PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:47:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070727 times)
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #555 on: 2008 October 09, 15:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an (old) quote about jafade's position in TSR

Quote from: idtaminger
Is there some concerted TSR effort to infiltrate this site today? How come these patsies all signed up today?
Well, there's no effort that I know of. *Shrugs* I've been meaning to sign up for a while anyhow, just because I tend to register at a lot of Sims forums and I don't have any direct objection to this place.

I may be a forum mod for TSR, but I have nothing to do with the downloads part of the site. Additionally, I like to think of myself as an individual and a contributer to the community (My site is http://www.djssims.com/ for anyone who doesn't know) so I hope that the simple fact that I moderate some of the forums at TSR doesn't make everyone here have a horrible impression on me. Smiley

So yeah, he's a mod, and does not get paid for being a mod. I'm curious though, as to what did he post that made Tommy boy delete it...

Off-topic: I got quite a scare when I went to get the quote from that old thread. The reply box had "Necromancy is Bad, MMkay?" in big bold red letters and a picture of a demon(?), warning me that the message was over 30 days old. I never knew we had that  Grin. Besides the initial surprise, I think it's a nice feature.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2008 October 09, 15:55:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course they do. Thomass is going to be very busy writing out hurried explanations for all of this today. He should have just waited until EVERYTHING came out and then said something. Apparently he is also suffering amnesia over this thread.  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #557 on: 2008 October 09, 16:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's something that never even crossed my mind, the staff seeing the stuff as well.
Huh.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2008 October 09, 16:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does he mean 5 real names maybe? (not user names or login names) I counted 4 real names? I can't understand him thinking putting real names out there is okay. What an ASSHOLE.  Angry

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: 2008 October 09, 16:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>
These threads are viewable to all staff and all FA's, I'll leave you to do the math on how many people have access to this very long thread, then add to that the amount of people Atwa told and continues to tell.
 <snip>

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2008 October 09, 16:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

October 6th 2007,  9.40 AM

The moment total phail dawned on them
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2008 October 09, 18:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know JFade was a SA at TSR.

http://i36.tinypic.com/141ti15.jpg
I try to ignore that fact.

Lots of people do. I like his mods, but when I learned about his position at and about TSR, I stopped trusting him. I'd like to know what he posted there; if Toma$$ felt it needed to be deleted, it looks like jfade wasn't following the party line, which gives me hope.

I agree with people saying that, except for coconut's comments, the thread is boring. When any of them looks like they're going to disagree just the teeniest bit, they end their post by felating TSR. And their "jokes" aren't good enough to be lame -- if they didn't lol at themselves so much, I wouldn't even know they were trying to be funny. They're a bunch of creepy brainwashed gits who can't even do drama right.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2008 October 09, 19:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

picture of a demon(?)
Big scary lich guy.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #563 on: 2008 October 09, 19:22:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>
These threads are viewable to all staff and all FA's, I'll leave you to do the math on how many people have access to this very long thread, then add to that the amount of people Atwa told and continues to tell.
 <snip>

Ahem, yes, well...sometimes I miss things.  Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2008 October 09, 20:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with people saying that, except for coconut's comments, the thread is boring. When any of them looks like they're going to disagree just the teeniest bit, they end their post by felating TSR. And their "jokes" aren't good enough to be lame -- if they didn't lol at themselves so much, I wouldn't even know they were trying to be funny. They're a bunch of creepy brainwashed gits who can't even do drama right.

For me, it's like watching a bus load of creepy cult members as it hurls itself over the side of a cliff. Maybe you should, but you just don't care what happens to any of the slimeballs.
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: 2008 October 09, 20:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know JFade was a SA at TSR.

http://i36.tinypic.com/141ti15.jpg

I don't know what his position at TSR was.  That's the FA forum though.

Ugh, I meant FA. Duh. Is he still there or what? It really surprised me. I really hope he was telling them they were a big bunch of meenies for posting that crap.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: 2008 October 09, 20:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, I meant FA. Duh. Is he still there or what? It really surprised me. I really hope he was telling them they were a big bunch of meenies for posting that crap.

That's alright - it was mainly for the people reading - one word of SA, and heads that didn't deserve the punishment for this might roll.  Wink

I don't know him at all, but in the context of the thread, it *looks* like it was about whoever "Cat" was supposed to be. If it were something about infosharing, deletion message would have been "Not allowed" or something similar - not "No longer relevant".

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: 2008 October 09, 20:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I suppose you are right. Undecided
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: 2008 October 09, 20:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also wonder what was in those posts. I know Tom normally has a habit of deleting less than favorable comments, but I wonder if someone leaked some info he didn't want people to obtain.

As for the whole period thing, Atwat's way of doing it annoys me. Because it's after everything she says. I know I have a habit of doing it, because I'm thinking as I type, and those dots are kinda like my brain catching up with my fingers.  Tongue But I normally try to go back and delete them.

Also I would love how one person accuses, and says "hey I think this person might be a file sharer" and everyone on that forum jumps on the bandwagon. I also love how they all seem to have spoken and been close to the same people, but yet it has taken someone else in the forum to say they think someone is a sharer for them to say "oh yeah! I always suspected that!" Just shows how two-faced all of them are.

I'll be honest here, bare honesty, so please don't spork. Before I found PMBD I thought some of the FA work was good. There are still maybe one or two I make the hassle of searching the booty for. Actually now it's only one of em, the other one is gone. Some of them I respected as creators, just not their decisions/opinions. That's why I mostly flung insults towards Tom and Atwat. Seeing this thread, and seeing how they act like a bunch of dogs has made me lose respect for all of them. Mostly because not a damned one of them stood up and said that what Tom was doing was wrong. Not a single damned one of those cowards. They are to concerned with making money and fitting in than they were for the customers. It disgusts me. Honestly I have never shared a file *on purpose.* But this makes me want to sub to TSR to "take advantage of the US dollar against the Euro." And share every damn thing I can get my hands on before I get banned.

Because if me getting banned, and sharing hundreds of files keeps one person from subscribing to TSR, it is well worth it to me.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: 2008 October 09, 21:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this makes me want to sub to TSR to "take advantage of the US dollar against the Euro." And share every damn thing I can get my hands on before I get banned.

Because if me getting banned, and sharing hundreds of files keeps one person from subscribing to TSR, it is well worth it to me.

Don't give them any money until the booty definitely needs it - always ask a pirate first - Hecubus in the case of TSR.  *insert obligatory "Naughty Missbonbon for liking FA"*

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: