PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:19:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060278 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #120 on: 2008 September 17, 20:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like she writes and hits save before she proofs, too. Yeah, I know, she's ESL, but man! I've not seen/heard the English language butchered like that since Foster Brooks died, but then again, he had a reason. He was supposedly drunk during his act. What's her excuse? Crack? Calling Ward 12, calling Ward 12, get a bed ready in the room that Atwat and Jan share, we have a roomie coming in for them...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2008 September 17, 20:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Idiot. Go get her spelunkers (ref. to cave) Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: 2008 September 17, 20:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, but if Sasi shares pav's e-mail with the other pay-sites, isn't that technically violating pay pal's no-share policy?

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2008 September 17, 20:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, but if Sasi shares pav's e-mail with the other pay-sites, isn't that technically violating pay pal's no-share policy?

Yeah, it does.  One of the Cave Dwellers looked into it and I believe it is covered under the anti-spamming rules. 

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 September 17, 21:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Lumbers in big chello case and music stand. Opens case, takes out worlds smallest violin and music sheet paper, and proceeds to play "My heart beats purple piss for you" for sasi.*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 September 17, 21:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Oh Brigit, the only kind of artist you are, is a scam artist) to being in the same LEAGUE as PERSONAL INFORMATION? Man... poor Pavs. I am so glad he bitch slapped her.  Kiss

wha? tell us moar plees

To basically say "F-you whore!" Pavs uploaded all the the habitat43's files to sims cave and clearly labeled it as well. It was also posted in like 3 or 4 other places for people to see, to make sure Birgit doesn't miss it.

THX Missbonbon   Grin  I'm still put out with her for the stunt she pulled at junipersun over the banana revival stuff.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 September 17, 21:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We knew this was going on, back with Rose and TSR and LyricLee. I don't see how this is startling new information, but it IS proof to show paypal that can be used to get their status revoked.

We also had screenshots from when there was info-sharing at S2C, provided to us by Piratebooty. This is not new, there was hard evidence back in 2006.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 September 18, 02:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happened at Juniperson? Sorry I can be a drama whore sometimes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 September 18, 03:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Cosycole had Banana Republic paysite and mini-cult thing going and JuniperSun owner was one of her devotees/followers.
nikki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 September 18, 09:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the Juniper Sun thing you're talking about the one where after everyone's effort to dig up pics and textures and all that, she decided to make some stuff pay, without asking permission from Cole and/or Heidi and what not.  Something like that right?
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 September 18, 10:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this issue is not just a paypal issue its a security issue that all would be donators should know about.  I am fairly new to the sims 2 community.  I was lucky in the fact that I discovered pmbd before any major paysite.  Even I had heard rumours that name sharing was going on but I have seen posts where accusations have been going back and forward.  If you are a total newbie who do you believe.  Well you certainly believe the ones with cold hard facts.  This is what you guys have.  How many people would use paypal for these paysites if they knew for certain their info was going to be shared.  I don't think the evidence should be posted but the fact that you guys have this proof should be posted on every forum in the sims 2 community.  The support forum is an excellent idea.  As for Pavs I really hope that he receives no more emails on the matter as he has shown that he will be sharing any he receives but having seen the stupidity of birgit maybe not.  If things do get nasty for him I hope readers of this thread will stand his corner.  I was so dithering on making a donation to this site but I am so saddened and disgusted by this thread my donation is on its way this is the only thing I can do to help. Ok so it is a tiny speck of support compared to what the real pirates are doing.  As for payartists that go free, it is a hard decision to make and stand by because not only do they have to put up with abuse for being pay when they change their minds the abuse they get from the pay community must be even worse. Respect to them.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 September 18, 10:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Justso... that was so sweet  Wink But don't forget, that by spreading the word, refusing to pay for content and standing up for the sims community (like you just did!) makes you a pretty darn awesome pirate in my book Tongue

You know guys, I re-read what Sasi wrote, like 5 times, and I STILL don't understand what the hell she is saying. Isn't she totally contradicting herself?
*shrugs* I know it doesn't really matter, but it irks me that I can't see an organised thought process in there.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2008 September 18, 14:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that what happened with JS was the fact that Birgit made all that stuff and then took it down and went pay with it, right?
The thread is probably still there.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 September 18, 14:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dee, I think the thought process is pretty linear and goes something like this:  MINEMINEMINEGIMMEMONIESMINEMINEALLMINEGIMME GIMME MINE MINE MONIES MINE..

So there's little room left for reflection upon the criminal shit she's perpetrated like charity scams, copyright infringement, or privacy violations.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
nikki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 September 18, 14:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep the thread is still there, 2nd or 3rd page of Muse Cafe.  Steffor and a few others made other meshes as well but they're all FSF as far as I know.

You're not the only one deelink.  She seems to be contradicting herself over and over in trying to make things better for her.  I'm sure she knows she's made a fool of herself and a total mess of things.  I usually do not say much as far as paysites are concerned because I cannot usually put into coherent sentences what I would want to say.  But I do hope Sasilia and the rest of them get what they deserve, which in my opinion should hurt as much as a jackfruit up their asses will.

LOL at JFederated Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: