much clicking.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1658 on: 2008 October 31, 06:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why can't Coconut just have her own forum-type thing here with space on the server to store all the screenshots/pics/whatever? If Coconut doesn't want it cluttered up with our 'OMFG's' and cries of amazement and horror, it could be kept locked but viewable.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: 2008 October 31, 14:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why can't Coconut just have her own forum-type thing here with space on the server to store all the screenshots/pics/whatever? If Coconut doesn't want it cluttered up with our 'OMFG's' and cries of amazement and horror, it could be kept locked but viewable.

Quote from: Calalily
Okay, just to put an end to your respective miseries, coconut was already in discussions about a permanent home, as offered by Pescado.  They were getting ready to do that.

Wink

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1660 on: 2008 November 01, 12:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know that, I just meant having her own forum section rather than using the format used for the awesomeland stories.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: 2008 November 01, 18:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's what they are going for. If not, and if they decided to do a forum format she could just do new post for each time she updates, so people can comment on that day, without it getting to messy.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1662 on: 2008 November 03, 12:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just passing on this small update from coconut

I have very few updates at the minute as the whole FA forum has been locked to everyone until 'security' measures have been put into place.  All the talking is being done on 'chat' and no logs are being taken. However this will not last for long and they are in the process of reopening with a password protected version, why they feel this will boost security I do not know. This is not a secret and you may pass this on to your friends.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1663 on: 2008 November 03, 12:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, good to know something's happening. I was beginning to fear a coconut-less life.  Cheesy

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1664 on: 2008 November 03, 15:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just passing on this small update from coconut

I have very few updates at the minute as the whole FA forum has been locked to everyone until 'security' measures have been put into place.  All the talking is being done on 'chat' and no logs are being taken. However this will not last for long and they are in the process of reopening with a password protected version, why they feel this will boost security I do not know. This is not a secret and you may pass this on to your friends.

How silly - that's not going to do a damn thing.  Good to know they don't intend to change their policies - just same old, same old behind two walls.  Roll Eyes

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: