PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 14:44:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070341 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #930 on: 2008 October 13, 23:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Atwat does sound somewhat unstable. And to think she's a high ranking official at TSR. I do think that meanspiritedness doesn't help with the anti-paysite cause.

Is Paleoanth into bioarchaeology, by the way?

Yup, my degrees are in anthropology.  Most people don't get that.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: 2008 October 13, 23:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm an anthropology minor. You said you'd rather spend time with the dead that talk to atwat and I put together that you were going to an osteo lab. I should have put it together since I was in one myself this morning.   Grin
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #932 on: 2008 October 13, 23:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the add Paleo - just confirming it was me  Wink

I wish we spoke back then - that was a real deja vu feeling reading that. I unfortunately never keep convos or pm's etc. But I have a file of documents from my old computer on my new one somewhere - I must have a look and see if I had any saved on there.  I doubt it to be honest but hey worth a look!

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
lamamma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 2008 October 13, 23:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You signed up for PMBD and posted this within an hour.  How did you know about this thread?

Not sure if you remember missangelica but about 1 year ago you commented against elmazz on MTS2, I asked you (i'm lamammaforever) why you were rude and you answered that elmazz were posting on MTS just for showcasing their pay stuff at TSR, showned in the pictures.
I felt a bit sad for them but that's why I started to ask to myself what's was going on. You know, I were naive and convinced that everybody were nice and friendly, I didn't like paysites but didn't know some related facts. So it's you, because after that elmazz thread I became curious, or better to say more interested.
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: 2008 October 13, 23:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Added as friend Tomato, username PirateLirael
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: 2008 October 14, 00:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm an anthropology minor. You said you'd rather spend time with the dead that talk to atwat and I put together that you were going to an osteo lab. I should have put it together since I was in one myself this morning.   Grin

Acutally, I meant a real dead body.  But I have spent plenty of time in an osteo lab.  Love the bones!

bluebox
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2008 October 14, 00:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just sent a friend request, under the name emptybluebox.

This is my first post (I think) so I must seem suspicious  Undecided. I promise I'm not a spy! Just amazed by what that woman will do to create drama.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 2008 October 14, 00:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You signed up for PMBD and posted this within an hour.  How did you know about this thread?

Not sure if you remember missangelica but about 1 year ago you commented against elmazz on MTS2, I asked you (i'm lamammaforever) why you were rude and you answered that elmazz were posting on MTS just for showcasing their pay stuff at TSR, showned in the pictures.
I felt a bit sad for them but that's why I started to ask to myself what's was going on. You know, I were naive and convinced that everybody were nice and friendly, I didn't like paysites but didn't know some related facts. So it's you, because after that elmazz thread I became curious, or better to say more interested.

Hey, Lamamamaforever, I knew it was you.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 2008 October 14, 00:16:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just sent a friend request, under the name emptybluebox.

This is my first post (I think) so I must seem suspicious  Undecided. I promise I'm not a spy! Just amazed by what that woman will do to create drama.

Yeah, let's not emulate the bad example of others who are suspicious of everybody else.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #939 on: 2008 October 14, 00:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Next part is up.  Get it while you can. 

ScrapDog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: 2008 October 14, 00:34:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have befriended you, same name as here: ScrapDog. Thank you for sharing this!
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2008 October 14, 00:34:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Paleo I've friended you, and as I'm too tired to come up with an interesting username I went with icanhaztruth.
Xeon_Black
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2008 October 14, 00:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can has Tomato friend too?  Cheesy

Same name here.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 2008 October 14, 01:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have a livejournal account, and I don't particularly want one. So thanks Cala, for providing the image. Thankfully I put my coffee down before I started reading... man. I almost feel bad that such delusions are playing around in her mind. Atwat sounds like the kind of woman who gets really turned on by power. Not sure if that makes her a bad person, but surely she had to know that her dirty dealings and agendas will one day hit the the public. It's unrealistic to be so fucking nice on those forums, so sanitised and controlled "Aw because we like being nice and supportive!" yeah right dude, human beings don't work like that. There is no way people in front of so much lies would not want to seek out a place, ANY PLACE to vent out their true feelings. But that's a dishonesty in itself. Better to be frank and honest in the first place, so the world doesn't get padded out with ego masturbations and banal tricks of attention. Look what happens when an untalented hag gets her unstable grip on a sense of "worth". Everyone lies to her, to be "nice". And you know, not because they necessarily WANT TO, but because Atwat doesn't listen to anything that doesn't empower her. Atwa doesn't want honesty she wants VALIDATION. If that doesn't send alarm bells ringing, I don't know what would.

Anita, if you are reading this. Take a good look in the mirror today, and validate your own fucking ass. Stop dragging people down with you, just so you could feel special. It's sick.

Actually, just writing this has made me think that I should be more honest too. It truly is, the best policy.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: 2008 October 14, 01:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just added you, paleo. Same user name as here.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: