PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:44:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060335 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #885 on: 2008 October 13, 20:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cry when I'm angry for personal reasons (i.e. not politics), when I'm sad, when I'm frustrated, during movies, when listening to emotional music, when reading certain books, when reading certain articles, while chopping onions or peppers, when I have PMS... I cry all the time. Women (I don't think men do this -- well, maybe padre333) who cry to manipulate people PISS ME OFF. They fuck things up for those of us who actually are honest, and they cry to gain attention, which means when we cry, people think they should give us attention (while believing we're manipulating them), which is often the last thing we want.

Crying is a sign of emotional strength, of not being so weak that you believe you have to hide your feelings, and people who use it to manipulate are obviously incapable of emotional honesty because they are so fearful. Which makes me pity them. Stupid Atwa making me feel sorry for her again. Roll Eyes

I friended you, tomato.

LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 2008 October 13, 20:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally, a use for my insanejournal account I've had for ages but keep forgetting about.

I'd say I'm an average crier; I only cry when I'm very frustrated or if I watch shows about animal abuse (Animal Planet makes me cry). D:

Come visit Sammytopia
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 2008 October 13, 20:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I'm dense, but I don't see the friend request form over there. 

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #888 on: 2008 October 13, 20:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that for all their assurances that the people there don't share paypal details, that thread shows birgit sharing information about someone from their paypal details.  And they seem to share it intrasite - which means information could be at any paysite.

Quote from: from coconut
For tomato and other new LJ users

To save
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5buxzp&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eq6xhe&s=4

To restore on new journal, click post, paste saved text into html tab, save. it takes more time and frustration for atwa to report it again.

Tip: always have a second LJ account made and ready, so that total downtime is minimal.

I friended you tomato (I think).

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #889 on: 2008 October 13, 21:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that for all their assurances that the people there don't share paypal details, that thread shows birgit sharing information about someone from their paypal details.  And they seem to share it intrasite - which means information could be at any paysite.

Quote from: from coconut
For tomato and other new LJ users

To save
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5buxzp&s=4
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eq6xhe&s=4

To restore on new journal, click post, paste saved text into html tab, save. it takes more time and frustration for atwa to report it again.

Tip: always have a second LJ account made and ready, so that total downtime is minimal.

I friended you tomato (I think).

Thanks cala and coconut.  I have the html saved this time.  I try to make a mistake only once.  I appreciate your advice!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 2008 October 13, 21:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sent a request with the same name used here. Wink
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 2008 October 13, 21:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I'm dense, but I don't see the friend request form over there. 

Took me forever to figure it out too. I sent my request (I think?) tomato.  Cheesy Same name as here.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 2008 October 13, 21:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sent friend request as well. My username is the same, just with 'Pirate' added in front.

This is a sig.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #893 on: 2008 October 13, 21:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I have ever been more popular in my life.

I will be updating as we go along. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 2008 October 13, 21:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angry Well, I WAS getting ready to fix dinner but have lost me appetite just reading the first one. So thanks for that, Atwa. (you horny old cow, you)

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Popcorn in the Toaster
Landlubber

it's go go, not cry, cry

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 2008 October 13, 21:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sent you a friend request tomato, my name there is cem85

Miss Scarlet: Why would he wanna kill you in public?
Wadsworth: I think she meant he threatened, in public, to kill her.
-Clue
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 2008 October 13, 21:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato, I befriended you (I think, I've never done these journal things before). Username there is sharnapax.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #897 on: 2008 October 13, 21:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take I need to send the friend request to view it?  I've sent, same as this one.  I cannot suddenly become sane ya' know.  Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
EClaire
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 2008 October 13, 21:24:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Friend request sent (I hope), username is eclaireee Smiley
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 2008 October 13, 21:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just looking over the original TSR posts by the FA's. I like the fact that they are calling pirates a bunch of angry people when they are coordinating attacks on other sites and posting emails and real names. What a bunch of hypocrites. I saw that someone called the people who donate to PMDB a bunch of sheep. Sheep? For asking for money legitimitely to support his site? And I really think they're diluted if they think that EA will stand up and defend them, which they think they will. They divert funds away from EA's already padded coffers and they will lose money by starting a controversial campaign agaist them. All I can say to those people is, thanks for ruining the CC community for everybody else and putting us all in a state of axiety and animosity that requires us to use fake-fake names.

And where do they get off criticizing people's abilities who provide their work for free? It just goes back to the idea that they believe that somehow they're better than other creators because people give them money. Money is power.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: