PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:25:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060146 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #15 on: 2008 September 16, 15:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay Pavs! I think you should tell her when you upload them just to say "Screw You!" Cause she can't sue you, she doesn't have a copyright. And if she does share your information there's a good chance she will go to jail.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 September 16, 15:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope all her stuff gets downloaded alot (from Sims Cave & PMBD) and people who are great at recoloring begin recoloring and offering them all over the place at every single Sims forums.  Cheesy I'd love to see that.  Grin

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 September 16, 15:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see someone recolor them, too, as most of them look like crap.

(imho, of course)  Grin
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2008 September 16, 17:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does she make, anyway?  I honestly don't follow what the pay folks make so much as just know it mostly sucks.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 September 16, 17:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reyn, she primarly does object and room sets. Is well known for doing copyrighted material...Ikea was one of the recent companies she copied from. So she copies copyrighted material, then claims a copyright on it, shares subscribers information, has extremely overpriced rubbish, and is really a greedy bitch. The others at Habitat43 are the same. They are all now (correct me if am wrong) FAs at TSR, and have/had their own individual paysites.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 September 16, 17:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so she could be reported to these other companies for making money off of their copyrights too?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 September 16, 17:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So paysite people really do think they can get away with anything. God, I'd just like to see her face when people stop subscribing. I can imagine the shock, the dismay, the 'Hey, why is that happening? What did I do!?!'.

I'd like to see someone recolor them, too, as most of them look like crap.
They are crap. Both in appearance and function. They bleed through walls and other furniture, and the beds and seating suck your sim halfway in, like the scene from A Nightmare on Elm Street.

This is a sig.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 September 16, 17:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The newest post at Sims Cave made by Cheeky and Pavs is an e-mail from Pay Pal more or less telling them that there's no way she could share his info because she doesn't even have it.
But didn't Rose share info from paypal?
So now I'm confuzzled. Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 September 16, 18:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, so she could be reported to these other companies for making money off of their copyrights too?

I believe some did..there's a thead about it here. Am too lazy to search for it *hangs head in shame*

The newest post at Sims Cave made by Cheeky and Pavs is an e-mail from Pay Pal more or less telling them that there's no way she could share his info because she doesn't even have it.
But didn't Rose share info from paypal?
So now I'm confuzzled. Cheesy

Rose did and does. I am confused - how can Habitat not have his info if they donated to them? They will know his email address and the such..so can share that information.

They are crap. Both in appearance and function. They bleed through walls and other furniture, and the beds and seating suck your sim halfway in, like the scene from A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Except the Nightmare On Elm Street scene is fantasticly bad which somehow makes it great, whereas their stuff is just plain crap.  Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008 September 16, 18:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This bitch makes Freddy sound like Elmo from Sesame Street.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 September 16, 18:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The others at Habitat43 are the same. They are all now (correct me if am wrong) FAs at TSR, and have/had their own individual paysites.
Yes, I do believe you are correct. I'm surprised Thomas lets them operate a pay site outside of TSR. I did notice one of the paysets from Habitat was also uploaded as a pay set to TSR at a later date. Greedy.

Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 September 16, 19:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Birgit has been doing this for awhile, since back in the day when S2C was pro-pay and there was a secret forum for paysite owners to conspire and share names, addresses and credit card information. Rose was part of that group and quite happy to share my details with the group, which also included Thomas from TSR. Some things just never change, huh?
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 September 16, 19:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a copy and paste of the e-mail Pavs got back from Pay Pal. He posted it at Sims Cave.

The security of your financial information and transactions is the core of our business and our top priority at PayPal.

PayPal allows you to securely purchase items or send money without divulging your financial information to others. The only information you need to share with others is your email address -- no credit card number or bank account number.

In order to protect you, PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the most advanced encryption technologies.

Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. Our servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.

PayPal also has agents that continually monitor accounts and transactions, enabling you to buy and pay safely. .

The PayPal Security Centre offers tips, techniques, and tools on how to stay safe online. For more information, go to https://www.paypal.co.uk/securitycentre or click the "Security Centre" link located on any PayPal website page.

Thanks for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Basically I think all they got was his e-mail addy. Which still isn't right if they share it, but PayPal says that nothing else is available to them for them to pass on.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 September 16, 20:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank God, otherwise you wouldn't know who the hell would end up ringing your doorbell with some of the lunatics in this community.
However didn't BlueSoup use Paypal as well?

Inactive
kimc
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 September 16, 20:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sell stuff on ebay and the only information I have about buyers who pay by paypal is their email address, nothing more.

See my stuff at MTS2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: