PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:44:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1061008 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #240 on: 2008 September 27, 17:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok....I call you Sally   Tongue

Bwahaha I shall forever now be Sally Bonbons!

Sally Bonbons sounds absolutely delicious.

Sally it is! Cheesy

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2008 September 27, 18:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

alia, did your dragons hatch? I just now noticed the shells had holes in them... Don't mind me, up late last night with some computer issues... Damn piece of laptop.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2008 September 27, 18:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

alia, did your dragons hatch? I just now noticed the shells had holes in them... Don't mind me, up late last night with some computer issues... Damn piece of laptop.

Nope, not yet. But I'm betting it won't take long now. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
alliecat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2008 September 27, 20:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both Habitat and TSR are no strangers to sharing paypal info. In fact they have ongoing threads in the TSR forum sharing real names, usernames and Emails gained from paypal info, These threads are viewable to all staff and all FA's, I'll leave you to do the math on how many people have access to this very long thread, then add to that the amount of people Atwa told and continues to tell.

Here are some screens of just a small portion of people named by Tom, Birgit and Sasi, I have blurred out surnames and emails, but left enough info so that someone can inform them of their privacy breech. I will send the unblurred screens to Hecubus, and ask her if she would provide these screens to any of the people named in the event they want to take it up with paypal or EA games. 

Images are on image shack, so download while you can!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9949/sasi1cenwg8.jpg

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3733/tompt1cenrz0.jpg

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3787/tompt2cenhc0.jpg

Argh. I'm on that list. Fuck them.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2008 September 27, 21:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they used your real name and could only have gotten that from Paypal, then report TSR for sharing information gained from using the Paypal service.   
Thoma$$ (the owner of the company who agreed to Paypal confidentiality) was the one who posted it for others to see, people that have no business with any Paypal information.
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2008 September 28, 03:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading this and the Reflexsims threads, I decided to go and see exactly *what* information they request from you when you place an order.  This page is a direct link from the Paypal button for the 'Black' living set, once you sign in to Paypal, of course.

Warning, kinda huge.

Obviously I blacked out all the personal information, but I am dying to know: why, precisely, would they request your shipping address?  Is there a single compelling reason to do so when the entire transaction is digital?  I know I've done digital transactions that don't request that depth of information.  The only reason I can imagine their desiring it would be for evil, not good.  (Btw, why on God's green earth is it charging me $11.70 for a single set?!  I know the dollar sucks like a vacuum right now, but xe.com tells me the conversion would be approximately $3.65.  Go fig.)

So in conclusion, don't donate to Habitat43 unless you want the Teutonic Twats to have your address.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2008 September 28, 19:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading this and the Reflexsims threads, I decided to go and see exactly *what* information they request from you when you place an order.  This page is a direct link from the Paypal button for the 'Black' living set, once you sign in to Paypal, of course.

Warning, kinda huge.

Obviously I blacked out all the personal information, but I am dying to know: why, precisely, would they request your shipping address?  Is there a single compelling reason to do so when the entire transaction is digital?  I know I've done digital transactions that don't request that depth of information.  The only reason I can imagine their desiring it would be for evil, not good.  (Btw, why on God's green earth is it charging me $11.70 for a single set?!  I know the dollar sucks like a vacuum right now, but xe.com tells me the conversion would be approximately $3.65.  Go fig.)

So in conclusion, don't donate to Habitat43 unless you want the Teutonic Twats to have your address.

I know when I donated to Popomundo, they asked for my shipping address to mail me the receipt of the transaction. But that price is weird.... unless they have put a different price on their website, then secretly charged you for another... but I don't think that would be possible.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: 2008 September 28, 21:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone* really should take that thomas email and the other stuff from this thread and secret it.  That seems like a great way to get the word out. 

*Not me as I am sick right now and anything graphicy is making me nauseous.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2008 September 29, 00:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tomato, do you need a livejournal account to secret? I refuse to get one.  Lips sealed

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: 2008 September 29, 00:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you don't need an account, and, even if you did, you should be submitting all secrets anonymously anyway.  But I also think it's nifty to have a livejournal account.  of course, I actually have two livejournal accounts...
Kid
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 2008 October 02, 18:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like PMBD gets another kill mark. Habitat43 announces that they are going free - they list personal reasons for shutting down the subscription portion but it happened so soon after this information came out that my cynical mind sees them as very much connected. I'm sure this site will never be updated again and it will soon completely disappear from the web...I don't thing Birgit can have handle having a site that doesn't pays her for the time she spends making her wallbleedingthroungmaxisobjectoverridingpoorlytextured crap.

Changes ...

Because of some changes in our lives - Steffors stressy academic studies and our jobs we decided to give up our subscription-system. There are new sections where you can find our stuff. Please feel free to use our "Cafe habitat"-Forum if you have any question. We wish you very much fun with our stuff!

http://www.habitat43.com/
« Last Edit: 2008 October 02, 18:37:41 by Kid » Logged
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2008 October 02, 18:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good - I hope the site does disapear. Even tho she's gone free, I doubt there's any sudden moral qualms associated with it. Seems like more of a "Ahh! People are on to me! What can I pull now?" stunt.
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2008 October 02, 19:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like PMBD gets another kill mark. Habitat43 announces that they are going free - they list personal reasons for shutting down the subscription portion but it happened so soon after this information came out that my cynical mind sees them as very much connected. I'm sure this site will never be updated again and it will soon completely disappear from the web...I don't thing Birgit can have handle having a site that doesn't pays her for the time she spends making her wallbleedingthroungmaxisobjectoverridingpoorlytextured crap.

Changes ...

Because of some changes in our lives - Steffors stressy academic studies and our jobs we decided to give up our subscription-system. There are new sections where you can find our stuff. Please feel free to use our "Cafe habitat"-Forum if you have any question. We wish you very much fun with our stuff!

http://www.habitat43.com/

Sorry, you thought wrong. They switched from subscription to "donation per set". As if this was less time consuming than subscriptions...
Also this is old news, this was the message which started all this...

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2008 October 02, 19:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paysite bitch is paysite bitch. There's no changing her. She wants money. She demands money. And she's not entitled to money. A paysite by any other name is still a paysite and we're smart enough to know it. Does she think the world is full of sheep that see a different phrase and don't recognize the difference? Sorry, biatch, I don't say, "baaaa!"

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Kid
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2008 October 02, 19:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, you thought wrong. They switched from subscription to "donation per set". As if this was less time consuming than subscriptions...
Also this is old news, this was the message which started all this...
[/quote]

Sorry for the misinformation. I'm not that familiar with the site but I clicked on a few sets that I thought used to be pay and the download popped up.

Edit:
I went back and looked and the sets that now have paypal buttons didn't have them when I was there. I must have been there during the change over from paysite to paysite. lol
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: