PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:50:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060568 times)
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #315 on: 2008 October 07, 02:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason I'm surprised that there's no mention of any of this at T$R, at least that general users can see...
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: 2008 October 07, 02:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Isn't it funny they say all the time say(?) that they never share files.."  - Atwa

Hmmm...so like yourself then? 

TSR is probably working on the double to make sure no one speaks a word of this.  I am sure if anyone had commented it has been quickly deleted.  Just look how fast any negative comments were removed from LDG guestbook entry where she announced that she was going pay err FA.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2008 October 07, 02:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They put peanut butter on the power switch then set the pet squirrel loose.
Cheesy

They really are amazingly dumb. I'm beginning to think they're on a paysite because they honestly can't figure out how to make money any other way.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2008 October 07, 03:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some more has been updated.  Roll Eyes  I'm going to go to bed and read the whole thing tomorrow. I don't feel like reading a new one every five minutes as it's being updated. I'm getting antsy.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 07, 03:56:38 by Feverish » Logged

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: 2008 October 07, 03:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I keep watching it and refreshing it.  I just seen a post in there that really show another side of one of the ex-FA's.  Aikea did post in that thread after all, and from the comment that she made in there, she is fully aware of what is going on and what that whole thread is about.  Despite her claims of not really realizing what the thread was about, we now have proof that what she said, wasn't true after all.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: 2008 October 07, 04:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some more has been updated.  Roll Eyes  I'm going to go to bed and read the whole thing tomorrow. I don't feel like reading a new one every five minutes as it's being updated. I'm getting antsy.

Yup, now I know how atwat feels when she visits here  Grin strangly addictive though

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2008 October 07, 04:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, maybe I'm too nice, but I'll wait for Aikea to give her account of it before I jump to conclusions. I mean, I'm admin of a non-Sims related forum and there have been dozens of dramas that, when people mention it months later, I have to go back and see what the drama was about and what my stance about it was at the time so I won't contradict myself. And since she's no longer FA, she doesn't have that privilege.
But well, we'll see.

ETA for clarification.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2008 October 07, 04:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, unless coconut posts some actual damaging screenies of Aikea, then I see no harm. She wasn't in the thread begging for more. What upsets me though is that I feel lied too. She said she never knew what that thread was about, and now it appears that her information was false. I'm not going to throw her under the bandwagon though, because since so far all I see is one post, she could have just completely forgotten about it. Hell there are plenty of threads I've posted in within the past week here, that I have plain forgot about.

Another interesting tidit: http://silverwindclub.web.fc2.com/index.html

Anyone remember this site? Yeah the troll who came here to beg for it's creations not to be shared? Yeah well the site closed, and they have someones name AND location posted right on their front page. To me that is completely and utterly ILLEGAL.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: 2008 October 07, 04:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the difference is not whether she posted or not, but where she is now.  Like I said on simscave maybe that is how she felt then, when she was surrounded by so many peers who felt the same way.   It doesn't make it less wrong at the time, but she moved away from TSR, and that sort of behavior and that is an important point to remember. 

Maybe she honestly forgot she even posted, after all it did appear she was kind of called into the thread by Atwa.   Maybe she was embarrassed that she even saw the damn thing so she did lie.  Either way I am sure we have all done something in the past that we are not particularly proud of, but it's how we learn from it and grow that matters, right?

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: 2008 October 07, 04:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, unless coconut posts some actual damaging screenies of Aikea, then I see no harm. She wasn't in the thread begging for more. What upsets me though is that I feel lied too. She said she never knew what that thread was about, and now it appears that her information was false. I'm not going to throw her under the bandwagon though, because since so far all I see is one post, she could have just completely forgotten about it. Hell there are plenty of threads I've posted in within the past week here, that I have plain forgot about

From what I can see she never said she didn't know what the thread was about, she said she had forgotten about it:

Quote from: aikea guinea
First off, yes, the thread is for real.  I remember seeing it 'live' back in the day.

Why didn't I mention it?  Honestly, I completely forgot about it until today.  It hadn't been updated since summer of 2007, so it completely slipped my mind.  The other posts aren't until after we'd left, and obviously therefore no longer had access to the thread.

She also says this:

Quote from: aikea guinea
I take full responsibility for anything I may have said in the past; there's no point in denying that I fervantly hated everything that PMBD stood for when I was an FA.  TSR has a very strong 'us vs. them' mentality, on top of the piles of rumors that have been spread about me in the past on this site and others.  Of course I said things like I did in those posts.  Furthermore, it just shows that I was thinking about leaving for quite some time.

I still happen to think my work is worth paying for, however, I won't ever be charging for it again.

*turns around four times, says the alphabet backwards and jumps a hopscotch with eyes closed, nose plugged with french fries and feet tied together*

Good now?

Let's please not put words in somebody's mouth that aren't there (yet?) That one post in the thread looks to me like she's just reacting to atwat trying to stir shit up about her "coat that's coming out on Tuesday" already being requested at SFV.

edit: Or what Sherry said a helluva lot better than I did. I got quotes does that count?  Grin

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 2008 October 07, 04:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who puts words into her mouth? I think you should re-read what I posted. I said I wasn't going to accuse her of anything until she had her say.

I'm not going to throw her under the bandwagon though, because since so far all I see is one post, she could have just completely forgotten about it. Hell there are plenty of threads I've posted in within the past week here, that I have plain forgot about.

I think you need to get your panties out of a twist.  Wink

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: 2008 October 07, 04:37:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who puts words into her mouth? I think you should re-read what I posted. I said I wasn't going to accuse her of anything until she had her say.

I'm not going to throw her under the bandwagon though, because since so far all I see is one post, she could have just completely forgotten about it. Hell there are plenty of threads I've posted in within the past week here, that I have plain forgot about.

I think you need to get your panties out of a twist.  Wink

Yeah, I was replying more to this part of your post:

Quote from: Missbonbon
What upsets me though is that I feel lied too. She said she never knew what that thread was about, and now it appears that her information was false.

And if I came off as panty-twisted forgive me. I just thought having aikea's actual quotes brought to the front of the thread might be a good refresher of what she did say about the thread when it was first brought up, you know?

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2008 October 07, 04:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe it's fine. Sorry for misquoting my information. But honestly I still feel cheated in a way. I like her, and I love her creations. Honestly I would rather wait for her to post about how she feels about this than to make assumptions about her.

SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: 2008 October 07, 04:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe it's fine. Sorry for misquoting my information. But honestly I still feel cheated in a way. I like her, and I love her creations. Honestly I would rather wait for her to post about how she feels about this than to make assumptions about her.

Will a cute kitteh with an I love you heart around it's neck help?

Sorry for being snippy and I agree, we should let aikea take it from here.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2008 October 07, 05:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1) Atwa thinking ogres originated with World of Warcraft is pathetic. She really doesn't get out much, does she? Has she ever opened a book? (I want to know what server Toma$$ is on so I may kill his character repeatedly. But it's probably a European server, so I guess that won't be possible. Oh, or it's an illegal private server, that's more likely considering Toma$$.)

2) Atwa commented on Toma$$ getting hard. I almost puked.

3) Padre333: I don't hate you. You're not worth it. I do, however, actually hate this prevalent attitude among paysite creators: if someone wants my work and they haven't paid for it, I don't want to work any more. Look, dumbasses, actual artists are thrilled when people appreciate their work. What the hell is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Seriously, anyone who has this attitude needs jaws of life to extract their heads from their asses. It is the stupidest meme in the Sims 2 community, and that's saying something.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: