PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 06:29:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070419 times)
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #270 on: 2008 October 06, 15:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Anyerfillag.....I couldn't in good conscience go, erm, searching for that one with the kids around  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008 October 06, 15:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right click, save page as, and you have everything, including pics in a nice folder.

Inactive
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2008 October 06, 15:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problem Cheesy Every time I go onto sites which I think could be a bit questionable (like Sim_Wank) I wonder if my work filter will throw a hissy fit - it blocks some of the most un-dangerous sites ever (like MTS2 for example).

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2008 October 06, 15:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right click, save page as, and you have everything, including pics in a nice folder.

Already said that, Nouk.  ;p

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: 2008 October 06, 15:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone read coconut's comments above every post?  They made my day. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2008 October 06, 16:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't see them so went back and read lol. 
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 October 06, 16:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone read coconut's comments above every post?  They made my day. 

Yeah, I'm glad she did that to be honest, I was getting ill reading that post.  Mostly because there were some names up there of people at TSR that I really liked.  And seeing them get so gleeful about this was disgusting. 

I remember when TSR was a free site.  I was always surprised when they went pay by charging people to download, I always figured they'd go into hosting instead.  When they started, they made money by having ads and  by hosting other Sim sites.  I don't know how others feel, but if they had kept to that, I wouldn't have cared at all.

It also hurts to see so many of these FA's that I liked showing that they are all in it for the greed.  God, I feel like such a stupid sap because I gave them money.  I really, really, believed that FA's weren't paid, that they did it for the love of the game and the love of creating.   I was stupid enough to believe  that by paying,  I was doing nothing but paying for the servers and the folks to run the servers. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 October 06, 17:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not surprised that they're a bunch of nasty pricks doing illegal shit, I knew that already. I admit I'm surprised that they are so incredibly stupid. I mean, I knew they were morons, but wow. Atwa did not make the stupidest posts in that thread. They are so very, very dumb. I know I shouldn't be surprised; the few people I've known irl who broke the law to make money were all basically brain-dead. But wow.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 October 06, 17:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow so I wake up to this! How low and horrid of them. Whoever said that they lost their humanity in that thread, was correct. It was like they are a pack of ravaged, staring dogs, waiting for their masters to throw them a bone. It disgusts me. Oh and I absolutely love how they assume, because we share sims files, which aren't even their to charge for anyways, that we pirate everything else! If anyone from TSR is reading this, I have Kaspersky Anti-Virus, that baby cost me about 80 dollars. Kaspersky is one of the best anti-virus's out there, and even I get virus pop ups from your fucking website. So no, it's because of cheap virus protection that you have assumed I downloaded because your total fuck twats, it's because there ARE virus's.

How can these people sleep at night? And now it has been proven that more than just a couple people saw those names, and that more than just a couple people now have that information in their hands. Hell, if my name was up on there I would report them to paypal ASAP. Who knows, maybe if they get enough complaints paypal will yonk their service from them.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: 2008 October 06, 17:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The addest thing is, some of them might have been saying nasty stuff to fit in......I mean, its not -as- likely, but it could be a part of it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2008 October 06, 17:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The addest thing is, some of them might have been saying nasty stuff to fit in......I mean, its not -as- likely, but it could be a part of it.

Really the only person I remember seeing on that, that posted something slightly nasty was Simtomatic. And until we hear her side, I won't exactly accuse her of being rude. But pretty much all the other names are still at TSR.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2008 October 06, 18:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Their dumb idea that the only good program is an expensive one really irritated me. I bet those morons all think because they have Photoshop (how many of them paid for it?), they're automatically better creators than anyone who uses GIMP. It's expensive so it must be good! I'm taking your money so I must be talented! Idiots.

Oh, and saying nasty stuff to fit in is worse than saying nasty stuff because you really believe it. Are they all 12?

Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 October 06, 18:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Thoma$$ is sharing...

with people not involved with the company (TSR) or Paypal...

1) peoples real names

2) peoples real email addys

3) peoples screen names

Doesnt Paypal forbid the sharing of #1 and #2 ??
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: 2008 October 06, 18:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and saying nasty stuff to fit in is worse than saying nasty stuff because you really believe it. Are they all 12?

I agree with neriana - but I don't believe they were doing it to fit in - *plenty* of people failed to post there.  Not one single one said it was wrong - they cheered it on, they enjoyed it, they egged on more posting of information.  There didn't seem to be any compulsory posting requirement, so why the hell would you say something nasty unless you wanted to?

Simtomatic is still at TSR - she went back there after a brief stint as a possible spy for the secret forum they were referring to.  Frankly, making any concession for anyone who posted there is absolutely sickening. They posted there because they liked it, and they didn't care whose information was shared, who saw it.  They were laughing behind the backs of real people, and to say they were just doing it to fit in? Still makes you a bully, and a bad person. 

This was a forum - not a real time chat.  They had chances to read what they were replying to, and they still replied. And if they're going to be let off because you secretly want them to be let off, and they can do no wrong, well then, sit back and let TSR hoodwink you all you want - they're doing a damn good job, apparently. They can show you actual pictures of them being completely immoral bastards, cheering other bastards on, and you still swallow it.  Angry

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2008 October 06, 18:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personally identifiable information that you obtain through the site or through a PayPal-related communication or PayPal-facilitated transaction, you will only use this information for: (a) PayPal-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b) using services offered through PayPal (e.g. insurance, delivery and fraud complaints), and (c) any other purpose that such user expressly agrees to after adequate disclosure of the purpose(s).

In all cases, you must provide users with the opportunity to remove themselves from your database and review any information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you disclose personally identifiable information about another PayPal user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure. Note that law enforcement personnel and other rights holders are given different rights with respect to information they access."

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside

I think TSR may also be violating EU law with their little list of real names.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: