PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:27:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060931 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #945 on: 2008 October 14, 01:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to post this here. 

I tried to log into my TSR account today and my password wouldn't work.  So I had it resent to me and someone had changed it.  I used the new password and changed my email addy, but before I could do anything else, I couldn't access my settings on my profile or account. 

So, this is a PM I sent to Thomas:

And his response to me

Defamation is nuts, as I didn't say anything untrue-I just posted PM's.  What ever defamation has occurred, Atwa did herself.  Good luck proving defamation.

Sorry about the scrolling.  How do I stop it?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2008 October 14, 01:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*raises hand*

I'm also there and added you, Paleoanth.  Same name, more underscores: _light_angel_

Thomas' arrogant response truly sickens me.  Karma will have its way with him eventually...  Angry
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2008 October 14, 01:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Defamation" = saying anything non-complimentary about TSR, ever.

God, Thomas is SUCH a sleazeball. Slimy git. Oh, he is scared shitless that his wife is going to find out about his sexual manipulation of an older woman.

Karma's great, but it needs a helping hand now and again.

ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 2008 October 14, 01:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the creators supposedly have copyright over their creations (which they don't) how can they own anything that you posted? Sounds like imaginary lawmaking to me.

Was there any stipulation in their terms of use that you can't say mean things about them?

Everything they do make them look more and more like a bunch of shmucks. He sounds kind of power crazed to me.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2008 October 14, 01:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So tomato, what are you going to do? The way I see it, they have you in a corner. You can't log in to see your account, and they refuse to take down your content. Content that they claim belongs to them.

Well guys, this is certainly educational. In the light of such events, I present to you the new dogma: TSR. <-- clarification of rules are as follows.

1. The hypocrisy of "Intellectual Property" as a concept will only be used as a toy to throw to the paid FA's to validate their schemes, and ease their guilt. When it actually boils down we (TSR) own everything all users create, for the sole purpose of maintaining your loyalty.
2. TSR is a business model, that runs off your fandom and willingness to part with your cash. Your desire to make friends and share content will be exploited in every way possible, either directly or indirectly.
3. Never disagree, never digress (admit) that you may have a different opinion as ours. Your loyalty, your monies, your integrity as a creator and your friends in TSR are all woven to this dogma: If you are not with us, you are against us.

Roll Eyes TSR Must be Destroyed.

Edited: To make sense! Grr! And to format it properly. I iz perfectionist.

« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 01:53:16 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #950 on: 2008 October 14, 01:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have thought they wouldn't WANT to keep the work of such an EVIL, DEFAMING, ANTI-TSR individual Roll Eyes.  But no, taking those items down could mean less income for Thoma$$.

What a fucking dickhead.  How did he manage to convince some woman to marry him?

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #951 on: 2008 October 14, 01:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, actually, they don't make any money from me.  At least not directly and all my stuff is old.  So, I don't think it is that. 

As long as he never releases my personal information, that is fine.

I like the thing about fame.  Please.  I was a lot more "famous" back when I was a SA.  If that was a concern, I would never have stopped creating. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 2008 October 14, 01:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a fucking dickhead.  How did he manage to convince some woman to marry him?

By being a manipulator. You don't even have to be a particularly good manipulator to get some women -- some women will grab hold of the first thing they can get because they feel so badly about themselves.

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 2008 October 14, 01:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have thought they wouldn't WANT to keep the work of such an EVIL, DEFAMING, ANTI-TSR individual Roll Eyes.  

I think that right now they aren't keeping them up because of the money they bring in, if any at all. Thomass is keeping them up to piss her off, she is helping to destroy everything he and that crazy fucker Atwat hold dear. It is the only thing he can hold over her. She cant get into T$R, and now he has her creations held hostage.

I hope YOU think your dick looks bigger Thomass. I am yet to be convinced it even exists. Have fun with all the "love" you will be getting from Atwat for sticking up for her, which is weird since she supposedly isnt even at T$R anymore...

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2008 October 14, 02:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah  what was that thing with "Fame"? Is he on drugs? Oh wait... PMBD is finally getting to him. He's realising just how many people are waking up everyday and he's scared shitless. I wouldn't buy his swipe at you Tomato. It's panicked and missed the point entirely. Again.

*face palm*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
KiwiJaye
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 2008 October 14, 02:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry about the scrolling.  How do I stop it?

Resize the pictures?

Hasn't there been a few creators who have left TSR, and gotten them to remove their creations from the site? I think Thomas is extra butthurt towards you because now he has to deal with everyone knowing just how creepy Atwa is about him. And you just know Atwa is probably bitching about you to someone, (probably him,) right now. What a sad creepy woman. Ew.

So what are you going to do with your fifteen minutes of fame? Now is the time to adopt a bunch of kids, if you want to do it speedily, and hey, it might even increase your fame from fifteen minutes to half an hour. Or maybe even an hour! Tongue
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2008 October 14, 02:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how he is just making laws up off the top of his head. "U said meeaaannzz thingzz bout me and Atwat so we keepz ur goodiezzz" Roll Eyes That man's head is so far up his ass I'm surprised he could manage to type out that response

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 2008 October 14, 02:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of which, I saw the perfect icon for that yesterday.

Come visit Sammytopia
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 2008 October 14, 02:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is...
Defamation and sharing personal messages at anti-TSR sites
Is Live Journal anti-TSR? or is he just pulling things out of his ass?
Defamation ---> is FALSE rumours/information said in a damaging way to make persons look bad. This isn't false Cheesy so it's not defamation.

spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 2008 October 14, 02:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato, you haz another add.   Wink

I think that the response from Thomass just shows that he is running scared - between Coconut's LJ and now the PMs from Paleo (which I haven't read yet but from what you all are saying) it seems like the entire sims community is not going to be able to avoid knowing about TSR.  How can anyone who uses any CC not know about this now?

LadyDea, I wanna swipe that icon for my avi lol.  It is perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: