PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:42:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060939 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #975 on: 2008 October 14, 03:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I should change it to "The butthurt Thomas is sharing your information!" Maybe that would upset him even more?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 2008 October 14, 03:55:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hee - I think we're good. -  Wink
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 2008 October 14, 03:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that thread, they keep talking about members of TSR complaining about a virus on the site.  I remembered at one point, that there were some ads there that were causing some trouble for people and that many anti spyware programs went wonky on it, and that many antivirus software programs would warn users too.  

In fairness to TSR,  the ad that did that was against their (TRS's) rules and once it was isolated as being the culprit, it was removed.  

If it was the ad that they're refering to, its understandable why they didn't see it, FA's have full member accounts.  No ads.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 2008 October 14, 04:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly I would be looking into some sort of action for them trying to download the whole booty. There has to be something against them willing trying to use Pes' bandwidth. Hell, it was probably some butthurt paysite owner that did that to all those freesites as well. If not that, then we have Birgit caught red handed sharing information. I mean we have all of them, I just find it humorus that her and what's her face kept trying to cover their asses when this all happened.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
karu
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #979 on: 2008 October 14, 04:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, tomato I can't sign up for insanejournal, their human test isn't working properly. Any way you could post the screenies like cala did?

pics -    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c0421a03c6fe798cd2db6fb9a8902bda
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2008 October 14, 04:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it was the ad that they're refering to, its understandable why they didn't see it

TSR took forever to remove those ads, iirc. They had dangerous ads on their site and spent a long time blaming the people who complained about it instead of taking action. It was like a business that failed to salt the sidewalk in front of their door because the manager was inside where it was warm, and therefore refused to believe there could possibly be ice anywhere.

Even if TSR were legal in the first place, their business practices would be utterly abysmal.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2008 October 14, 04:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR took forever to remove those ads, iirc. They had dangerous ads on their site and spent a long time blaming the people who complained about it instead of taking action. It was like a business that failed to salt the sidewalk in front of their door because the manager was inside where it was warm, and therefore refused to believe there could possibly be ice anywhere.

Even if TSR were legal in the first place, their business practices would be utterly abysmal.

Forgive me if it looked like I was defending TSR, I wasn't.  But the FAs don't see ads either, and I doubt they have the workings of the site.  It's them I could see thinking that people were making that up.

TSR's business ethics is non existent.  They behave like spoiled fifthgraders.   They still don't seem to understand that  it isn't the Pirates that are bringing them down, it's their own lousy business practices that are doing it instead. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2008 October 14, 04:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of anti-virus progs going wonky and spyware, I took this back in June, and totally forgot to post it.

I laughed. They're "fine" now (bastards) but, for one shining moment...
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2008 October 14, 04:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of anti-virus progs going wonky and spyware, I took this back in June, and totally forgot to post it.

I laughed. They're "fine" now (bastards) but, for one shining moment...
Wow.

You cant fool the internet for long, TSR!
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2008 October 14, 04:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bastards put my info out there for whomever they wanted to see, now it's my turn.

Alright, deleted. I said to myself that the first person who had a problem with it, then it's gone.

However, I have done ALL that you have prescribed and pretty much gotten zilch.

The info I gave was public domain, NOT copied from a "private" forum, NOT received from very private personal information from PayPal.

As it stands, I am still in contact with representatives from PayPal. We'll see.

Thank you, calalily. Out of all here, I repect you the most. The info is gone.

« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 05:11:43 by Henbane » Logged
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 2008 October 14, 05:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't want anyone's information shared onto this site. Period. I don't care what they have done, there's no reason to sink to their level. Want revenge? Contact paypal, e-mail the copies of the screenshots to paypal, and get in touch with a lawyer. See if there's anything you can do to the bastards.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: 2008 October 14, 05:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please don't publish that - I understand the anger, but we are better.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 2008 October 14, 05:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, like Henbane said, that kind of information can be found by anyone. So it's not going to do them any harm. But what Miss Bonbon said, What's the point then?
Even if you do manage to find sensitive information, think about your disgust at them for doing it and DO NOT REPEAT the action.

Butthurt can be done in many ways, stooping to their level ain't one of them.  Cool

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2008 October 14, 05:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I posted became invalid immediately after I posted it, so never mind Tongue.

I'm supposed to be writing a paper.

de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2008 October 14, 05:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jumping on real quick to let Tomato know I added the insane journal account, (I'm dispossessive there too), I'm not secretly Atwat, and I look forward to reading anything posted.

ETA: Also I added a couple of you before I realized that 98% are just in it for this and not actual networking, feel free to ignore any requests from me.

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: