PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 14:18:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070335 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1020 on: 2008 October 14, 16:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I'm more bothered by the fact she's bothered by age, but not by the fact he's married.  Granted, a major age difference can lead to problems, but it doesn't -always-.  Thinking that its okay to try and steal someone from someone else, married or not, that is rude - and lusting after a son-figure?  That's sick.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2008 October 14, 16:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's got no discretion.  Look at her conduct online. Most people know by now that pm's and emails are not private, and that you own anything you write in them. It's frightening that she has her hands on other people's private information.  Think of what sensitive info she must get ahold of in her work as a nurse! Huh

She reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery more and more every day.  Or maybe Nurse Ratched.  She's so dysfunctional that I kinda feel sorry for her.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2008 October 14, 16:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One has to hope that she never gets the idea that one of the patients is "stealing" from her. 

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2008 October 14, 16:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody read the public reply about the data sharing on the TSR front page? They just don't get it on it any level do they? They are supposedly running a business and then they write stuff like "all you haters can go back to your own forum" stuff. They should be polite and concerned. Not calling potential customers haters. They can't decide whether they are a fansite or a business I think and "the here to stay" comment pretty much says that they aren't taking money to support the site. They're doing it because they can.
themalle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2008 October 14, 16:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just read on the german simforum (haven't been there in a long time, ugh, how this place has changed...) that sasi is putting down here FAs status at the end of this month...
& I've also read this wonderful/interesting statement of murano, such a nice and likable person Roll Eyes

I guess the pay creators are gonna have a ball with sims 3 too...
thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Grin

teko, who's working for such a "club" should better lay down imo
why? tsr has already resolved everything with paypal.

(sorry for the poor translation)

PS: like the comparison with nurse ratched, they both have those obsessions
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: 2008 October 14, 17:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Malle, linky please? I'd like to have a look at it myself, but I despise searching that forum for it, there's so much crap going on there...

ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: 2008 October 14, 17:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I definitely won't be buying sims 3. I'm fed up with the animonsity and the way EA lets it continue without setting anyone straight. And I'm sick of this us against them stuff.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1027 on: 2008 October 14, 17:05:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody read the public reply about the data sharing on the TSR front page? They just don't get it on it any level do they? They are supposedly running a business and then they write stuff like "all you haters can go back to your own forum" stuff. They should be polite and concerned. Not calling potential customers haters. They can't decide whether they are a fansite or a business I think and "the here to stay" comment pretty much says that they aren't taking money to support the site. They're doing it because they can.
Isnīt this amazing? Any CLEVER business person would be worried about the leak information accusation and it would be into an emergencial operation to lower damages, to make CUSTOMERS feel safe but not TSR. Oh noes, the best way they found to deal with accusations of ILLEGAL operations is attack the people who are making these REAL accusations, ban people from their BUSINESS site and tell them to take care of their own lifes.
They are clueless. They are the worst BUSINESS MANAGERS I ever saw in my entire life.

Well, I definitely won't be buying sims 3. I'm fed up with the animonsity and the way EA lets it continue without setting anyone straight. And I'm sick of this us against them stuff.
I second this.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: 2008 October 14, 17:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm more disturbed by ThomASS's reply...this is an adult "businessman"??  Cheesy What a complete failure. I'm angry for Paleo and want to post pics of his response at every single sims site.  Angry Or forward them to EA. Or something. And a picture of the post of Steve calling Atwa a cocksucker. Just so everyone can see how professional and businesslike these two pricks really are.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: 2008 October 14, 17:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess the pay creators are gonna have a ball with sims 3 too...
thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Grin
Oh it'll be a hoot alright.

Best case scenario is that both TS3 and TSR go down in one Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space. Teh crap: the unholy union, together forever.
themalle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: 2008 October 14, 17:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simforum.de/showthread.php?p=3379068 (sasis and muranos shit is at the second page)
rissa, this is pretty interesting because the thread is actually about simscave and if its "illegal" (grumble). also it's interesting that as soon as you mention filesharing there, all the wonderful people like murano and sasi are one scene... Roll Eyes
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 2008 October 14, 17:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol fail. Not his worst business decision though. Steve, pull his leash already because he's once again ruining things. And if you wrote it: hrrmm... not as sharp as usual.

Inactive
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: 2008 October 14, 17:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How on earth do they justify paysites as being legal? Is it because nobody has told them to shut down? They're justified because EA ignores them? If that's the case, that's more than a weak arguement.

And those are supercute kittens, Nouk.
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: 2008 October 14, 17:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I was just thinking about registering at the simforum, just to clear something up without using words like legal, illegal or any not allowed linking...
But it is really interesting that they still claim that the Eula has changed...

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: 2008 October 14, 17:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I blame Thomas pretty much completely for Atwa's obsession with him. He showed her physical affection, he made her an FA, she is still employed on the site. He's perfectly fine with her "crush", which seems to be messing up the rest of her life; because of it, she'll take all the blows that are meant for him. And eventually, he'll jettison her and find some other poor fool. He's a con artist, he knows how to zero in on and destroy certain vulnerable people, and Atwa, with her self-absorption and dramatics, is about as vulnerable as they get.

Coconut's new post is hilarious, but nothing we didn't all basically know. You do what Thomas says or else.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: