PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:28:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070286 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #750 on: 2008 October 12, 21:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that the current EULA is a newer version than the Content Manager EULA and part of the changes included even stronger "noncommercial" statements, I find this hard to believe. Where exactly did you get this information? From Thomass?
Its not from Thoma$$ - this is actually reliable!  Cant reveal my source but my contact is on the inside and has said the coconut screenshots are several months old and wont be anywhere near the full thread (look at the atwat avvatar - that has been gone for months since she was burninated.  These shots were taken before then)
Of course. We know these are old screenshots from the time the thread was actually active.

Trust me - its fact (the Content Manager EULA was written by EA immediately after the big bash where T$R was invited but MTS2 were not - that's when it was done) and EA assured T$R it was going to be included in future ep's, but it never happend and no-one now knows what EA is playing at (on either side).  They are chummy with T$R at the top but the newest flavor of EULA is stitching them worse then ever.
Well, if that's true they got fucked up the ass. You'll pardon me if I don't cry for them.

Zube, I have to take your statements with a big grain of salt. You've only made two posts. We don't know who you are, and you have insider information? It doesn't seem plausible. Screenshots or it didn't happen.

*proceeds to catch up since Saturday was craziness, whilst giving Calalily dirty looks for the fail joke*

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: 2008 October 12, 22:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Search PMBD for the discussion, Zazazu. You weren't here when it happened.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: 2008 October 12, 22:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato, go for it and publish them, because the more the thunder gets rolling, the better the thunderstorm that's going to break over their fool heads. Just my opinion of course, doesn't mean bupkiss if you don't feel like doing it yet. Doesn't mean bupkiss anyhow, but thought I'd throw it out there.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2008 October 12, 22:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nixy this is what I see when I looked up you at TSR

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: 2008 October 12, 22:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK guys.  I am working on it.  I have one month done and I am getting a couple of people to look it over to make sure that I blurred out what needs to be blurred out. 

As soon as that is done, I will post part I.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2008 October 12, 22:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, you got 5713 kudos for ... doing absolutely nothingsince all your posts were deleted? you must be a 1337 h4xx0r!!eleventyone!
my sarcasm, let me sho u it

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
nixy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: 2008 October 12, 22:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nixy this is what I see when I looked up you at TSR

Thanks, fizzbomb. My download buttons are back now - though they were definitely gone earlier - and I do think it was probably due to some site issue of theirs rather than specific to my account since a few other people have experienced the same thing. I've seen lots of downtime with their site, of course, but never anything quite so download-specific and it seemed rather suspicious.

Wow, you got 5713 kudos for ... doing absolutely nothingsince all your posts were deleted? you must be a 1337 h4xx0r!!eleventyone!

As for my whopping 5713 kudos...is that even enough to rent a set of kneepads? I have this vague idea that it costs around half a million of them to do anything even remotely worth the effort, though I've never bothered to actually check into what anything "costs", being disinclined to participate in systems where I am required to dance on my hind legs and beg for scraps.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!/PM's Atwa
« Reply #757 on: 2008 October 12, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here is the first installment.  Most of the other months are boring unless you want to hear bitching about TSR between two people.  Up until I have a couple of incidents with Thomas.  I might skip the bitching PM's and just post the Atwa/thomas me ones.  You decide.

EDIT: The live journal account was suspended due to a complaint that it was harrassment.  I have since opened up an insane journal account.
[http://paleoanth.livejournal.com/
« Last Edit: 2008 October 17, 04:51:40 by tomato » Logged

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: 2008 October 12, 23:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make sure you screenshot it all whether you decide to post it or not  Wink

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: 2008 October 12, 23:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato - Just thought I'd let you know you missed your name in one of the posts Wink
Tis an interesting read so far to be sure.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: 2008 October 12, 23:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato - Just thought I'd let you know you missed your name in one of the posts Wink
Tis an interesting read so far to be sure.

Oh, I am not surprised.  Oh well.  It isn't like it is an uncommon name. 

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: 2008 October 12, 23:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, here's what I think: I think it's very possible that Atwa was telling the truth about making out with Thomas. Because he hasn't defended her or denied it, and because I can't think of any other explanation for the hold she has over him.

Thomas: no matter the truth of your sex life (eeww), you're a rotten bastard. The buck stops with you, you're rolling in illegal money while doling out pittances to the people who make it for you, and setting up an unbalanced middle-aged woman to take the fall for everything you do. You and Steve are rotten to the core. I think you're perfectly aware that you're despicable con artists.

KiwiJaye
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: 2008 October 12, 23:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to intrude but I'm in need of some help here:

http://community.livejournal.com/thesims2/5912551.html?view=47776999#t47776999

Someone posted about Coconut's revelations on the main Sims 2 community on LJ (about time!) but we seem to have a very verbose TSR supporter there, too. English is not my first language and my argumentative skills are not that good (I don't have all the info at hand, either) so I thought one of you, mighty pirates, could go there and clarify a few points about the info sharing matter.

I'd say the TSR supporter is either a troll, or really stupid. They're pretty much ignoring any points that they can't reply to with "It's the internets, lol." I think any casual simmers who are just now hearing about this aren't going to be swayed by them. Well, ok, *most* won't be, there's always a few that will. (And their display picture (a sheep) is rather appropriate, huh?)
Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: 2008 October 13, 00:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow Tomato, makes for interesting reading Shocked Shocked and to think I once aspired to be an S.A  Cheesy will go sit on the naughty chair  Kiss
I do think Thomas is a total  p***k and like many men was flattered and saw an opportunity for a bit of an ego massage (wether anything more happened or not is irrelevant)
you know you have left me feeling a bit sorry for her as she thought the only person who could fix this was Thomas and he has so let her down
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: 2008 October 13, 00:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, here's what I think: I think it's very possible that Atwa was telling the truth about making out with Thomas. Because he hasn't defended her or denied it, and because I can't think of any other explanation for the hold she has over him.

I think she knows too much and could cause him some serious butthurt.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: