PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 06:08:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1069811 times)
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1560 on: 2008 October 27, 09:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting a 403 forbidden error, has it been pulled again, or is this more lj maintanence stuff?
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: 2008 October 27, 09:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

try this link

http://tsr-coconut.livejournal.com/
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: 2008 October 27, 10:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I see!
Thank you Justso, I was going to it from my history Smiley
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1563 on: 2008 October 27, 13:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could a separate domain name be used to post coconut's story on the server?  That way, the connection between the two doesn't have to scream in the reader's face.  It wouldn't be immediately obvious that it was part of PMDB, which is enough for average sheeple, and any anti-free hardliners aren't going to put stock in it.

I can't say I like that idea. It's dishonest. Not 'taking your money and sharing your info' dishonest, but still. A little more respect for the on-the-fence part of the community wouldn't hurt. Sure there's the mindless sheep and I can't say I respect them very much either, but people who are on the fence and trying to find info on the issue should have a right to know who the information they're seeing comes from. If PMBD would be hosting it, there's no reason to keep it hush-hush and mislead people into thinking they're on an independant site. That reminds me a bit too much of how another well-known site operates.

I do stand behind my originl point: it's good that there's another source of info besides this forum dealing with TSR, as I've mentioned before. I like that coconut is independant. But, if s/he has no other options left, I'd like to see that stuff here too.

The new update, well... I didn't think my loathin for this person could get any stronger, but ther we have it. Flat out lies. It's filthy.

I don't get why this Ulla is being dragged into all this. As far as I know she's got nothing at all to do with this community, asides from being unfortunate enough to have anita as a sister (might explain why she's in freaking France).  Roll Eyes

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: 2008 October 27, 14:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

could somebody upload coconuts latest page?  it's not working again   Sad
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1565 on: 2008 October 27, 14:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it up.  It is under Tom lies to Mods.  Since you are already in, you should be able to see it

http://tomatorises.insanejournal.com/8134.html#cutid1

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: 2008 October 27, 14:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it up.  It is under Tom lies to Mods.  Since you are already in, you should be able to see it

thx tomato  I had to laugh at frisbud saying "As an artist,  I can get emotional"  has she not realized yet that it's also a part of being human?
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: 2008 October 27, 14:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm starting to wonder if some of you have been replaced with pod people with all this talk of we shouldn't have a backup of coconut's screens on the pmbd server.   Shocked

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1568 on: 2008 October 27, 14:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thx tomato  I had to laugh at frisbud saying "As an artist,  I can get emotional"  has she not realized yet that it's also a part of being human?

Yeah, that cracked me up too. With all due respect to actual artists, but people flouncing around fainting and crying at the drop of a hat because they're just so goddamn delicate and artsy make me  Roll Eyes

I'm starting to wonder if some of you have been replaced with pod people with all this talk of we shouldn't have a backup of coconut's screens on the pmbd server.   Shocked

I wasn't saying I support not having a backup, that would be stupid, especially now that they're actively trying to close it down. I was saying that it's good to have this information coming from someone who officially has no ties to PMBD and posts in a completely different place. Totally different things.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1569 on: 2008 October 27, 14:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think anyone objects to a back up on the PMBD server. The objection is to post the journal only here. 

I wonder how emotional they all got when they realized he was lying to them and she was coming back.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1570 on: 2008 October 27, 14:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how emotional they all got when they realized he was lying to them and she was coming back.

*artsy faint* probably  Tongue

It's a lot like all those people swearing to move to Canada right up till the point Bush got re-elected. You think there'd be a huge migration, but apparently they've sucked it up (sort of). Why threaten to leave if you're not going to anyway? They must've felt pretty sure she wasn't coming back...
« Last Edit: 2008 October 27, 14:53:12 by Devilfish » Logged

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: 2008 October 27, 14:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, and I was going to do a catch up at Coconut's LJ - seems like the maintenance someone else mention is still ongoing, although they have re-designed the header fior Halloween so I wonder if its related to that.

IJ should still be okay right? I opened a journal over there but forgot to add Tomato's journal *runs off*

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1572 on: 2008 October 27, 14:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder what these folks have to say now then, since Thomass -did- lie to them?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: 2008 October 27, 15:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't saying I support not having a backup, that would be stupid, especially now that they're actively trying to close it down. I was saying that it's good to have this information coming from someone who officially has no ties to PMBD and posts in a completely different place. Totally different things.

I get what you're trying to say, but it still sounds just as pod peopleish to me.  Coconut doesn't have any "official" ties to PMBD and we're still involved anyway because of how often Coconut has posted tidbits to us in the past on this phorum.  There being no bias can't exist.

I don't think anyone objects to a back up on the PMBD server. The objection is to post the journal only here. 

Post it only here?  Who said that?  I didn't say that.  Pescado didn't say that.  Coconut gave his/her permission for it to be reposted anywhere and I thought we should take his/her offer.  MOAR BUTTHURT!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1574 on: 2008 October 27, 15:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really don't feel all that strong about this, especially since I'm not the one making decisions, so ultimately I don't really care that much what happens. The idea for me was to stop this people from going "Oh no, that's from PMBD, it's probably all doctored."
There's a lot of resentmenttowards this forum going around and I just thought it would be a shame if people would be put of from reading those things just because it's hosted by us. Then again, there will always be sheeple and I'm not that good at anticipating people's reaction, so who knows?

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: