PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:11:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060136 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #180 on: 2008 September 19, 15:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow my poor compy broke itself so I guess I missed all the drama.

Lyric is a dumbass. I'm registered over at Reflex, and everything she's always had to add was pointless, not funny, and completely asinine. I bet she did share information of her "customers" and that's probably why she's getting so defensive over it now. Hell who was it that Rose sent all that private information to way back in the day? Seriously I can't rememberBut I'm sure that doesn't that matter to her, ya know, since pirates are apparently as bad a pedophiles.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 September 19, 17:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Filesharing != piracy
filesharing custom content that the owner (EA) says you can share, can never be a criminal offense.
sharing personal information = a criminal offence

How hard is it exactly? if ever any reaction from paysite owners to filesharing was over the top and completely insane, this is the one.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: 2008 September 19, 17:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well of course we're as bad in her eyes.

I never liked her, and now I know exactly why, well, yet still more so.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2008 September 19, 17:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole scenario, the Paysites VS Pirates VS EA VS Law thing reminds me of my siblings and I children.

Its like, mommy and daddy Law are out visiting their friends and leave under the assumption that their kids will play nicely and by the rules.

Now the older child Paysites is making up new rules to boss around the younger siblings, claiming 'Mommy and Daddy said I could'.

Pirates are the youngest siblings going 'Nuh-uh! You cant do that! Im telling!'

But mommy and daddy Law are too drunk at their friends house to really answer their cellphones.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 September 19, 17:24:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats a brilliant sum-up Astonished Lemons Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: 2008 September 19, 19:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The culprit replies!

http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?p=278244#post278244

I would like to say something about this. It's true that I have wrote an email to Pavs and wrote that I would share her datas. But I meant her e-mail-address which I have not from Paypal (I don't have any Paypal-Datas of our subscribers because they are all sent to Birgit). I got Pavs E-Mail-Data from an anterior E-Mail of her and Pavs posted my reply to Simscave. So it was easy for me to detect Pavs as the one who sent me the mail.

Secondly I would like to say that I have not shared Pavs paypal-datas at our FA-Forum.

My English is not very good so I took the word datas instead of a clearer word. When I wrote the email I was very crestfallen and blue because Pavs anterior mails was very nice and I silly thought I had a "piratefriend". So I'm back on the floor. I've set all my sets for free. I have enough of nasty words and fight. I'm so tired - take the sets or not and be happy. I hope my english was good enough that you can understand my words. I'm better in german and italian. Sorry.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 September 19, 19:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas: Set all your sets free, use the lingual barriere card, be a victim. Play into feelings, because the facts will not get our asses out of this.
Sasi: Wut? You still payin' me right?
Thomas: Yes ofcourse.
Sasi: OK

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2008 September 19, 19:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas: Set all your sets free, use the lingual barriere card, be a victim. Play into feelings, because the facts will not get our asses out of this.

Yeah - my thoughts exactly - so I replied right back with her post kindly provided by coconut of her sharing someone else's information on TSR forums.  She says she hasn't shared Pavs information (on a secret forum no one can see) so let's show she's done this in the past.  Also uploaded the image to bayimg which doesn't delete, so Thomass can't try that little trick either.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 September 19, 19:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she seems to speak english mucho moar fluently in the screenshot you posted Cala

edit to add word
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 September 19, 19:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh completely. And its too late to play that - they should never have shared paypal information, there is no way to cover that up.

And about the sets being set free - I would presume that the sets will be reuploaded to TSR, they will become pay, and then disappear off Habitat. Some Habitat sets are already up at TSR, so its already in motion.

edited for clarity
« Last Edit: 2008 September 19, 19:41:37 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2008 September 19, 19:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The culprit replies!

I would like to say something about this. It's true that I have wrote an email to Pavs and wrote that I would share her datas. But I meant her e-mail-address which I have not from Paypal (I don't have any Paypal-Datas of our subscribers because they are all sent to Birgit).

Notice how she tosses the PayPal hot potato straight at Birgit's head. Gotta love that.

My English is not very good so I took the word datas instead of a clearer word. When I wrote the email I was very crestfallen and blue because Pavs anterior mails was very nice and I silly thought I had a "piratefriend". So I'm back on the floor. I've set all my sets for free. I have enough of nasty words and fight. I'm so tired - take the sets or not and be happy. I hope my english was good enough that you can understand my words. I'm better in german and italian. Sorry.

Pathetic twat is pathetic.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2008 September 19, 20:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm blind, but I do believe there is no longer any free stuff at Habitat43.

The kiddies took their marbles and went home.  Grin

Also, if Sasilia said she set all her TSR sets free, either she lied or TSR just hasn't gotten around to it yet, because the newer ones are still pay.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2008 September 19, 20:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This drama is even better that Atwats.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2008 September 19, 20:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention this wasn't the tune she was singing a couple of days ago at Sims Cave with this:

Quote from: Sasi
I only want to inform you that violate the law if you slur someone. Your statement that I will share paypal-datas is an infamy. I never told you anything like this. I only told you that if you will share our files further in I will inform paypal about your recketeerings and also will give other paysite-owners your e-mail-address. I surely know that it will violent law to share private paypal-datas – I would never condescend to do something like you do. And thank you for your kind words that I should eat shit – THAT’S YOUR TURN, BABY

That’s the meaning of the whole Habitat-Team

P.S. that’s the first and the last time that you hear something directly from me

Found here

She's just trying to do some damage limitation now more of her customers know.

Visit Calalilysims

FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2008 September 19, 21:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lyriclee, what a laugh Cheesy I hope her idiot customers wake up and dump her retarded ass. If only the jackasses that released that private info realize just how easy it is for ID thefts to us it. Undecided If my ID was stolen because of these actions, I would take what legal action I could against those fools.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: