PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:21:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060329 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #900 on: 2008 October 13, 21:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks cala and coconut.  I have the html saved this time.  I try to make a mistake only once.  I appreciate your advice!

All coconut.  Now, for those who don't want to get a new journal account, here's the whole page screenied for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jgjizznzzmw

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
coralleane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: 2008 October 13, 21:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to derail the thread, but you're right, people rarely argue with someone who's crying and I hate that.  I'm one of those people who cries very easily, I always have been.  I don't cry at physical pain, but I cry when I'm frustrated and confrontation frustrates the hell out of me.  And offline I hate it.  I feel like I'm taking advantage of people, because we get into it and I start crying.  It's not right, and I feel like I've gotten special treatment or "won" arguments on it. 

I know other people with the same issues and we all pretty much say the same thing.   Thus, when I run into someone on the net who talks about their tears in order to win an argument or to get away with poor behaivor,  I rarely believe it.  One of the biggest advantages of the net to me is that no one can see my tears.

Same here.  I've lost it at work a few times, and I work in a very male-dominated job, so they never know what to do about it - and they won't accept that if they just shut up for five minutes to let me gather myself together I'd get it over and done with, and it's people fussing over me that tends to prolong it.  A few minutes of privacy is normally all it takes for me to get myself together for something like that.  It also doesn't help that what I tend to get upset with at work is *not* being able to work; I don't think the duty manager had ever previously seen someone cry because they'd been given a week of leave and that just confounds them all the more..!

KiwiJaye
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 2008 October 13, 21:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always kinda assumed everyone was exaggerating Atwa's feelings for Thomas, but reading that email. Wow. First talking about how she felt like he was almost her son, then only a few sentences later talking about how she has feelings for him and her "hormons" jumping. I am rather creeped out, and majorly feeling sorry for his wife.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #903 on: 2008 October 13, 21:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put me in the I cry when I am mad camp.  And I hate when people manipulate with tears. 

I always kinda assumed everyone was exaggerating Atwa's feelings for Thomas, but reading that email. Wow. First talking about how she felt like he was almost her son, then only a few sentences later talking about how she has feelings for him and her "hormons" jumping. I am rather creeped out, and majorly feeling sorry for his wife.

I wasn't going to post that at all.  But then a certain someone got my LJ shut down.  And then had my password at TSR changed. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 2008 October 13, 21:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What gets me most is the mods acting the way they did over at TSR. Aeons ago, when I was rather new to the simming world I got sucked up to the whole TSR thing. I never subbed, but I used to think that it was a nice community and a place to meet people with whom I had common interests. When Deagh became a mod (December 2006) I was really happy for her as she was one of the nicest people around and was always willing to help you out. Now reading coconut's posts I see she was in with the wolf pack right from the beginning of her tenure as a mod.

B.t.w. Whenever anyone was sent over to MATY from TSR (if they actually needed more help than the "download the patch" golden pill), they were always warned about the bitchiness of MATYans. To tell you the truth, I much prefer being bashed in public for any stupidity I may have commited, than being backstabbed by people I honestly thought were decent.

Just my two cents...

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 2008 October 13, 21:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

friend request sent with same name here......karu    Grin
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 2008 October 13, 21:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Friend Request sent. same name as here

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2008 October 13, 22:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the whole "burning pirate ship wallpaper" thing makes them all look like a bunch of fools. Don't they have better things to do? I have to get off this rant. Aikea Guinea said something like "Why don't they just get a subscription? Because it would be logical." Logical how? Because it's easy? Because TSR makes money?

And I was especially annoyed at how supposedly the people getting the worm warnings had crummy anti-virus since pirates probably can't afford proper anti-virus. Hahaha! Aren't we witty! Some people are poor and can't afford anti-virus. I don't even want to comment on what that implies.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #908 on: 2008 October 13, 22:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

friend request sent with same name here......karu    Grin

Yours hasn't shown up yet.  I am adding people as fast as they friend me, so if you don't get added, try again.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 2008 October 13, 22:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[snip] talking about how she has feelings for him and her "hormons" jumping.
They're like hormones, only they're suppressed because they're in Utah.

*ducks*

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #910 on: 2008 October 13, 22:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cry when I get mad too, I also cry any time I get really emotional - watching movies with me is fun, let me tell you.  Except after the teasing from the guys for getting weepy, I get weepy from getting -mad- about the teasing.

And agreed - Atwa/Anita/personality of the week has some real problems if she sees someone as a son then wants to tumble into bed with him.  So not only is she lusting after a married man who is easily young enough to be her son, but she has the whole incest thing going too - WTF?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2008 October 13, 22:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato, I friended you, if that's okay. Name's walrus_is_me.

Closeted stamp lover.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 2008 October 13, 22:11:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll friend you too as connienervegas, if I can figure out how.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2008 October 13, 22:16:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure I sent you a friend request, Paleo. My username is TabbyB.   

::grumbles about someone already having my name::

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 2008 October 13, 22:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I was especially annoyed at how supposedly the people getting the worm warnings had crummy anti-virus since pirates probably can't afford proper anti-virus. Hahaha! Aren't we witty! Some people are poor and can't afford anti-virus. I don't even want to comment on what that implies.

I found this a little bit ironic because the best computer software is usually free/has some free alternative. Zone alarm is the WORST antivirus I've ever used (Too much like mommy and daddy sitting over my shoulder, plus it slowed down my computer like hell.) Avast is the best (IMHO) and you can get it free. I paid for the full version because I liked the free one that much.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: