PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:30:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070972 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #630 on: 2008 October 10, 18:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and forged currently banned ex-FAs stuff too, to make it realistic - damn, you're really, really good, Gayle - I'm impressed.  Grin

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: 2008 October 10, 19:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gayle since your the master hacker and are hacking into their servers, can I give you a shopping list of pay stuff I want?  Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: 2008 October 10, 19:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gayle since your the master hacker and are hacking into their servers, can I give you a shopping list of pay stuff I want?  Grin

LOL course as long as you come along and fix my coding as usual  Grin Grin

Ah yes Soggy fox I forget that master-stroke in my crowing about my awesomeness  Grin

Seriously though I am still gobsmacked by their blaze attitude, I have no doubt they would run screaming to a solicitor had someone done the same to them  Angry

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2008 October 10, 19:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just got a PM from another nice pirate asking how do they ask to have their account @ T$R deleted.
I had to go over and have a look how it was done.
*can some one please get me some antiseptic so I can drown myself in it*

Its working, people are reading this forum and wanting to dump accounts.

Just dont delete the account yourself message them in the help suppoort section and ask
to have your account deleted and tell them why! it hurts more *satisfied look*

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: 2008 October 10, 20:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recieved this email after I posted:

Hi my dear,

I would strongly recommend you not to do what you wrote otherwise we will send out your datas to paypal and all our greedy paysite-friends.

If you look around our site you will see that not every set costs 3,50. And don’t worry about the other subscribers – they got their money refunded today ;-)

Have a nice evening,

Sasi

Isn't this the same e-mail Pavs got from Sas & posted it over at Sims Cave about the twats threatening to share his personal info?

edit......

It is the same http://www.simscave.com/ferris/index.php?topic=4670.0 Reply #2
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 20:09:07 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: 2008 October 10, 20:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.  So clearly Birgit has mastered the copy and paste functions.  Pity she hasn't gotten much else. 

My favorite new posts, and there are just so many, but I do like the one over the outcry of PMBD asking for donations, and calling PMBD hypocrites.  That's rich.  Yep, donations/subscriptions, same thing right?  Odd I never thought about it that way, but it does make me feel better now to know I donate to get all those magazine delivered to my door. 

I think we should donate to get TSR a dictionary.  They could use it to look up the meaning of words and other important information like how to spell them. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: 2008 October 10, 20:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

>.<

I didn't know that jfade was at TSR until today.  I assumed since he was sorta a regular at MATY (he posted the Compressorizer there) that he had never set a toe in that cesspit.

Is he still an FA? How nice of him to condone this kind of crap.

I searched, and he's not anymore, so yay!  But boo because I never thought he was.  It actually makes me sadder when a creator goes pay or has been pay and I didn't know it.

Josh hosts a huge file-sharing site, N99 Paks. I can PM him and ask him to come here and read this thread and clearfy any doubts.
In fact, I´m on my way.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: 2008 October 10, 20:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Dani! Nice to see you here on PMBD Smiley

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2008 October 10, 20:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd say that it's very clear now that they didn't even try to find any real proof once Pescado found a workaround for the junk data they were sticking in the files for identification purposes.  Which also makes it very clear that they weren't ONLY sharing the information of pirates, but downloaders who were "too nice."  Despite the fact that if you make not-nice comments to something a FA made on TSR, they'll probably ban you.

Yup. And it's also obvious that, contrary to anything Thomass is claiming now, from the start the sole purpose of their "hunt" was for the pure entertainment value of it. Thomass knew his flunkies were getting pissed because (HOR-ROAR!) they were having to share things (possibly for first time in their lives), so he came up with the incredibly stupid idea (it is Thomass, remember) of placating them by tossing them the personal PayPal information of various TSR subscribers accused of file-sharing. He even set up a thread for for them to gather and view the personal information and laugh about it together. And it worked really well for him in the short run. The stooges considered it great fun and thought Thomass was finally doing something to protect their all important pixels from those not "deemed worthy" of having them (ain't that right, princess padre?). But then, when the well ran dry and they needed more victims to keep their mutual high going, they started looking at people whose only crime was, like you said, Quinctia, being suspiciously nice.

Fucktards do the damnedest things. Don't they?

daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: 2008 October 10, 20:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Dani! Nice to see you here on PMBD Smiley
LOL My intention was to be anonymous, is so not going to happen anymore.
I PMed Josh, let´s see what he have to say Smiley

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: 2008 October 10, 20:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stooges considered it great fun and thought Thomass was finally doing something to protect their all important pixels from those not "deemed worthy" of having them (ain't that right, princess padre?).

ROFLMAO Cheesy Love the princess padre part that was too good! hehehe

When i got bananated from TSR i had over 300 days left on my sub & got no refund what so ever. Just an evil e-mail from atwat telling me id been caught. Wonder if i still have that e-mail saved on backup?

*runs to look*

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: 2008 October 10, 20:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does make you wonder how many people they banned without any real proof, but rather circumstantial evidence.  Someone downloading alot?  Oh yes that means they must be a filesharer, since they wouldn't have already gotten most the files from PMBD, and they wouldn't be downloading to ya know get the most out of their subscription before it expires and they can't access the files anymore (aka don't visit filesharing sites).

Also ,that nice comment was a filesharer, it always is.  You don't think people actually like your creations do you?  We are just pretending so as to trick you into thinking we aren't sharing your stuff immediately after downloading it.  

It's so amazing how they figured us out.  Brilliant!  Keep up the good work.  You'll get us.  

ETA:  I think anyone who was banned should file a dispute with paypal.  You pay for a service, you are denied getting the service, therefore your money should be refunded.  The worst that can happen is that they say no, (and in my experience they almost never do), but if this is happening often they will become frustrated with a seller behaving in such a way.  Someone on SFV was banned, with 13 days left and received a full refund from paypal.   Then they signed back up at TSR with the refund.  T'was awesome to be sure! 
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 21:11:35 by Sherry » Logged

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2008 October 10, 21:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recieved this email after I posted:

Hi my dear,

I would strongly recommend you not to do what you wrote otherwise we will send out your datas to paypal and all our greedy paysite-friends.

If you look around our site you will see that not every set costs 3,50. And don’t worry about the other subscribers – they got their money refunded today ;-)

Have a nice evening,

Sasi

Isn't this the same e-mail Pavs got from Sas & posted it over at Sims Cave about the twats threatening to share his personal info?

edit......

It is the same http://www.simscave.com/ferris/index.php?topic=4670.0 Reply #2

Sorry confusion on this one it wasn't sent to me I was answering someone else I think it was Ebony rye I was usiing as an answer to one of the comments on the email her   sis received sorry but it is I that haz the cut and paste skills.  The Lulz is when Calalily told me to photoscreen I did and sent email to TSR with that on it asking if that answered there question  on why we think they use our paypal info. Duh@me
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: 2008 October 10, 21:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a maroon!

Seriously, I think most of them know there stuff is crap, deep down inside, I mean, look at Atwat caging for votes...

So, let's see, we'll ban the nice people, the people we suspect of filesharing, the people who we don't like for stupid shit like stealing our avatar, am I missing anything?  Seriously, its like a non-deadly witch hunt.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2008 October 10, 21:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wonder if Atwat thinks moron's a colour.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: