PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:24:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060898 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #255 on: 2008 October 06, 08:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut reveals more:

http://coconut-tsr.livejournal.com/1528.html

I've backed it up up to post 88, and you can download that here: http://www.bigupload.com/files/PUP080K8PX/Proof.zip.html

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2008 October 06, 09:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pricks.  Oh well here they are still getting butthurt,  and it ain't from having all those heads lodged firmly up thomas's butt either.  I am amazed the guy can still slither.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2008 October 06, 10:15:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I backed it up too.  Grin

All 100, but I doubled one pic:

http://www.box.net/shared/1cnsftghck

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: 2008 October 06, 10:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you - you rock.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: 2008 October 06, 10:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good job to coconut!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2008 October 06, 10:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you - you rock.  Grin

Thank you!  I started from 100 because you had the first 80 because I wanted to get the rest in case something bad happened midway.  But I would have procrastinated if I didn't know you knew. (I'm a huge procrastinator.)

I'm going to report it on sim_wank in the morning, so that I hit everyone's flists.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008 October 06, 10:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just read it... wow, just wow... Now those who participated cannot deny it anymore.
Thank you, Calalily, for posting the link!

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2008 October 06, 12:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow had to walk away from this post for a while.  I was so angry at the way they were talking about people that I have an enormous amount of respect for.  They are like a herd of animals baying for blood and begging for more names.  they left their dignity  and humanity at the door of that forum as they entered.  I only know some of the names of the ones who were posting. Shame on every single one of them.  The one that jumped out and smacked me in the face was Atwat. Every time there is something sneaky and underhand going on she is there.  I know she is allegedly going free and according to the forum rules speak no evil of free sites, but she could open a thousand of them and I still wouldn't want to know or respect her in any way.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2008 October 06, 12:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is Sim_wank?

I just googled it, and hur, some interesting links  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Beauty Queen Etna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008 October 06, 12:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread has left me in a state of shock.  It goes beyond the "pay vs. free" debate and becomes a safety issue.  I thought I couldn't possibly hate TSR more, but this has crossed the line.  I want very badly to contribute in some small way to thoma$$'s downfall and the best I could come up with is to provide a link to the incriminating screenshots in my sig at MTS2.  If anyone thinks this is a bad idea for any reason, let me know.   

Grrrrr!!!!   Angry How angry am I?  Mrs. White angry!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8zNEAqlfqo Just replace "Yvette" with "T$R".  I could happily rant forever on this, but I'll leave it to the old salts and resume lurking.

...did I link that correctly?  just keelhaul me if i screwed it up. Wink

edit: yep i screwed it up.  that should be right now.

blah blah something clever blah blah
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 2008 October 06, 12:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know she is allegedly going free and according to the forum rules speak no evil of free sites, but she could open a thousand of them and I still wouldn't want to know or respect her in any way.

Speak no evil of freesites, but not a get-out-of-jail free card for freesite owners.  You can talk about my bad behaviour/disagree with me, without bashing my site's content, and that's just fine.  It's once you start saying "Hur, look at the shit Calalily has up for download, what a turd" that you break the rules.  Wink

...did I link that correctly?  just keelhaul me if i screwed it up. Wink

It's all good - and MTS2 should be fine with that. Or at least, I've never read that they wouldn't be.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2008 October 06, 12:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I backed it up too.  I think more people should though and it's easy to.  Let the page load and then do "file"-"save as".  Make sure you have it on webpage complete and it will save all the images for you.

I'm surprised, but at the same time not, by how many names I did not recognize.  It's alarming how many people had access to it.

And Atwat, since I know you're reading this, you are a despicable person.  I'm glad I'm not your god because I'd have my work cut out for me punishing you as much as you deserve to be.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2008 October 06, 12:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is Sim_wank?

I just googled it, and hur, some interesting links  Cheesy

http://community.livejournal.com/sim_wank/

Basically its where the drama from the Sims community is posted - mostly recent stuff as its brand new (and about GoS, DL Muslow and the norm).

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 2008 October 06, 14:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The best punishment is to ignore them.  I don't mean as in ignore what has been done and what is presumably still being done, I mean don't get all up in arms.

I also noticed at least someone of them are hunting 'pirates' for things like having the same Avi, though why anyone would want pinkpoodlepiss's avi is beyond me.  Its a witch hunt, and I do wonder how many people posted on their list actually just pissed off someone so got tainted [ and cheated of money ] with the pirate brush just for spite.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: 2008 October 06, 14:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also noticed at least someone of them are hunting 'pirates' for things like having the same Avi, though why anyone would want pinkpoodlepiss's avi is beyond me.  Its a witch hunt, and I do wonder how many people posted on their list actually just pissed off someone so got tainted [ and cheated of money ] with the pirate brush just for spite.

I suspect that they were finding the pirates avis and having a "killmark board" of their own.

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: