PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:40:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060092 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #105 on: 2008 September 17, 14:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a good idea about the secret.
A lot of people who don't read the places the info is posted will read the newest secrets. I mean, we're all reading the silly things aren't we?
So, someone do it!  Cheesy
And who cares what was said in the past. It should have been forgiven the minute they went free. As I said to that apple, hide much? She/He can't even be themselves. Have to hide behind tinypic and new accounts. Chicken.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 September 17, 15:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So that we are clear, all this information and more WAS sent to staff here as soon as I became aware of it, the reason it was not made 'public' to the rest of the world is so that staff had the chance to use this information to the best of their abilities without Tom and Co knowing this particular secret was out and giving them the chance to cover their own ass. I am in no doubt that it was dealt with as best they could be at the time, The reason I have now made part of it public is because we feel that enough time has elapsed since I gave the tipoff, to enable appropriate action to be taken, and also it was part of a topic you were discussing.

On the subject of which FA's took part, or encouraged this, it was practically all of them, I would have screenshot the entire thread for you.  However I must say that aikea and gelydh had no part in this, to blame them is wrong, but something TSR are happy to see you doing.

I posted information on Atwa as it happened, because quite frankly the woman and her ramblings are just too insignificant and delusional to take seriously enough to be stealthy about. We are talking about a woman who goatse 'd the member pages to gain attention, hardly in the same league as paypal sharing. Although it must be noted that she does continue to play a big part in the downfall of TSR in her continuing search for attention and global domination.

You have to understand that some of the more important things cannot be said on the boards as it happens, but need to be dealt with in private first. Also in some cases, public airings need to be delayed to protect the source(s), again this does not mean info has not been passed, just not publically passed.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 September 17, 15:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut your inbox is full..would rather talk to you in PMs, if you are ok with that  Wink

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 September 17, 16:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know... I've been waffling on a lot of stuff, partialy out of apathy, partialy out of a feeling that at least TSR never bullied me. 

The waffling is over.  I don't care if TSR had kissed my pink hinder, this is wrong.  Yes, anti-paysite folks can be mean, but that's like compairing a child's taunting to someone beating the crap out of you.  I'm glad I was only called "stupid," it could have been much, much, worse. 

The only suggestion I could make about getting information out there would be suggesting a "neutral" website.  Not associated with this place at all.  Not a filesharing place, just a website with information.  Maybe a forum where both sides could report incidents that have happened to them, or at least someone they could email and then have the emails posted.  Purpose?  To show that whoever is running the site is willing to post both side of the argument, post the down and dirty stuff from both sides, post emails from anyone who feels they've been victimized by the oposite side and let people decide for themselves.

Err, before I make a complete fool of myself, does such a site exist?  And if so, where do I find it? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 September 17, 17:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, I don't see how that would help.  It would be the paysite debate all over again.  People believe what they want to  believe--there's no need to have that "conversation" again. I don't know how long you've been around, but the history of this kind of thing has been that people scream at each other, or lay out logical arguments, or present facts--it really doesn't matter--and then someone shuts it down.  There's no reason to think anything else would come of it.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 September 17, 17:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Oh Brigit, the only kind of artist you are, is a scam artist) to being in the same LEAGUE as PERSONAL INFORMATION? Man... poor Pavs. I am so glad he bitch slapped her.  Kiss

wha? tell us moar plees
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 September 17, 17:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, I don't see how that would help.  It would be the paysite debate all over again.  People believe what they want to  believe--there's no need to have that "conversation" again. I don't know how long you've been around, but the history of this kind of thing has been that people scream at each other, or lay out logical arguments, or present facts--it really doesn't matter--and then someone shuts it down.  There's no reason to think anything else would come of it.

Okay, I see your point.  However, has anyone tried a site like this that didn't have a forum?  I would imagine if you allowed people to interact with each other, it will just disolve into fighting.   I was thinking of a place where the  only person(s) who can put up new information are the owner(s) of the site, who hopefully would be neutral in their opinions or willing to be neutral when it came to the site.   If you want to submit something, you email it to them, and they deterimine if it goes up or not.  

Again, if this type of site has been tried, forgive my ignorance.  I've been around for awhile, but I never got too involved one way or another.  And the only time I ever saw "Pay vs. free" sites it was very clear what side they belonged to.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 September 17, 18:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, there was a forum specifically for both sides to present their thoughts/comments/arguments.

It was Sim Tribal Council, on EZBoard.  It was for Sims 1, of course, but it was very effective in allowing people to make their opinions and accusations public.  There were some arguments that went on and on with no real resolution, but it was a safe place to present your side. Got pretty comical on occasion, too.

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: 2008 September 17, 18:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha. I was a moderator at Sim Tribal.  Tongue
It was a great idea, someone should do a new one for sims 2.

Heck, I have a forum that's sitting unused. If enough people want it, I'll rework it to make a Sims Tribal-type forum.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 September 17, 18:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lulz - I'll help ya, Ry.   Wink
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 September 17, 19:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Oh Brigit, the only kind of artist you are, is a scam artist) to being in the same LEAGUE as PERSONAL INFORMATION? Man... poor Pavs. I am so glad he bitch slapped her.  Kiss

wha? tell us moar plees

To basically say "F-you whore!" Pavs uploaded all the the habitat43's files to sims cave and clearly labeled it as well. It was also posted in like 3 or 4 other places for people to see, to make sure Birgit doesn't miss it.

Ry if you get that forum started, I would love to help you in any way.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2008 September 17, 19:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's awesome, Missbonbon.
Anyone who'd like to help, send me a PM.
I'm going to go ahead and try to get one started up.
It'll be for both sides, a place NOT TO YELL and call names, but actually discuss problems, etc... Like grown-ups. Which means I have to be quiet....lmao! Just kidding.
Here's the link to the forum, it's Yuku...which is what EZBoard turned into. There's nothing there but a testing smileys post right now, but, meh...lol
http://rysarchitecture.yuku.com/

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 September 17, 19:58:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to be a member of your board Ry, but I lost the link. Now if I can just remember my Yuku password...

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 September 17, 20:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL
Yeah, sad board, wasn't it? No one ever stopped by, even me.  Cheesy
As a matter of fact, I would pop in and see people there and wonder, what are they doing??? LOL
But yes, I'm going to get this started.
 Hopefully someone decides to use it; if not I'll just delete everything again.  Lips sealed

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2008 September 17, 20:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A little update regarding that thread on The SimsCave.  Sasi decided to make a direct apperance in the thread, as herself.  I guess she just couldn't stand just reading it but, really felt a need to have some say in it.  Since we all know that the paysite owners, do tend to register to these sites to watch the pirates and filesharers anyways it was no suprise when she showed up.  Thankfully, she didn't think before she jumped though.

I only want to inform you that violate the law if you slur someone. Your statement that I will share paypal-datas is an infamy. I never told you anything like this. I only told you that if you will share our files further in I will inform paypal about your recketeerings and also will give other paysite-owners your e-mail-address. I surely know that it will violent law to share private paypal-datas – I would never condescend to do something like you do. And thank you for your kind words that I should eat shit – THAT’S YOUR TURN, BABY

That’s the meaning of the whole Habitat-Team

P.S. that’s the first and the last time that you hear something directly from me

I especially loved MeltedCheesePuffs reply though to Sasi coming on the site as herself.
by creating the "Sasi" user name she exposed which of the other one(s) are hers.

Thank you, Sasi!

and
People do all sorts of unthought out things when they're trying to cover their tracks/asses. As soon as I saw Pavs post this thread I've been watching because it was just too good an opportunity for Sasi to pass up given past behaviors on her part.

I guess Sasi really is as dumb as she looks.  ROFL

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: