PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:29:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070743 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1005 on: 2008 October 14, 12:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to say I think it is hilarious that all these people keep feeling the need to assure you they aren't Atwat. Like it matters or something, if one of them is, and she reads it, if she gets all butthurt about it she can't complain. She asked to see it, although I doubt that it would matter. She would still cry and call into work over it.  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1006 on: 2008 October 14, 12:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New coconut journal post: http://coconut-tsr.livejournal.com/2008/10/14/

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2008 October 14, 12:48:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my, that dress is something special.

Shows they'll promote almost anyone to FA.
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2008 October 14, 12:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do my eyes deceive me, or do I see funny bendy ankles?

EPIC PHAIL!!!
« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 12:59:21 by KatrinaHighKick » Logged

Paysites? Just say Arr!
bluebox
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2008 October 14, 12:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to say I think it is hilarious that all these people keep feeling the need to assure you they aren't Atwat. Like it matters or something, if one of them is, and she reads it, if she gets all butthurt about it she can't complain. She asked to see it, although I doubt that it would matter. She would still cry and call into work over it.  Roll Eyes

For me, it was more that the mere thought of being associated with Atwat was nauseating. Of course, everything about TSR in this thread is revolting. Maybe I should call in sick tomorrow.  Roll Eyes
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 2008 October 14, 13:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shows they'll promote almost anyone to FA.

Without even looking into their work! LOL Way to go, Thomas! You're so smart!!!111!

And since I'm just now seeing all this crap this morning, I want to make my own little comment about the Paleo/Thomas PMs. TSR, as I've (and others) said a bajillion times, are incapable of being professionals. They get all mad and emotional and make idiotic posts while in the heat of the moment. True professionals sit back, calm themselves, and then deal with customers in an appropriate fashion. Poking them with sticks never works. But I guess the righteous rejects at TSR will never learn that. Sally Struthers' correspondence courses in business administration didn't teach that, I guess!

Tomato, I'd have done exactly as you've done if Atwa had PMd me with all of that crap. I thank God that I never got involved with TSR (not that I'd have the patience to be one of their artists anyway, though). I took out a subscription once back in the TS1 days (a 3-month sub), and I regret that I ever did. For one thing, their site is crap to navigate. Anyway, I digress.... The only reason Tom's pitching a fit is because his love Atwa spilled her guts in a PM and now it's posted for all the world to see. Instead of being angry at Atwa for doing that crap to begin with, he's got his anger focused on Tomato who did nothing but try to get Atwa to cool her jets. Total wack job you are, Thomas!!! Cheesy

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2008 October 14, 14:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I hope you are somewhere taking a good sleep and eating lots of sugary stuff. Everyone will hold out without you. hehe

I just changed my username from connienervegas to ooglafina, since I ashamed of my fear.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1012 on: 2008 October 14, 14:35:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am at no surprise regarding the PM you removed, Paleo. I imagine that Thomas is most sour about the emails you are showing concerning his friendship with Atwa..or relationship, whatever it actually is meh. Its clearly something that he did not want to come to light. He's a control freak and is no longer in control, so will yield the power which he does have and that was in the PM he sent about keeping your uploads and etc

I haven't removed anything.  What happened?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1013 on: 2008 October 14, 14:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In fairness to TSR,  the ad that did that was against their (TRS's) rules and once it was isolated as being the culprit, it was removed.  
If it was the ad that they're refering to, its understandable why they didn't see it, FA's have full member accounts.  No ads.

- Zone Alarm can block all adds. I use.
- If you use firefox, add a complement/extension called add block plus, blocks all adds too. I use it too.
- donīt use IE. Microsoft itz teh devilz. IE is not safe.

Maybe this information is known by most of you, maybe not. In any case, itīs useful info Smiley
I never was caught by any spywayre/virus from TSR because of these.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2008 October 14, 14:44:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am at no surprise regarding the PM you removed, Paleo. I imagine that Thomas is most sour about the emails you are showing concerning his friendship with Atwa..or relationship, whatever it actually is meh. Its clearly something that he did not want to come to light. He's a control freak and is no longer in control, so will yield the power which he does have and that was in the PM he sent about keeping your uploads and etc

I haven't removed anything.  What happened?

Well thats what I call a major brain fart. 'Removed' should say 'recieved'  Huh I'll go back and edit that now..*coughs*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2008 October 14, 15:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering if any other lurkers look forward to checking this thread for MOAR DRAMAZ?  The stuff about Atwa drooling over Tomass really gave me the creeps.  It reminded me of the time my husband and I decided to check out a new church.  My contact shifted during the service, so I had to run to the restroom to adjust it.  When I came back, this shriveled up old bat had taken my seat next to my husband and was staring at him.  EEEEEeeeeeewwwwww.  We hightailed it out of there and haven't been back since.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2008 October 14, 15:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I about lost my lunch when I read it. I understand being attracted to someone like that. I have my own person that I have this ridiculous immediate bond and attraction to. But he's not married. I can't imagine letting yourself dwell on an attraction to someone who is taken like that, nor speaking about it to other people. I'm blunt. I don't have much of a filter when it comes to my boy-craziness. But I would never have spoken to someone like she did. It was disgusting (notice the correct spelling).

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
darkdreams
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2008 October 14, 15:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I just friended you under the name Lillithlee, my GOS name.  I don't usually post here, GOS is my fav haunt  Wink
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 2008 October 14, 16:05:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand it, even sympathise with it, and I can also understand how it might be difficult to forget about it internally. The shocking thing is how she shares it. For gods sake, he's a married man. Yes, by all means, admire him from afar. Talk about it to your closest friend if you really must, but talking about it to people he knows? On the same site? If this was my husband, and someone was doing this to him, I would be really unimpressed.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1019 on: 2008 October 14, 16:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Talk about it to your closest friend if you really must, but talking about it to people he knows? On the same site? If this was my husband, and someone was doing this to him, I would be really unimpressed.

So would now be a good time to confess? Tongue

I agree about the creepiness - there are lines, and then there is recognising that there are lines that you don't tell others you've crossed. Atwat is apparently one of the people that doesn't get that, and pours every single thought she ever had onto the internet.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: