PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:43:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060427 times)
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #990 on: 2008 October 14, 05:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so what I'm getting from your PMs, Tomato, is roughly:

-Atwat is a little unstable, and calls out sick due to this online stuff pretty often.
-She lied about why Sherrie was basically banned from being an artist there. Atwa made some shit up about subpar creations and Sherrie lying and distorting things (I didn't totally follow Atwat's story there, probably on account of it's false and makes no fucking sense), but it was actually because Sherrie was offered a position at wickedsims, which BlueSoup donated to.
-Thomass makes shit up about TSR's terms of use and doesn't actually know what defamation means (i.e. it has to be false).

What am I missing? Anything big?

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 2008 October 14, 06:16:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Freind request feom me, Paleo.  Cant wait to see what kind of crazy she showed this time. 

BTW, I was one of the TSR users that had a problem with the virus alerts.  I asked about it.  I took it to the support area.  I dealt with it with Steve in PM's even but nothing was ever done.  They swore they knew nothing about it and acted like I was the only one who had ever mentioned a problem.  Then it started showing up in the Forums.  You know that didnt last long.  They moved it to site issues and told everyone things were fine.  They eventually did take down the bad ads but not before I (and I am sure others) had to insist that something was wrong.  Later they claimed that thier advertisers were responsible and not them.  I told them that knowing that people were having problems and not taking responsibility for it (like taking down the ads until you know what the problem is) is rediculous and showed that they were in it for the money and not the members. 

So you know, I was never a subscriber.  I frequented the forums and mostly just helped players with game and computer issues.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 2008 October 14, 06:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I told them that knowing that people were having problems and not taking responsibility for it (like taking down the ads until you know what the problem is) is rediculous and showed that they were in it for the money and not the members. 

It was quite thoroughly stupid of them. Treating your customers like crap does not make you more money. I guess they took EA's correspondence course.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 2008 October 14, 06:26:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol thanks henbane I know my log in for tsr now.  The link on sims daily took me to tsr and my user name was at the top.  I had forgotten it.

I too understand your anger.  I am a true believer in you reap what you sow.  So Hopefully something will come off all the complaints to paypal. 
« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 07:22:21 by justso » Logged
dignas
Landlubber

im stingy ..:D

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 2008 October 14, 07:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

goodness ! i almost payed tsr for my subscription for cashcraft's stuff and xander's hair .. and US currency is higher than my country's currency .. i was about to pay w/ my creditcard .. im glad i didnt signed up !

its that payable when able .. ? Cheesy
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 2008 October 14, 07:30:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

goodness ! i almost payed tsr for my subscription for cashcraft's stuff and xander's hair .. and US currency is higher than my country's currency .. i was about to pay w/ my creditcard .. im glad i didnt signed up !

Good call.
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2008 October 14, 07:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tomato, I sent you a friend request under the name sixtylilies. I missed the screenshots while they were on LJ  Undecided
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 2008 October 14, 07:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

justso, I'm glad it helped and glad you could take note of it.

That was such an odd link I'd never seen before, plus the wiki entry for it.

All it takes is a little digging.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2008 October 14, 08:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think at some point in this we have all gone digging for things that we could use.  I don't know about any one else but when it was all first coming on it wasn't just anger it was a feeling of being helpless and not being able to do anything about it.  The anger was bad enough with no way to vent it.  My community nurse thought I had been doing too much exercise as my heart rate had doubled reading the posts.
SomethingWittyHere
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2008 October 14, 08:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato- I also friended you. I'm signofshoes over there and I'm also not Atwat.

(I feel like I'm at a reverse AA meeting. Atwat Anonymous? Of the 'No Name Given' variety?)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: 2008 October 14, 08:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato- I also friended you. I'm signofshoes over there and I'm also not Atwat.

(I feel like I'm at a reverse AA meeting. Atwat Anonymous? Of the 'No Name Given' variety?)

I am waiting for a post befriending tomato. with "I am atwat but don't worry, trust me."
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1001 on: 2008 October 14, 08:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do i friend you tomato? I see no add button. I've signed up for ILJ & im not sure what to do next LOL this is what i see when im at your page

Never mind LOL i think i figured it out.  i added you as a friend (i think?).
« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 10:06:35 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Orange
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2008 October 14, 09:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I sent you a friend request with my openid account, the nickname is beatcomber, or something like an url with beatcomber in it  Undecided
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 2008 October 14, 10:34:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am at no surprise regarding the PM you recieved, Paleo. I imagine that Thomas is most sour about the emails you are showing concerning his friendship with Atwa..or relationship, whatever it actually is meh. Its clearly something that he did not want to come to light. He's a control freak and is no longer in control, so will yield the power which he does have and that was in the PM he sent about keeping your uploads and etc

And the title change on the thread confused me for a while. Oh dear  Cheesy

Edited because I fail.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 14:44:48 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2008 October 14, 11:50:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, you know how I feel about all of this.  I can't believe a business with such unethical practices can go on, day after day. Eventually they've got to shoot themselves in the foot--they're already working on fracturing their toes (ugh, it's bad metaphor day). Undecided

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: