PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:10:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060132 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #45 on: 2008 September 16, 21:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it has always been clear that Coconut is telling us information for her own motives and with own grudges..and personal bias in information means it will often be incorrect or partial. I did say this previously...am a grumpy, untrusting person so think like that heh.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 September 16, 21:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We knew this was going on, back with Rose and TSR and LyricLee. I don't see how this is startling new information, but it IS proof to show paypal that can be used to get their status revoked.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 September 16, 21:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I'll take back what I said about Aikea and Gelydh untill I see evidence of them actually having acces.
I don't think that coconut would compromize his/her position by posting about a thread that is only accessible to admins, though.

Inactive
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 September 16, 21:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have something to share with them if they like...everybody turn your heads AWAY! *Drops jeans & boxers and points hairy ass in direction of birgit & sasi*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 September 16, 21:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You shave your balls and not your butt? *inspects further*

Inactive
nikki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 September 16, 21:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Followed Nouk's post from Sims Cave.

I am incapable of putting into words how disgusted I am with these f*****s but I felt the need to "say" something.  There are some really awesome people in those lists and for their privacy and whatever else to be violated.... Argh they just make me sick.  I hope they all burn in hell.  Wish I could help more than that Sad

LOL at Frank
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 September 16, 21:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut, my shopping list:

- A proof of ex staff and FA's having access, like them posting in the thread.
- All usernames who got their real names shared.
- All paysites involved.

kthxbye

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 September 16, 21:56:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We knew this was going on, back with Rose and TSR and LyricLee. I don't see how this is startling new information, but it IS proof to show paypal that can be used to get their status revoked.

Not startled..we knew this was going on, and warned people about paysites sharing information..its just actually seeing it. It really makes me angry. I know a lot of names on that list. Annoys me on a personal level  Undecided

And complaints will be organised to go paypal. They have got away with this for too long. Serious butthurt time!

aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2008 September 16, 22:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First off, yes, the thread is for real.  I remember seeing it 'live' back in the day.

Why didn't I mention it?  Honestly, I completely forgot about it until today.  It hadn't been updated since summer of 2007, so it completely slipped my mind.  The other posts aren't until after we'd left, and obviously therefore no longer had access to the thread.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 September 16, 22:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for giving a reason Aikea. Seems valid enough. You did not have to respond so cheers for doing so..as Gelydh just said at GoS, neither of you were not involved in it.

Its hard not to be angry. I know a lot of the names in those screenshots...Meh.

gelydh
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2008 September 16, 22:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To add to what Aikea said, we had nothing to do with that. I didn't think ANY FAs had anything to do with it, at least not when we were there. It's Thomas's post, he and the staff(?) would have done it in any case.

And for clarification, no, neither of us support sharing personal information like that. Realize they've no doubt done the same with us by now.

ETA: Furthermore, why on earth would we have witheld that information? We left TSR, we're so fucking against TSR at this point that we ended up getting banned ourselves. If we'd thought of that, we'd have shared, but it simply did NOT cross our minds.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 16, 22:22:18 by gelydh » Logged

Three imaginary boys sing in my
Sleep sweet child
The moon will change your mind
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 September 16, 22:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's unfortunate. vYou had other things on your mind.
There are many many FA's and staff members that saw this happening, and none of them took any responsibility to try and make it stop.
There's dozens of others and they didn't do anything at all. Even if you're against fake piracy (because it's not actual piracy), this is a step too far to share confidential information with who-ever has acces. Why the hell did they find that acceptable? We all know how Atwa turned out, so wtf is up with sharing people's full names?

Inactive
gelydh
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2008 September 16, 22:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To clarify further, that thread wasn't a, "Here's the Personal Information of All the People We Banned" thread. It was, "Look at Who Got banned Today". That's why we saw it once or twice and that's it. I'm sorry that neither of us can hop into a motherfucking TARDIS, go back in time to October of 07 or whenever, and valiantly demand the list be taken down (not that they'd listen, everyone should know that), but since I can't, that's all I can say.

Aikea phrased it better in her response on GoS.

Three imaginary boys sing in my
Sleep sweet child
The moon will change your mind
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 September 16, 22:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To clarify further, that thread wasn't a, "Here's the Personal Information of All the People We Banned" thread. It was, "Look at Who Got banned Today". That's why we saw it once or twice and that's it. I'm sorry that neither of us can hop into a motherfucking TARDIS, go back in time to October of 07 or whenever, and valiantly demand the list be taken down (not that they'd listen, everyone should know that), but since I can't, that's all I can say.

Aikea phrased it better in her response on GoS.

I don't think anyone blames you after hearing your side of it.  After all, people have known that its been going on for quite some time now.  Yet I don't know if anyone here ever thought to ask the ex-FA's about either. 

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 September 16, 22:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Absolutely sick. Someone should sue the fuck out of those guys  Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: