PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:21:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060496 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #510 on: 2008 October 08, 18:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It gets bigger when you rub click it.

Cheesy It did when I clicked it now - not the first time - came up as 320xwhatever.  Undecided

Oh - poor Thomass - how to infer PMBD without mentioning it.  Cheesy

Da mama, I would appreciate if you would stop suggesting what might happen to members on our site, when you know it won't happen. You seem to think those people put on that list were put there just for the heck of it. They were caught stealing from our website, there's a big difference between that and an average subscriber to TSR.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: 2008 October 08, 18:42:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which is odd, since soggy fox comes from rain fox which are the two elements I get Reyn from [ is long story ], so I tend to just think in that way Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2008 October 08, 18:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, if I threw you under the bus, I do sincerely apologize to you for that. If I didn't jump in and roar for people to knock it off, I apologize for that as well. Thing is, when I've done it in the past, no one has paid a damn bit of attention to it and just kept right on. My first instinct was to do just that, because I understood what you were saying. I had to squash that instinct down because honestly, I didn't think you'd appreciate my help, being as not a whole lot of people think that I can do much other than bitch and rant. But this isn't about me, it's about you and the treatment that you got, which was shitty. I apologize for that from the bottom of my heart.

And TSR, you need to grow the fuck up and smell the stink that you surround yourselves with. Sharing any information of a user is immoral and most likely illegal. It was more than five names, it was eleven. One would think that being as you love to count your monies so much, that you'd know how to tally up that list of names your dear Tommy-poo shared around with people. One of those people is about as stable as a house of cards during an earthquake and you obviously have known that for some time, yet you still kept her where she could see sensitive data.

You are deluded if you think we're going to let you sweep this shit under the rug. We aren't. People have been defrauded by you and yours. You had no right to keep any funds from a subscription that you canceled, and you had no right to publish any personal data. What part of, "you were wrong," don't you understand, you silly asshole? EA said it themselves: File sharing good, file selling bad. And that is exactly what you do, you sell files. You break the EULA. You have no right to tell me that if I buy something from you (won't ever happen because the shit over there sucks hyena balls), that I cannot give it to the person/people of my choice. Once money has changed hands, I OWN it, twit.

Or would you tell me that you can't do what you want with an ugly sweater that you bought for your birthday? Hey, it's yours now. It's ugly as hell. You wouldn't be seen dead in it. Why not give it to a homeless person? Are you trying to tell me that the store would haul your ass in, give out your credit card data to other stores because, OMG, you gave away something that you paid for and you had no right to do that even though YOU paid for it?! Thing is, dipshit, stores can legally sell merchandise to customers because they have a little thing like a business license, and agreement with the supplier to sell their products and tax obligations. Do you have any of that? Nope.

I say "nope" because if you were authorized by EA Games to sell their package files, you'd not have to post the disclaimer on your site. You still have that disclaimer, so you aren't authorized to sell a damn thing. Get over yourself and go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: 2008 October 08, 18:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reposted with addendum :
I would have a lot more respect for TSR if they would admit they made a poor decision,
apologise and ensure that this sort of thing never happens again, rather than trying to justify their actions, blame it on
others or delete any comments that challenge their stance. Im very dissapointed in this sort of unprofessional behaviour."

being deleted in 5....4.....3.....

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2008 October 08, 18:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Comments now gone. I missed a few and was in the process of writing something. Going back didn't work. Anyone catch Steve's final hoorah?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: 2008 October 08, 18:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Predictable Thomass is predictable

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: 2008 October 08, 18:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Comments are already inaccessible.  I didn't even get to read yours Zillah.  Undecided

Cala, if I threw you under the bus, I do sincerely apologize to you for that. If I didn't jump in and roar for people to knock it off, I apologize for that as well. Thing is, when I've done it in the past, no one has paid a damn bit of attention to it and just kept right on.

I was frothing at the mouth about that - it's one thing to be a coward, but to come in and pat yourself on the back afterwards is something else entirely.  You waited to pick sides so you would come out on the "right side", and don't think I don't know that. No amount of arsekissing can hide it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: 2008 October 08, 18:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here was my contribution which I screenshotted before it got deleted

The one I found that was funny and sad was the sheeple who said something along the lines of "I haven't seen these screenshots anyone is talking about and I don't want too."  Talk about keeping your head in the sand.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: 2008 October 08, 19:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one I found that was funny and sad was the sheeple who said something along the lines of "I haven't seen these screenshots anyone is talking about and I don't want too."  Talk about keeping your head in the sand.

If we see any more sheep who haven't seen the screen shots, it's simple, we PM them the links  Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: 2008 October 08, 19:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we see any more sheep who haven't seen the screen shots, it's simple, we PM them the links  Grin

I will, assuming I don't get banned here shortly.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: 2008 October 08, 19:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the moral of the story is that you can totally F*up and then simply delete all responses that try to hold you accountable for your actions.   I think it's pretty clear where this is heading.  I doubt that any response will be allowed at all soon - locked due to some lame TSR forum rule.  The one in which members aren't allowed to question why you are doing something illegal or a complete d-bag.  They are trying to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible just like everything else.  I hope we can do everything possible to keep that from happening. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: 2008 October 08, 19:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but they forgot why they started it.  They can delete all they like - that doesn't mean people will trust them again.

Visit Calalilysims

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2008 October 08, 19:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"They were caught stealing from our website"

No they bloody well weren't. They were "caught" paying you money (which you illegally demand) and sharing what they paid for with other people. How does he look at himself in the mirror every day? Lying asshole.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2008 October 08, 19:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Comments are already inaccessible.  I didn't even get to read yours Zillah.  Undecided

Cala, if I threw you under the bus, I do sincerely apologize to you for that. If I didn't jump in and roar for people to knock it off, I apologize for that as well. Thing is, when I've done it in the past, no one has paid a damn bit of attention to it and just kept right on.

I was frothing at the mouth about that - it's one thing to be a coward, but to come in and pat yourself on the back afterwards is something else entirely.  You waited to pick sides so you would come out on the "right side", and don't think I don't know that. No amount of arsekissing can hide it.

You can froth and foam all you want, I wanted to have all of the facts before I went diving into something. I've jumped in before without knowing everything there was to know and gotten my ass ripped for it. So this time, I pause to read everything that had transpired after I had gone to bed and digest everything in my head and I get attacked for it? Bullshit. I didn't wait to pick any fucking side to make sure I'd come out on top, I'm not that kind of person. I wanted to know what had been said and expressed. For once, I chose to try and use reason and logic before I say a damn thing and you want to rip my throat out for it. Fine. Whatever. For the record, I do respect your stance and your asking for further clarification. That isn't asskissing, it's plain fact.

I'm not you, I can't take arguments apart the way you can. I react with my gut. The one time I try to make an informed point and get all of the facts right, it turns out that I'm just a fucking bitch in your eyes because of it. Fine. Have fun. Rip all you goddamn want. You aren't the only one pissed right now, but that doesn't matter. You have your outrage and fury. You take it out on me, go for it. If I fucked up, I admit it and apologize for it. But I'm not the spineless twat you want to claim me to be. No matter what I do, it's never going to be right in your opinion. If I stick up for someone in the heat of things, it's derided and called unneeded. If I don't wade right in, then I'm a coward. What ever.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2008 October 08, 19:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They were "caught" paying you money (which you illegally demand) and sharing what they paid for with other people.
Exactly. I guess under the same premise, I can't share this bag of Halloween reese's peanut butter cups. I can't haz Reese's banning me from sharing dis candy!

On an aside, TSR is so full of unprofessionalism. The idea of "the customer's always right" somehow missed their correspondence business course. FAIL! Shocked Not to mention the grammar and spelling errors....

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: