PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:50:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060209 times)
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #660 on: 2008 October 11, 07:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat? She is far more ignorant than I thought her...

"...but I am surprised you can still download the items from the site, but she is banned..."

Um? Yeah, we remove the stuff once we're all banned, 'Twat. It's like pirate chivalry or something, it's a rule. That's it!

Bitch, what is your IQ and where have you been during all this?

ETA: Oh, ah ... "our friends over there". Yes. Yes. Our first partial confirmation.

Why do I bother.

« Last Edit: 2008 October 11, 07:33:46 by Henbane » Logged
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: 2008 October 11, 07:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut said this at the beginning of his/her post:

"SIDENOTE: For those wondering what Atwa's current position is within TSR, I can tell you it's a paid position in administration."

She's back at TSR now, and getting money for it!

ETA: Oh, ah ... "our friends over there". Yes. Yes. Our first partial confirmation.

Actually, I think it's bigger when you take it in context. He said "...so we can report it privately through our friends over there." That means that they didn't want to use the report form, because then there's the chance that the report would be read by a Maxoid who'd just ignore the report or tell the reporter to go fuck themselves. They wanted to report it privately, to have Steve take the complaint directly to one of the Maxoids who's in TSR's pocket.

This confirmation isn't partial at all.

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: 2008 October 11, 07:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if the "paid administrative position" includes kneepads emblazoned with the TSR logo.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: 2008 October 11, 07:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! I totally missed that. Thanks for pointing it out Metatwaddle. Totally - kneepads and a spit cup.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: 2008 October 11, 08:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can attest to the mediafire crap. Last year I did a ridiculous "secret santa" thing on another forum. I did a self-sim, and it happened to be dressed in something from TSR, I can't recall what or who. Mediafire kept kicking it out, over and over. I didn't understand why until I realized the TSR content on the Sim. Something was triggering it, even after it had been "cleaned" by Pescado.

I've since begun using another file host. Mediafire can blow me, being hand-and-hand with them.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: 2008 October 11, 08:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, got home and tried to delete my account, and got 500 - Internal Server Error, when trying to log in. Stupid server issues are preventing me from severing my ties with them! Either that or they caught on. Which seems highly unlikely. But then again, my computer which is a machine built with a 'safety first' mentality, just fucking hates that site. On every principle, whether it be moral. ethical or technical Cheesy

WB...Annie? Really? *shoots down more rum*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: 2008 October 11, 08:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just love their titles, they're so restrained and self-deprecating. Spirited Dreamer, The Enlightened One, Bookworm, Temptation, "Wishin' On A Star", and, of course, the middle-aged Swedish Egyptian Queen. Hey, I'm half Scandanavian and all pasty white, can I be a Nubian Warrior Princess?

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: 2008 October 11, 08:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomar$se and every twat over their must have some very sore butts and a lot of chocolate lips.
It seems they have Ea in pocket and  mediafire so thats huge lot of bending over.
I wonder if he has a crick in his back and needs constant chiropractic help yet.

Thomar$e the bend me over and lick my chockie lips boi.  hmmmm always thought there was way too much
going on for him to have this stealth like protection! You lay with dogs you get fleas.
You lay with EA you pay bribes but can only get so much protection condoms break.
You lay with atwat increase your health care fund! 10 fold!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: 2008 October 11, 08:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just saw that letter from them to Mediafire...that's simply sickening, the way they lie.  Angry

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: 2008 October 11, 09:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question? Is the EULA that's included with The Sims 2 and all expansions the same EULA as the Content Manager Tool? I HAVE read them both. The reason for my question is that there are posts from some of the TSRninnies that make a big deal about the EULA. They say that it was changed to remove any reference to "non-commercial" (or was it commercial??).

EA's EULA definitely mentions non-commercial use only. Doesn't that EULA cover ALL of their products? The one the ninnies keep pointing to doesn't mention that at all. Of course, that thread is from last year.

Anyway...evil idea here. Any site that the TSRninnies mention having sent email to about this should be sent a new one (even a year later) pointing out that EA's EULA definintely says non-commercial and that TSR itself is doing something illegal, not us piratesfilesharers.

Hell, I'm mean. I say it needs to be macroed and posted for all to see.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: 2008 October 11, 09:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question? Is the EULA that's included with The Sims 2 and all expansions the same EULA as the Content Manager Tool? I HAVE read them both. The reason for my question is that there are posts from some of the TSRninnies that make a big deal about the EULA. They say that it was changed to remove any reference to "non-commercial" (or was it commercial??).

The Content Manager changed - nothing else did.

Also, digging on coconut's little blurbs - this one made me laugh lots:

Quote from: coconut
Post 333: Since when have you needed a real address to make a report. Stalker Atwa just wants to send a horses head.

Cheesy So true, so true.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: 2008 October 11, 10:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there are also a couple of emails that noukie and HP got after complaining to EA that take the stance paysites bad filesharing good.  I can't remember where I saw them so if some one can link
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: 2008 October 11, 12:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AWW did I upset the bitches with my little website? my heart bleeds, but it's still there and pops up on a lot of search engines when people search for the sims resource  Grin

As for harassment, banning your wrinkly old ass from my site because you posted death threats in my guestbook hardly constitutes harassment towards yourself, neither does myself calling your creations fuck ugly, you could never prove in a court of law that they were anything but the fuckiest of the ugliest, and you couldn't find a lawer that could keep a straight face while claiming they wasn't. Then there's the little problem about your theft of EA owned products.

As for you hunting down my home address like some kind of stalker, if you ever do find it be sure to call round for coffee next time you befriend yet another unsuspecting english person and impose yourself on them for a visit, that is if you can tear yourself off their computer or get your greedy face out of their refrigorator long enough to leave their house. I'd love to sit and chat with you. In fact if I ever visit sweden I'll be sure to head to Huddinge and take in all the sights you told me about.

So you see I haven't done anything to harass you, in fact you have done nothing but harass me for 2 years simply because I opened my own simsite when you 'ordered' me not to, and being the stupid delusioned freak you are, you thought I would take orders from some turd I'd just stepped in.  Harassment would be if I did something like post your home address on youtube, or posting the PM you made about germans along with your name, address and email, onto every single german forum google can find, or if I said hey anyone who gets in touch with me can have atwa's home address. but I guess you would find something like that really funny, because you sure as hell love it when you and your dream lover share other peoples personal data. my ass, kiss it  Kiss

hey anyone who gets in touch with me can have atwa's home address.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: 2008 October 11, 13:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know Sherrie, when this thing between you and Atwa started, I have to admit that I thought that your constant references to her made you look a bit obsessed.  I even told Atwa that in a PM (she and I were still friends at that point).  I didn't post much here, I mostly lurked and I couldn't figure out what the big deal was.  Frankly, I felt bad for Atwa.  Of course, I was getting her side of the story.  I did miss you over at TSR, though, and I couldn't figure out how someone I liked (you) had gone around the bend so quickly.  I even asked Anita what had happened, because I knew the two of you were kind of close once.  Big mistake on my part, because her explanations made no sense to me.  They weren't logical, nor were they in line with what I thought I knew about you.  I just couldn't understand why you were so angry over a simple misunderstanding, which is how I understood it to be.  Then once the whole story came out in bits and pieces, I realized you were just defending yourself.  That she was attacking you and your website and that she was the one truly obsessed. That was when I really started to see Atwa for what she was. 

Anyway, this whole thing with you and with Coconut's posts really opened my eyes.  I was at TSR up until December or January (I cannot remember exactly-maybe it was February).  I didn't even care that my stuff is still up there.  I figured, who cares people might still want it.  But after this stuff with the sharing of personal information, I do care.  I don't want my stuff up there anymore.  Even if I am not actively creating, I don't want to be in any way representing that site.  Besides, all of it is at MTS2, anyway.  How am I going to get my crap off there?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #674 on: 2008 October 11, 13:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherrie: I'd ask for it, but why would I -want- it?

Calalily: You mean Thomas is -nice- enought to -let- her spit?

Neriana: Sure, why not - and I'll be the dainty Chinese Princess [ I'm super pale and tall and anything but dainty Smiley ]

Paleo: Threaten to sue if they don't remove the objects.  Make a -big- stink until they are removed.  Maybe even make some secrets on the subject.

TSR: You guys have got to be fucking kidding me - you quote out of context.  The Copyrights that EA are acknowledging are ones that are fucking REAL.  They are saying, 'But of course we don't own Disney's copyright, or Coca-Cola's, or Subway's.'  They sure as hell weren't meaning yours cheating, lying, filthy, greedy CRAP.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: