PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 23:06:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070372 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #765 on: 2008 October 13, 01:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah - I don't feel at all sorry for her, but I feel like it wasn't for an ego boost that the slimebag did anything with her - if her did.  He most likely did it to have a little slavishly loyal person constantly rooting around to dig up all the dirt, so he wouldn't have to. 

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: 2008 October 13, 01:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah - I don't feel at all sorry for her, but I feel like it wasn't for an ego boost that the slimebag did anything with her - if her did.  He most likely did it to have a little slavishly loyal person constantly rooting around to dig up all the dirt, so he wouldn't have to.

whatever he did or didn't do re touchy feely he still used her, Not nice, p***k
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!/PM's Atwa
« Reply #767 on: 2008 October 13, 01:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here is the first installment.  Most of the other months are boring unless you want to hear bitching about TSR between two people.  Up until I have a couple of incidents with Thomas.  I might skip the bitching PM's and just post the Atwa/thomas me ones.  You decide.

http://paleoanth.livejournal.com/

Read it all and what surprised me (but probably shouldn't) was her staying up until 3am trying to dig up dirt on us and calling in sick.  What. the. hell.  I'm all for the good fight, but screw you guys, I'm going to bed at a decent hour.  I have shit to do the next day!

That Darqstar is awesome and I have no idea who she is.  I know there are some members here that like to lurk the tsr forums cesspit, but even when I was an active member of tsr, I ignored it completely.  The one time I skimmed the forums, I felt the "smile at you while stabbing in the back" vibe from them.  *shivers*

Okay, here's what I think: I think it's very possible that Atwa was telling the truth about making out with Thomas. Because he hasn't defended her or denied it, and because I can't think of any other explanation for the hold she has over him.

I think she knows too much and could cause him some serious butthurt.

Know the saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?  It comes to mind when I think of Atwat and Thomass' relationship.

Wow Tomato, makes for interesting reading Shocked Shocked and to think I once aspired to be an S.A  Cheesy will go sit on the naughty chair  Kiss
I do think Thomas is a total  p***k and like many men was flattered and saw an opportunity for a bit of an ego massage (wether anything more happened or not is irrelevant)
you know you have left me feeling a bit sorry for her as she thought the only person who could fix this was Thomas and he has so let her down

pick?  pack?  punk?  pink?

Why are you censoring yourself?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: 2008 October 13, 01:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That censor must be for "prick"
Right?

That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as "prick"!

Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!/PM's Atwa
« Reply #769 on: 2008 October 13, 01:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read it all and what surprised me (but probably shouldn't) was her staying up until 3am trying to dig up dirt on us and calling in sick.  What. the. hell.  I'm all for the good fight, but screw you guys, I'm going to bed at a decent hour.  I have shit to do the next day!

That Darqstar is awesome and I have no idea who she is.  I know there are some members here that like to lurk the tsr forums cesspit, but even when I was an active member of tsr, I ignored it completely.  The one time I skimmed the forums, I felt the "smile at you while stabbing in the back" vibe from them.  *shivers*

Oh that isn't the only time she did that.  She did it once in February too that she told me about.  And she is a NURSE. 

Darq rocks.  She was a long time SA there.  She is still over there but no longer SA. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: 2008 October 13, 01:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as "prick"!
I hope you don't mind if I quote you in my signature. Cheesy

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: 2008 October 13, 01:56:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the screenshots, tomato.  They were interesting.

This entire ordeal is like some kind of pathetic soap opera. The fact that Atwa was unable to sleep because of pirates making fun of her is especially scary. Undecided  That woman needs help.  And Thomass is such an, well, ass to keep leading her on like that.  I find that part more disgusting than the whole illegal paysite thing.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: 2008 October 13, 02:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Tomato, I think you did well.  Grin
And I honestly expect that more people start to appear with screenshots.
More, better.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: 2008 October 13, 02:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That censor must be for "prick"
Right?

Cheesy

*squints*  Oh, there was another asterisk in there!  Prick makes more sense than pink..

Oh that isn't the only time she did that.  She did it once in February too that she told me about.  And she is a NURSE. 

Darq rocks.  She was a long time SA there.  She is still over there but no longer SA. 

My mother was a nurse.  She hated the Atwats of that world.. who are unfortunately all too prevalent.  You've probably dealt with at least one.  They're the ones that give you a dirty look when you grimace from the blood pressure arm vice, don't look at you while talking, don't answer your questions, only check on you at the beginning and end of their shift, spend the majority of their shift on their asses gabbing with their friends at the central nursing desk, and bitch about their patients with absolutely no thought to who may be listening and all the private information they're spewing.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 13, 02:59:46 by missangelica » Logged

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: 2008 October 13, 02:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that is funny.  The money and manpower that would take would cost more than most of these sites bring in (that is to track each individual, file against him/her,etc. )  The money expended for the investigation alone would be astronomical.  First, the ISP would have to give up each individual.  This would likely require a subpoena (about $30 per individual). Hell, then the the filing fees alone would likely break most paysites (think about $50 x the amount of sharers).  This won't even count the fees for serving the pleading.
It's not even possible to attack specific sharers. Due to the sheer volume of traffic we receive, it is physically untenable to log individual transfers, so only red-flagged IPs are typically tracked at all. As such, it is simply impossible for us to collect data on users, and as we do not have this data, it is not possible for anyone to get it from us. As we are serious in our commitment to user privacy, we explicitly do not even attempt to collect data, making it impossible to force us to reveal it: We just don't have it. PMBD practices a firm need-to-know privacy policy, and since we don't need to know, we just don't ask.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: 2008 October 13, 02:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mother was a nurse.  She hated the Atwats of that world.. who are unfortunately all too prevalent.  You've probably dealt with at least one.  They're the ones that give you a dirty look when you grimace from the blood pressure arm vice, don't look at you while talking, don't answer your questions, only check on you at the beginning and end of their shift, spend the majority of their shift on their asses gabbing with their friends at the central nursing desk, and bitch about their patients with absolutely no thought to who may be listening and all the private information they're spewing.

My mother (who has spent way too much time in hospitals has had more than her share of Atwa type nurses.  My "favorite" was the one who told her after knee replacement surgery to "Stop being such a baby," because she was crying in pain.   The kicker?  My mother hadn't called her, my mother knew she still had time before her next morphine shot (this was before the days of the patient monitor drip) The dumb bitch came in to check on the patient next to my mother, saw my mother crying and decided to tell her off.  

That afternoon, I came in bringing a basket of muffins and cookies (trick I learned from several nurse friends.  If you want someone to have really good help from the nurses, then bribe them off with sweets.)  The nurse who had yelled at my mother raided the basket like she hadn't eaten in a week, then complained about the cry baby in room 305.  When I realized it was my mother she spoke about,  I told her I hoped she choked on that muffin.  

If you have no patience for sick people, why the hell be a nurse?    I'm having a vision of Atwa on the floor:

Patient:  Nurse, nurse, please, I'm hurting...
Atwa:  You're hurting? Don't make me laugh.  My One True Love is married!
Patient:  But, uhm, the IV needle came out and I'm squirting blood around at an alarming rate.
Atwa: Alarming?  Buddy, do you know what alarming is?  Alarming is checking PMBD five hundred times a day and finding folks are saying nasty things about you.  And even worse, finding out they aren't talking about you at all!
Patient: I'm feeling faint now...
Atwa: Faint?  I almost fainted when I found out that some of those FA's at TSR didn't love my stuff.  How dare they!  After all, I'm Thomas's favorite person in the world!  But *sob* he's married.
Patient: I'm...going...to...die...
Atwa:  Good, now maybe you'll shut up and leave me alone.  I've got more important things to do that worry about sick people.  I need to make more vomit green pixel items for tiny cyberdolls!  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: 2008 October 13, 02:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlackDwarf, I think I might be in love with you.  Kiss

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: 2008 October 13, 03:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not the married part that worries Atwat. It's the fact she is old enough to be his great grandmother.  Roll Eyes

And that brings me to a disturbing picture find

*cackles while drinking rum*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: 2008 October 13, 03:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlackDwarf, I think I might be in love with you.  Kiss

Thanks.   Grin

Deelink?  That picture?  IT BURNS, IT BURNS, MAKE IT STOP! 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #779 on: 2008 October 13, 03:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Xeeezuz!
Okay, let me get this straight because I think I am missing something here.
Are these Tomas and Atwa?

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: